Get and highlight the most used words in the page
Highlighting the most used words on a page gives you a quick insight into what the page is about, and allows you to scan the text more quickly. It can also be useful for when publishing articles or pages, and you would like to see what keywords you have used, and how many times you have used them, to help optimise your webpage for SEO.
- (2020-11-11) Farnood Mehrzadegan: I need this dear AUTHOR!
- (2020-02-16) Samuel Pfleumer: Thank you for this grat Extension. Unfortunately it stopped working with the new Chrome build. Is an update planed?
- (2020-01-17) Doona C.Thomas: This is not working from a very long time.....Made me uninstall this :(
- (2019-12-20) Raaghav Aggarwal: It is not working
- (2019-03-24) Tomasz Hetman: It should support utf8, it has no Polish letters in it, so there are errors in the plugin and it does not work well
- (2018-10-15) 맥가이B: Very useful though it's so simple.
- (2017-05-15) Jack: The Keyword Finder is working as advertised. Thank you.
- (2019-09-04, v:0.0.0.9) Tomasz Hetman: Utf8 support
Does not support latin extended characters
- (2019-03-18, v:0.0.0.9) fire Raj: not install