Automatically finds and highlights words and phrases on the web page according to your list
- No registration required - Organize your search words in groups and lists - Use Regular Expressions (Regex tokens) - All data stored locally - Auto-refreshes highlights on page reload and content changes - Unlimited words and lists - Synchronise lists between your browsers Highlight This! comes: - as a Free version, limited to 200 words and limited highlighting styles - an Unlimited version with affiliate partner link highlighting https://highlightthis.net/PartnerLinks.html - 2 paid versions. Easy to use Chrome Extension that automatically searches for defined words in the current browser tab and marks them in a text. Many more advanced features available through settings: - Create color-coded keyword lists - Disable highlighting on certain sites - Export or import your settings and keyword lists - Define click action - Use lists from Pastebin, Google Sheets Privacy Statement: https://highlightthis.net/Privacy.html EULA: https://highlightthis.net/EULA.pdf ** New in 6.0.10 - Fixed: an issue with highlighting of web components - Fixed: an issue with look behind regular expressions ** New in 6.0.9 - New: Now also highlighting in Shadow DOM ** New in 6.0.8 - Fixed: an issue whereby lists cannot be opened to edit - Fixed: an issue on LinkedIn jobs ** New in 6.0.6 - Fixed: highlighting on Single Page Apps - New: Form to send a bug to the developer ** New in 6.0.5 - Fixed: issue with corrupted synchronized lists which breaks the rendering of the lists ** New in 6.0.4 - Fixed: issue with restoring backups - New: ability to reset all data and settings ** New in 6.0.1 - Fixed: issue with transforming Synchronized lists ** New in 6.0.0 - Extra styles for highlighting : Bold, Italic, Underline - Ability to change highligting by selecting rounded corners, padding, shadow - Ability to define a zone on a page for highlighting - Switch to Manifest v3, which better protects user security - Subscriptions - Fixed: speed of editor - Fixed: various small issues with remote lists ** New in 5.3.6 - Fixed: an issue with scrolling to highlight tags ** New in 5.3.5 - Fixed: Performance issues ** New in 5.2 - Define click actions for highlighted words - Support for loading words from Google Sheets - Define download frequency for remote lists - Fixed: Negative reverse lookup regex - Fixed: Issue with Highlight overview - Fixed: Issue with download button ** New in 5.1 - Support for case sensitive matching - Manage words from context menu ** New in 5.0 - New editor to manage your words (filter, select, delete, move) - Support for Regex tokens ** Define words ** Easily specify words and phrases you want to be highlighted. ** Highlighting ** Highlights the words and phrases on the page Shows how many words have been highlighted ** Works on Ajax pages ** The extension detects changes to the page and re-highlights the words.
- (2023-09-09) Phúc Nguyễn: a lot of bugs.
- (2023-08-30) Javier Mascherano: Güncelleme sonrası çöp oldu... Auto Highlight kullanmaya devam...
- (2023-08-26) Sean Flanigan: Upgrade lost all keywords, and the backup just contains a useless empty group with no keywords inside.
- (2023-08-23) behrouz 40: should be free
- (2023-08-18) Carlos Vargas: Ya no funciona como antes, malware ni lo instalen
- (2023-08-16) Mariya Chesnokova: Постоянно слетает подсветка
- (2023-08-09) Niel Ricketts: Wow! What an amazing extension... This has made my life so much easier! Thanks, Wim! By the way, currently, when you add a custom Hyperlink to your highlighted text, it opens in a New Tab, which works in most cases. It would be a major improvement, if on a per-list basis, we could pick whether the clickable links open in a New Tab, New Window, or the Current Tab. At least speaking for myself, if you added that, I would start using that instantly, and this would become 10x more useful! But I'm sure there are others who feel similarly and may just not have articulated it. Any interest?
- (2023-08-07) Michael Auslander: Was once a great app for allergy users, but not sure since the new update. The update limits the number of highlightable words to 200. What we don't know is if that limit is on configurable words, or highlighted words per page. Even still, the alternative to unlock unlimited highlights is to edit all amazon.com links to include the author's affiliate tag - thereby granting the author the ability to view all purchases made using their link. I'll probably keep using the 200 limited version. 20 euro per year for an extension that simply highlights text seems quite overpriced.
- (2023-08-07) Joseph Taylor (JT): Went from 5 stars to 1 star. Been using this for years, have absolutely loved it, and now making it a paid service? No thanks, I'll go elsewhere.
- (2023-08-06) Medran Tol: Lost all my highlights in the "automatic update". Even worst, what was free, now is a paid feature. Beware of the malware of the new "free" version.
- (2023-08-04) Omar XD: Ya no lo recomiendo, no te deja marcar nada...
- (2023-08-03) Ykzir Polyglot: thank you Mr Wim Deboel, it seems like very helpful. I will definitely subscribe.
- (2023-08-01) Joe Seterman: They made it worse with the new update, they now want to charge to highlight more than 200 words where as previously it was free. DO NOT UPDATE
- (2023-08-01) Damian Borja: The extension worked wonders, but now they want to charge you for using the extension. I remember always seeing that this extension will always be free in full context. Bring back the extension without pay that we all loved.
- (2023-08-01) Keenan: Should be a free and pro model
- (2023-07-31) vaux a: Will be finding an alternative. Out of nowhere and with no warning its now a subscription based extension and I'm not going to subscribe to something like this. I get it, the creator wants to profit, but a subscription is ridiculous.
- (2023-07-31) Thim Hansen: As many others, I have enjoyed the extension for a long time. I'm not gonna deal with the headache of having a thousand small subscriptions, so I'm not going to pay. Not to misunderstand, that I would certainly pay for a one time purchase, if that was the case.
- (2023-07-30) Greg Jobber: Glad to see the silent link insertion has now been disclosed. It has now graduated from malware to adware (slash payware - best of luck with that).
- (2023-07-28) sevenreasons: bye
- (2023-07-23) Andrew Wilson: I've used this extension for years and built numerous lists that are all gone now, without warning. I wouldn't of minded paying a few dollars, but not when I lose everything over night.
- (2023-07-20) Rozzy Mabalahibo: Used to work well but now requires a subscription and has been causing issues redirecting links in web browsing.
- (2023-07-19) S. A.: LOL. They charge now up to 20 euro... I've used it for years, and brought more users to it than can count but they suddenly want me to pay over 20 euro for this super simple extension that not always works. There are hundreds of the same ones that are FREE so time to move on. You have to be insane to chanrge 20 euro per year for this. Previously also all my lists were gone without any warning, as the dev changed only the style of the extensions (but not functionality) and messed up something in the process..
- (2023-07-12) Влад «bloodvlad» Стариченко: После обновления просит подписку, до этого работало нормально с неограниченным количеством слов. Прошлая версия 5 звёзд. Новая версия 1 звезда.
- (2023-07-10) Emiliia Ashanina: После обновления перестало работать. Все папки были удалены.
- (2023-07-09) Fred Wachtel: I have been using this product for years, and have raved about it to everybody. Now, in one update and NO warning, all of my lists (which were very comprehensive) are gone! Plus, you want me to pay for it. Now I am not against paying, but not when you F over your customer base like this.
- (2023-07-07) Green AI: 5 stars 1 month ago, today, i woke up, and all highlights gone
- (2023-07-06) света ивановна: Пишет пробная версия просит денег
- (2023-06-28) shamsul arefin: Bug report: if you activate rehighlight option in settings, then it creates a blank space at the end of each line of the webpage. this goes on and on.
- (2023-06-28) Asya Enu: This is horrible. It worked yesterday but today I logged in and all of my lists were just gone bc they decided to update it and add a paid subscription. I understand if you want to do it but WHY you delete all of my lists and don't even give me a chance to save them?? This is a terrible way to treat your users
- (2023-06-26) Vanny Tiongson: Wim, the creator, was super helpful with my issues. When I saw the new version, I immediately purchased a 1 year subscription. The extension had helped me a lot and it is definitely worth paying for.
- (2023-06-22) Sergey Yunapuu: После утреннего обновления исчезли все старые списки и невозможно создать новые. По сути приложение больше не работает
- (2023-06-21) Moth: as already said above - redirecting traffic to some websites through affiliate links. plus the last update to the extension completely broke it, to say nothing of the fact that ~1000 of my added words are gone (thanks that i'm saving them locally)
- (2023-06-20) Нина Воротникова: было все ок. Теперь непонятно что хочет - You are on a trial subscription with all features enabled. Your trial expires in 30 days. Change your subscription Придется искать другие варианты
- (2023-06-15) Luca Buratto: Was a great extension, till the last update that despite adding a revenue model (fine, business is business), brought also a lot of bugs. - I lost all my list of keywords - If I try to add any new one it seems it's added but I don't see, neither I can edit it Basically it's useless. I'm happy to pay for the extension if it works. In this case, it just created a lot of problems, out of the blue. Please fix it (Chrome Version 114.0.5735.133 (Official Build) (arm64) - OSX 13.3 (22E8252))
- (2023-06-14) Ethan Moles: this extension was really great, until the new version that just rolled out where they are requiring subscriptions to have more than 200 words. i have used this extension for a long time, and suddenly out of nowhere, without any prompting or any previous notice, i am being required to pay for a subscription if i want my word lists to work...every single thing on the internet seems to force you to pay a 'subscription' to use it. the subscription model is ridiculous. i would be more willing to pay a flat fee up front of a reasonable amount, but the ongoing subscription forever model is terrible and really shows how little companies care about the people who use their service. the extension itself works great for what i need it for, and i would ahve been willing to pay a flat fee to use it for life on my devices given the option and some notice about the change. but the sudden abrupt change to a subscription-based model with no notice is pretty frustrating.
- (2023-06-12) Mahmoud Elleithy: i usually dont leave reviews but i had to give whoever made this some credit it is amazing extension
- (2023-06-11) lawrence d'Aniello: Thanks for your great extension! Could you add the possibility to not have the voice of the extension in context menu (right click)? Thanks again!
- (2023-06-09) Dylan Julian: I have been using the Google extension this for years, and I must say it continues to impress me. This extension, developed by a very friendly developer, has become an essential part of my browsing routine.Cannot live without it! The extension has a straightforward and efficient way of finding and marking specific words on webpages. Whether I'm researching, studying, or reading articles, it enhances my ability to quickly locate and comprehend important information. Its reliability and consistent performance have made it my go-to tool. I cannot stress enough how great the developer is. Their commitment to this extension's quality is evident in the seamless integration and user-friendly interface. They have done an incredible job of ensuring a smooth and intuitive experience, allowing me to focus on the content rather than struggling with the extension itself. Also the developer's attentiveness to bug fixes and updates deserves applause. Over the years, I have witnessed consistent improvements that have further refined the functionality and performance. Dank je!
- (2023-06-03) cy y: 新版快捷键不能用了
- (2023-05-27) Indomys Detmer: I want to highlight question marks, but this extension decided to include TWO wildcards where both * and ? are used for any letters. Now, how am I going to specifically find keywords/phrases that contain question marks?
- (2023-05-20) Mc AbadBoy: Findind text in editable textboxes is not working no matter what I do. What about a update?
- (2023-04-25) Yu Chen Huang: Hi is that possible to support such function like storage or something?
- (2023-04-21) Владимир Подосинников: Вмешивается в код страницы. Конкретно ломает работу отдельных рабочих страниц. Ложные срабатывания. Может вставлять хайлайты с предыдущих страниц в последующие, где их нет по факту. Впрочем, все подобные расширения, которые я использовал, грешили этим. Редиректа, о котором многие пишут, не заметил. Долго пользовался этим расширением, но оно стало ломать мой рабочий процесс.
- (2023-03-24) Andrey Tsyplyaev: Top ! beste Erweiterung zur Text suche
- (2023-03-22) Paul Skinn: The behavior I'm witnessing is that the extension is inventing words out of thin air and adding them into the text on webpages. It's finding false positives. So if I have "doctor" and "specialist" as highlighted terms, and a webpage says "Janitor", it might just randomly add "doctor" to the title so that it says "Janitor Doctor". Sorry, but this bug ruins the extension completely and causes horrible misunderstandings, and, obviously the users of this extension do not want false positives.
- (2023-03-01) Darius Butkus: 4/5. If you would add count regex occurances and add the minimum occurances alert filter, it would be a nearly perfect extension for me.
- (2023-03-01) Ashley Carter: It has made my life and my teams life so much easier. We are more productive and efficient because of this tool!
- (2023-02-17) Shawn Palmer: GREAT JOB CAN YOU PLEASE HILIGHT WORD IN textarea tag - also or google docs thank you
- (2023-01-15) Nyrk Fuhrl: Extension is now injecting affiliate links into pages with adgoal. Not recommended.
- (2022-12-30) Carlos Le-Fort: Updating from 5 start to one start since extension is now acting as malware and redirecting traffic to some websites through affiliate links.
- (2023-09-20, v:6.0.10) Lisa Schwartz: Extension not working
In the last few hours, it has stopped working. I have the paid version, so I'd like it to work consistently. Please advise.
- (2023-09-12, v:6.0.10) hana kim: results
How do I collect searched results? I can't do COMMAND+SHIFT+SPACE
- (2023-09-12, v:6.0.10) hana kim: collect checked results
Is there a function to collect checked results?
- (2023-09-11, v:6.0.10) Steve: Google sheet does not work
hi there, love this plug in I used to use it for a centralised google sheet but that stopped working, I thought you might have fixed it but it still does not work. please help. Thanks, Steve :)
- (2023-09-08, v:6.0.10) 두딸홀릭: I'd like to get a refund.
I'd like to get a refund. [email protected]
- (2023-09-06, v:6.0.10) Andrian TempusTransRomania: Lifetime subscription
Hi. I would like to buy a lifetime subscription. Also do you have possibility to make invoice on company?
- (2023-09-04, v:6.0.10) Steven Winiarski: Highlighting only in certain html situations or if preceeded by a word
This is a great extension!! I have a particular situation where the webpage displays a combination of words on different lines. For example: Rush order? Yes I need to highlight either all of this or just "yes" without highlighting other instances of "yes" on the page. Do you have a suggestion or can this capability be added? <li class="ant-child-list"> <div class="child-step"></div> <div class="ant-list-item-met"> <div class="ant-list-item-met-content"> <h4 class="ant-list-item-met-title">Rush Order</h4> </div> </div> "Yes" </li>
- (2023-08-24, v:6.0.9) Mercedes Espinosa: It doesn't work?
Hi, I hope you can help me out. I find this extension VERY useful but unfortunately it stopped working as it used to do at the beginning. I uninstall it a few times but that didn't help either. The problem is that when I change from one page to the other, in order for the extension to work, I have to go to the extension, and click something (edit-save/ pause-play) and after doing an action, it highlights the words. Otherwise it doesn't do it. Am I doing something wrong?
- (2023-08-23, v:6.0.9) Andrew Morris: Bulk license options
Hi, how do we purchase a license for 500 words for 20 users? Regards Andrew
- (2023-08-10, v:6.0.8) Ben Marcotte: Is there a way to highlight 'C#'?
Most of the terms I've added so far seem to work as expected, but I'm not able to highlight the term 'C#'. Is that because it is too short, or because of the # character?
- (2023-08-10, v:6.0.8) Ahmed ThePro: Feature Request: Adding Custom Notes when clicking on Highlights
Dear Wim Deboel, -- I am a dedicated user of the "Highlight This" Chrome extension and would like to propose a feature enhancement. Currently, the extension's action page offers options like "Open in New Tab" when clicking on a highlight. My suggestion is to include the ability to attach custom notes that shows above the highlight when clicking on it. These notes could provide context, summaries, or reminders for each highlight. Thanks allot
- (2023-08-10, v:6.0.8) Ahmed ThePro: Feature Request: Adding Custom Notes when clicking on Highlights
Dear Wim Deboel, I hope this suggestion finds you well. I am an avid user of the "Highlight This" Chrome extension and greatly appreciate the value it brings to my browsing experience. I wanted to share an idea for a feature enhancement that I believe could significantly improve the usability and personalization of the extension. Currently, in the extension's action page, there's an option to "Define the action to execute when clicking on a highlight," and one of the available actions is to "Open in New Tab." While this is undoubtedly useful, I'd like to propose the addition of a feature that would allow users to associate custom notes with their highlights. Feature Proposal: Custom Highlight Notes The idea behind this proposal is to enable users to attach custom notes to specific highlights they create using the "Highlight This" extension. When a user clicks on a highlight, in addition to the existing options, user can set show custom note above the highlight, so the extension would display a custom note associated with that highlight. This note could be a brief annotation, a reminder, or any other textual content that the user deems relevant to the highlighted section of the webpage. Benefits and Use Cases: Enhanced Personalization: This feature would allow users to add context to their highlights, making them more meaningful and useful when revisiting the content later. Research and Studying: Users could use custom notes to summarize key points, jot down their thoughts, or record references related to the highlighted content. Quick References: Users could create custom notes that act as quick summaries of the highlighted sections, aiding in rapid content review. Collaboration: When sharing highlights with colleagues or friends, custom notes could provide additional insights without the need for a separate communication channel. My Offer of Support: As a passionate user of the "Highlight This" extension, I am more than willing to support the development of this feature. Whether it's through user testing, providing feedback, or even contributing to the funding required for the development effort, I am dedicated to seeing this enhancement become a reality. I firmly believe that the proposed custom note feature would greatly enrich the extension's functionality and provide users with a more tailored and comprehensive browsing experience. Thank you for considering my suggestion. I look forward to hearing your thoughts on this proposal and am excited about the possibility of contributing to the continued improvement of the "Highlight This" extension. Best Regards.
- (2023-08-09, v:6.0.8) Niel Ricketts: Oops! I left this in the reviews section, but I guess it's a mixture of both review and feature request. Anyway, I'll copy and paste it here!
Wow! What an amazing extension... This has made my life so much easier! Thanks, Wim! By the way, currently, when you add a custom Hyperlink to your highlighted text, it opens in a New Tab, which works in most cases. It would be a major improvement, if on a per-list basis, we could pick whether the clickable links open in a New Tab, New Window, or the Current Tab. At least speaking for myself, if you added that, I would start using that instantly, and this would become 10x more useful! But I'm sure there are others who feel similarly and may just not have articulated it. Any interest?
- (2023-08-07, v:6.0.8) Hello Hello: Pop-up after selecting text
Would be convenient to have the option of a pop-up after I select text so I don't have to right-click every time.
- (2023-08-06, v:6.0.8) Mihail Ivanov: Bug after update
After the update I lost my latest list and the extension is unusable, I tried sending a bug report via the app but it won't let me send the report, am I doing something wrong here?
- (2023-08-04, v:6.0.7) Giulia Bernardi: Limited words count
Has the free version a limited number of words that can be highlighted after which it is necessary to get a subscription?
- (2023-08-02, v:6.0.7) S. A.: not saving list of words
Adding 800+list of words with paid subscription - it doesn't save despite getting a notification that it was saved
- (2023-08-02, v:6.0.7) Priji Pankaj Sophus: Subscription Details Required
Hi Team, Would like know more about the details regarding subscription. Request you to share your mail Id to touch base with you in this regard.
- (2023-08-01, v:6.0.7) Linh Nguyen 4: It updated to new UI, but all of my highlighted keywords are GONE!
- (2023-07-31, v:6.0.7) Mark Warren: Paid, no SN delivery
Good day, I bought the unlimited, paid with a card (which shows the charge), but still haven't received a serial number. email should be [email protected] - paid around 08:30CST on 07-31-23.
- (2023-07-30, v:6.0.7) Alish Abdurakhmanov: Issue! - Have to restore Highlights back up each time open a Chrome.
For some reason, everytime i start Chrome, i have to restore my back ups and do synchorniztian all the time. It happens each time when i start my Chrome broswer. I dont see my high lights, i have to restore them from my back ups every day. Please help me how to fix it. it is annoying, This problem started about week ago. and also I noticed that when you create new chrome sepperate tab as new window and detach it from chrome, highlits no longer works, i have to do the same thing wich is to restore from my back ups again to make it work. Please advise.
- (2023-07-28, v:6.0.7) Work Andy: Upgrade the subscription plan
Hi I pay for 500 Plan last month. However, I decide to Upgrade the Unlimited subscription plan. BHow to refund 500 Plan first, so I can pay the Unlimited subscription plan. Otherwise, it will me EUR 32 in total.
- (2023-07-26, v:6.0.6) Ric Alert: No Scroll Anymore
More problems: Either they disabled the scrolling feature or it's buggy. You used to be able to jump to each highlighted word by hitting Shift-Command-Space. What happened to that?
- (2023-07-25, v:6.0.5) Evan Johnson: Not working anymore??
I have used this extension for 6 months and found it pretty useful. I upgraded to the Partner Link version in order to increase the number of words I can highlight. But now the highlights don't show up. I added a word to one of the lists but the app still doesn't highlight the word. I've never had problems before. All the old words/numbers appear to still be listed, but highlighting not functioning. Help??
- (2023-07-22, v:6.0.5) Lee Chanjong: subscription
I have 3 macs so I want to synchronize between those. I purchased license today. One is working but the others are not responding when put license key. According to your program. I have 600 words. actually, ~150 of them are not using but just for back up for the time being until new list is verified. I tried off-line but can't do since license key is not responding. Please help what to do
- (2023-07-19, v:6.0.5) Katie Barnard: Can't create new lists properly
Like others have said, all my lists have disappeared. This is obviously very frustrating. However, my bigger issue is that I cannot create new lists properly - I create a list and it starts working and highlighting the terms, but I then can't see the list. This means I am unable to turn it off! It also is not synchronising properly between browsers. Please fix this quickly as I really rely on this tool for work!
- (2023-07-19, v:6.0.5) KP Trendim: Everything is gone, what to do now?
As many other users mentioned all of my long time highlights lists are gone. I did no backup. What should I do? Why did you delete everything? Is there any way how to restore my highlighted text?
- (2023-07-18, v:6.0.5) Lisa Schwartz: What the x&*$?
Why has the extension become unusable?
- (2023-07-17, v:6.0.4) Vincenzo Corsaro: Extension backup from windows explorer
I installed the extension on Vivaldi, but the browser doesn't work well, it always fails, is there a way to backup all the settings directly from the windows explorer folder? So I uninstall and reinstall the Vivaldi browser and after reinstalling the extension I replace the corresponding files. I look forward to your help, because I have so much underlining work that I can't lose.
- (2023-07-15, v:6.0.4) Shane F: 100% Unusable on Edge now
New update rendered completely unusable on Edge. Worked perfectly fine before. Lost all my lists, can't make a new list, can't even click settings.
- (2023-07-11, v:6.0.4) Deyan Ivanov: URGENT
All my lists are disappeared, they have to be sync with your server, please help ASAP Great App just please fix this issue
- (2023-07-11, v:6.0.4) Jason Nordin: Unable to create new highlights, restore old highlights/sync, or access subscription options anywhere.
The obvious frustration with losing all of our highlights without any notice has already been established, definitely a bad move, but I need this program for work so I guess I have to deal with it. Bigger issue is I'm unable to create any new highlights (the first next button doesn't work), there should absolutely be a way to restore based on old files but I don't see that anywhere, and there is no indication of where/how much a subscription is to be paid.
- (2023-07-11, v:6.0.4) Guy: Color inconsistencies
Many colors are inconsistent and don't show up in use the same as they do in settings. I would upload a screenshot if there was an option for that.
- (2023-07-10, v:6.0.4) Indomys Detmer: All my highlights are now gone
Why have all my highlights disappeared? How do I get them back?
- (2023-07-01, v:6.0.3) Jinny Perez: Issue even paid 1 yr subscription
I've purchased the license but can still add new words and my previous highlighters are still missing. Pls. help. Jinny
- (2023-06-28, v:6.0.3) Aaron Paing: List disappeared
Hi, after the update, the lists have disappeared. It does show neither the old one or newly created ones.
- (2023-06-28, v:6.0.3) Head Gr.: 6.0.1
Need hotkey for quick hide/show highlights instead of opening interface and moving slider manually
- (2023-06-28, v:6.0.3) Minifiglabs: Can't view lists in UI
Hi I have paid for premuim, but my lists have disappeared. I tried to do a backup but does not work. Please help! Here is my backup file https://www.dropbox.com/s/8jguelts91yb5xr/HighlightThis20230628%20%283%29?dl=0 Thank you.
- (2023-06-26, v:6.0.3) Mike: Limitations and context menu
If I set a limitations on sites, then this site is not always displayed in the context menu, I have to refresh the page several times. Also, as a suggestion, it would be more convenient if in the context menu you could immediately click on the site to add a word and not wait for an additional menu with a list of sites to open.
- (2023-06-26, v:6.0.3) Vanny Tiongson: I paid 1 year subscription and now my highlighted words are all gone!
Hello, I need help restoring backup. I paid 1 year of subscription.
- (2023-06-26, v:6.0.3) Wensong Fu: Shadow DOM support
hi Wim Deboel, does the latest version already cover Shadow DOM, In which version will this feature be available？thanks!!!
- (2023-06-23, v:6.0.1) Omar Vasquez Lima: No lists shown
With the new update, free version, I created new word lists, but they are not being shown on the user interface and cannot be edited. Also restore does not work.
- (2023-06-22, v:6.0.1) Cody Forbes: Duplicates being generated
When an element thats been highlighted moves to a new location the old highlighted item ends up stuck in place then the new instance gets highlighted. On dynamic data this ends up with 10+ copies of the highlighted text all over the page that shouldnt exist. I can provide a screenshot.
- (2023-06-22, v:6.0.1) Cody Forbes: Words with nonbreaking space between them dont work
A site I'm trying to use this on uses an tag between words instead of an actual space. If I try to highlight "John Smith" it won't detect it. If I enter "John Smith" it parses the nbsp tag when I click save and changes it to an actual space which it then wont detect. Fix here is to either have the extension treat nbsp's on the page as a space, or properly escape the strings in the entry field so we can use tags without them being parsed into code.
- (2023-06-20, v:6.0.1) Daniel Christoffer: Subscription needed without fixing current problems?
This is disgusting! There are still problems with this extension and now it has been secretly upgraded in the background and offers only 30 day trial or annual subscription without fixing the problem with linking lists from web pages or google sheets? I love this extension and I would be happy to pay for a subscription but secretly upgrading to version 3 without any notice or fixes of current problems this is pure greed!
- (2023-06-16, v:6.0.1) Guizhang Zheng: Issue - propagating highlighted words
Hi, sir, thank you for the wonderful extension. I would like to report an issue: it appears that randomly some highlighted words get propagated on the page, it keeps propagating it slowly and gradually. It would stop at some point, but I can’t be sure when or how many times. Please kindly look into it. Thanks a lot.
- (2023-06-16, v:6.0.0) 蓝惑: 希望可以导出高亮的内容
- (2023-06-13, v:6.0.0) Work Andy: Discount for subscription and what about multiple PCs
(1) Could you please provde discount for subscription (a-year fee for EUR 6)? (2) If I have 3 multiple PCs, can I just buy one licnese only? Please let me know, and thank you very much in advance.
- (2023-06-12, v:6.0.0) Trumpingon Resident Watch: Size limit
What is the maximum length of synchronised vs. unsynchronised lists? Awesome tool, BTW! In fact it matches my use case so well I would be willing to pay/donate!
- (2023-06-12, v:6.0.0) Wensong Fu: Not Support Shadow DOM
It's not supported for a HTML Node with a shadow DOM. Please help to support it, thanks.