Automatically finds and highlights words and phrases on the web page according to your list
- No registration required - Organize your search words in groups and lists - Use Regular Expressions (Regex tokens) - All data stored locally - Auto-refreshes highlights on page reload and content changes - Unlimited words and lists - Synchronise lists between your browsers - Free Easy to use Chrome Extension that automatically searches for defined words in the current browser tab and marks them in a text. Many more advanced features available through settings: - Create color-coded keyword lists - Disable highlighting on certain sites - Export or import your settings and keyword lists - Define click action - Use lists from Pastebin, Google Sheets Privacy Statement: https://highlightthis.net/Privacy.html ** New in 5.2 - Define click actions for highlighted words - Support for loading words from Google Sheets - Define download frequency for remote lists - Fixed: Negative reverse lookup regex - Fixed: Issue with Highlight overview - Fixed: Issue with download button ** New in 5.1 - Support for case sensitive matching - Manage words from context menu ** New in 5.0 - New editor to manage your words (filter, select, delete, move) - Support for Regex tokens ** New in 4.9.1 - Change the storage of an existing list to sync or local - Updated screen layout for future enhancements ** New in 4.9 - Synchronise lists between your browsers when logged in to Chrome - Updated translations in FR, NL, ES - Fixed: downloading backup in Vivaldi browsers ** New in 4.8 - Activate notifications on a list of words to be notified when the word is found on the page - Fixed: counter of words found ** New in 4.7.4 - New highlighting engine - Reduced permissions required to run ** New in 4.5 - Select the performance of the hihglighter and the impact on your computer ** New in 4.4.12 - Highlighting happens now also in iframe without src tags ** Fixed in 4.4.10 - Changed the way the highlighter detects a load of a page and a change in the page to provide a more stable highlighting ** Fixed in 4.4.8 - Fixed: an issue whereby the "Show words found" was not displaying on pages which had iframes - Fixed: a stability issue whereby words were not displayed in the page ** New in 4.4.1 - Faster highlighting: the extension doesn't wait anymore until the page is fully loaded - Fixed: an issue whereby the "never highlight" setting was not be saved after clearing it - Fixed: an issue with the found words overview ** New in 4.4 - Support for non basic character sets - Optional support for highlighting in content editable containers (eg in gmail) - Fixed: Performance issues - Fixed: Duplicate names for groups - Fixed: Issues with highlighting some words / wordparts ** Fixed in 4.3.1 - Fixed an issue whereby the longest match was not highlighted ** New in 4.3 - Fixed: Export is fixed - Added Russian translation, thanks to Pereshchepino ** Fixed in 4.2 - Fixed: an issue with Pastebin synced lists ** New in 4.1 Allows using a pastebin list, you can share the list and it will synchronize automatically. - Fixed: an issue with highlighting on Google results page ** New in 4.0 - Shows highlights within frames - Option to print highlights - Re-highlights when adding/removing words - Fixed : Navigating between words is fixed ** New in 4.0 - Shows highlights within frames - Option to print highlights - Re-highlights when adding/removing words - Fixed : Navigating between words is fixed ** New in 3.4 - Words keep their sequence - Find words and word lists - Context menu shows order of wordlist on date modified ** Fixed in 3.3.5 - Fixed an issue with incorrect colouring ** New in 3.3 - Set wildcards (?,*) in words - Backup and restore your words - Define foreground color - Define sites on which the highlight should occur ** Fixed in 3.3 - Highlighting of text including special characters ** Define words ** Easily specify words and phrases you want to be highlighted. ** Highlighting ** Highlights the words and phrases on the page Shows how many words have been highlighted ** Works on Ajax pages ** The extension detects changes to the page and re-highlights the words.
- (2022-09-25) Soroush Torkian (O0oSorousho0O): Great extension for teachers. If you have differentiated groups but some web app you're working with doesn't have the ability to group students in a user friendly way, this is a good workaround. It's colour coded too so it jumps at you as opposed to black on white background text.
- (2022-09-14) Omar XD: Por favor, podrían revisar qué está pasando? Cuando intento cargar un archivo para continuar con el Highlight, no me aparece ningún resaltado... Cuando yo resalto el texto y envio el archivo Hightlight mi compañero me dice qué no aparece nada resaltado. POR FAVOR Y GRACIAS!!!
- (2022-08-30) mariusz kazik: This extension is redirecting from google links ( shopping) to https://myclick-3.com/p/7WBO/FEgv/f27M?ml_sub1=at108665_a157376_m12_p163493_cPL&dl_url=https...."google link to shop here" !!!
- (2022-08-18) Виктор Климин: В Яндексе меняет ссылки ozon.ru на mtusrede.de, потом на ad.admitad.com Думаю ozon.ru заинтересует этот нарушитель. В итоге открывается страница https://www.ozon.ru/special/osago
- (2022-08-11) Albert Valitov: Редиректит через mtusrede.de/redir результаты поиска
- (2022-08-08) Alberto J. Fedeli: Sadly the extension is now acting as malware and redirecting traffic to some websites through affiliate links. You can test this yourself. Do a google search for Dell and use one of the first few links. You will first be redirected through a site such as anrdoezrs(dot)net. Disable the extension, reload the google search and click a link, you will do directly to the site as expected.
- (2022-08-07) David: I would give this a higher rating, but there's been a recurring issue of words disappearing from a list. All lists are set to sync so it's not due to changing computers. This issue is making me consider using another extension. I really like this extension and its functionality but the disappearing words is making this too unreliable.
- (2022-07-26) John Anderson: Fantastic tool! A similar tool that I had used for years was withdrawn from the Chrome store, and so I had to look again, and this tool has easily 3x the features of the previous tool. My only feature suggestion would be either adding the name of the group as a ToolTip/Title to the highlighted term, or provide a field to provide a ToolTip for the highlighted term. For example, suppose I want to boycott/support certain organizations. Sure, I can highlight their names everywhere, but I might forget why I'm highlighting those names, and a quick MouseOver could tell why it's highlighted. Thanks for a get extension!
- (2022-07-25) света ивановна: Ужасно. редикт
- (2022-07-14) Tuan Nguyen: Very nice EXT. Hope you make 'auto jump to result' function. Tks
- (2022-07-04) Chintu sharma: good highlighter ,worked for me thank you.
- (2022-06-28) Julian Harms: 5 Stars!!! Probably not it's intended usage but this tool has been a lifesaver for me as a Technical Recruiter. I can add in technical competencies, and qualifications and screen resumes/LinkedIn's/profiles at SUCH a high rate. I actually found out that I can source faster than anyone in my organization due to this tool! Definitely recommend working with this. Can be a bit finicky working between different profiles and you have to refresh every once in a while, but as a daily user. It's value is worth the trouble!
- (2022-06-19) Aditya Amatya: Thank you for this amazing piece of art. I'm preparing for GRE and this extension have been a great help to me. The only thing it is missing it couldn't highlight the words in epub ( reading using extension). Can it be done ?
- (2022-06-04) K. P.: 2022-06-04 This still works! Found troubleshooting help in the other reviews! I wish we could contribute to this developer.
- (2022-06-03) Austin K: Used to work in Google Docs, not anymore. Amazing tool, developer is clearly just doing this in his free time so it's amazing he's put this much effort into it. I wish there was a lifetime deal or something for a paid version with some guaranteed support.
- (2022-05-26) network time: Dando error últimamente, se duplican las palabras resaltadas y es imposible de utilizar, revisar por favor, del resto es una aplicación muy extraordinaria. Gracias
- (2022-05-11) Pat MySecret: Glitchy. Save function is sporadic (particularly for checkmarking items). It doesn't seem to be able to highlight abbreviations like U.S. Adding words is confusing.. just add a word after a space and then bump it to the next line with enter. I'm afraid that I will have to keep looking.
- (2022-05-04) Garett Lay: It does what it says. Doesn't seem to be the best looking, and some of the instructions for things like the actions are not as understandable for someone who only knows the basics of browsing the web. I installed this to see if there was a specific feature, but sadly there is not and will be removing it. It seems like it has been a while since there was any updates, but if you are still supporting this, it could be a useful feature to add an "Action" to show a specific note that you have typed up when you click on the highlighted text. With that feature alone, I know there are 30+ of us that would install this immediately. Again, it does what you have intended it to do, and might be exactly what others need, just not me.
- (2022-04-27) Justin Shinn: Works great!
- (2022-04-22) Sam Song (plaonn): Great add-on. But I think URL blacklist is not working globally (blacklist per list is working)
- (2022-04-14) Carlos Le-Fort: Excellent application. Exactly what I was looking for.
- (2022-03-30) Saeed Hasani: Awsome!
- (2022-03-16) 林风: 在Setting-General中，写入对某一网址（也使用了通配符），希望禁止在该网页上的所有高亮，但结果该网页还是会被高亮。如果在每一条高亮的详细设置中，一一写入改该网址，可以禁止高亮。但，我的列表中有10多条高亮清单，一一点击设置也麻烦了。希望开发者能改进，全局禁止在某一网页上高亮的设置功能。
- (2022-02-17) Ky: Doesn't work with changing page contents
- (2022-01-26) Eric: This highlighter is unmatched. But it could really use a tooltip feature on hover or click that displays the list name the item belongs to. That way if there are several highlights of similar color, they can be differentiated, but more importantly, we can save important information about the highlights. This would basically allow us not only to highlight specific keywords but basically end up with a function to append a note/text/label to those highlights, with what would probably take very little programming. I do believe such a feature would revolutionize the way many of use use the web. Wanted to submit that to your vote site, but it seems to be down. --- Troubleshooting in case anyone is having issues: One day it stopped working. Comepletely broken, will not highlight anything. Nothing changed, settings are the same, nothing is paused, nothing in the white/blacklist. Very strange. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, and various other things to no avail. Eventually I had a hunch and went into chrom://flags (vivaldi://flags, in my case) and enabled "Allow invalid certificates for resources loaded from localhost," reinstalled the extension, and voila, it's working again. HOWEVER importing a backup of previous settings broke the extension again. I had to add them all back manually. I would really like to see the developer address this problem at least by pointing to instructions of some kind for how to solve this problem.
- (2022-01-21) Charles Magnuson: This extension used to be great, but it appears the developer has gone AWOL and is no longer making needed improvements or performing maintenance.
- (2022-01-19) Tuomas: Works as intended. However, if you search the wordlist and delete the word you searched for and then save the list, it will DELETE ALL WORDS IN THE LIST.. Now I have to remember and rewrite every single word in the list again....
- (2022-01-15) Kenuvis Romero: This recently stopped working. Not sure what happened. Won't highlight anything yet previously working flawlessly. Happened within the last week. Uninstalling and reinstalling didn't work. I checked the white/black list and it's empty. Pausing and unpausing didn't work, and adding a new highlight doesn't either, so it's not just old highlights. Not sure what's going on. It's a shame this was previously my favorite highlighter. Maybe related there was recently an issue with the popup that wasn't full fized and prevented me from actually interacting with it until I opened the extension address in the browser bar to get it full sized. This might or might not be related but thought it might be a hint as to what might be going on here.
- (2022-01-14) sai Krishna: When printing the webpage, although colors aren't showing up, the highlighted words have a box enclosing them. How can it be removed?
- (2021-12-21) David Purser: December 2021 - Are you still maintaining this extension for Chrome? I am asking because I have not see recent reviews with any comments the developer. I use this in my daily workflow to highlight my task list in Salesforce.com and it has not been working for a week. Enable/Disable, Uninstall/reinstall/Reimport config does not resolve. Google Chrome Version 96.0.4664.110 (Official Build) (64-bit). Can you please let me know if you require any troubleshooting on my part to assist?
- (2021-12-20) Lucian Luca: Bad extension! Sometimes works sometimes not. But the biggest problem I had is that a few days after I installed it, I couldn't load certain sites (ex: youtube). I deleted the history, cookies, passwords and media files from the browser and the problem remained. After uninstalling this extension, things returned to normal. It won't be fun to accept all the cookies again and enter the passwords again on Google Chrome. :(
- (2021-11-26) Michael B: I need to highlight words in both English and Russian, but if I check "Only detect complete words" it won't select the Russian words, and if I uncheck it, it seems to find every partial match for the English words (ie. apple seems to match the word a.) I say "seems" because it doesn't highlight anything but the alert pops up saying it found a match when there is no match with the full word. The interface is confusing as well.
- (2021-11-10) Cari Riley: Catches some words but also misses a lot. When I click and try to add what is missed, it tells that the word was already added so, it just misses a lot of what's already on my list.
- (2021-10-29) Tony Lim: anyone know if this extension is still being maintained by the author? if not, anyone know any open source alternative? I was wondering if the action can be expanded to include "copy to clipboard" feature.
- (2021-10-13) Артем Секретный: Случайно выяснил, что расширение как минимум в поисковой выдаче правит ссылки и выдает свои с рефералкой. Как таковое пару раз пригодилось, но с такой фишкой - идет в пекло.
- (2021-10-12) Alexander Zazworka: It was good, but the newest version redirects some google search links to mtusrede.de/redir/clickGate.php
- (2021-10-01) Подгруппа Марины: As soon as a letter in a word?
- (2021-09-27) Josemaria Adriatico: A very helpful tool, aids me in speed reading through articles especially when working. My only issue is that I can't get seem to get the site exclusions working, it still highlights the words in websites I've added in the exclusion list.. even *.google.* isn't working
- (2021-08-31) It works very good for me
- (2021-08-28) Beverly Mitchell: I LOVE THIS EXTENSION!!! So much more functionality than "Hightlight This!"
- (2021-08-13) Doda Lodziara: It was great in past but no longer works with google sheets "Last downloaded on Invalid Date response status 404"
- (2021-08-11) Gustavo Machado: just dont work
- (2021-08-11) Валерий К: Разработчик пожалуйста добавь на горячую комбинацию клавиш окно с искомым текстом. Так как с картинки текст не скопировать и приходится это прописывать в ручную. а это масса нажатий что бы изменить текст
- (2021-08-09) Dennis: Отлично! То что искал. Создал чёрный и белый список брендов и СМИ.
- (2021-07-26) Bruce Edge: Finally - a functional multihighlighter I've tried a bunch of these over the years and this one is by far the best to date.
- (2021-07-24) tenerife sea: I like it, however I would like to be able to highlight a different color to each words within a list (each bullet points could be a different color). I somehow was able to do this when I first got the extension, but now after an hour of trying it again, it will not work. trying to change the color of a single word (in a bullet point) will just change the color of every single words in that list. it's frustrating bc when I research literature, every words will just be one blob of color.
- (2021-07-21) Liu Jin: 又一个垃圾的高亮查找软件
- (2021-07-20) 买祥: 功能非常完整
- (2021-07-14) Joshua Tan: Is it possible to make it off by default? I only want to turn it on myself when I need it but it seems like every time I open a new window, it's turned on by default.
- (2021-07-02) Lijo: Very useful and helpful for finding certain words as updated.
- (2022-09-20, v:5.3.2) Heather Glude: Does not highlight in popup 'drawers'
My company has a lot of tools where I work through a list and when I click on an item, the information slides out in a panel on the right of the screen, not refreshing the whole page. That is where I need the highlights but it doesn't seem to trigger the tool to do the highlights. I can get it to do so by toggling a list off and then on again, but that is too cumbersome for the frequency it would have to happen (every few minutes). I had previously used Multi-highlight and was excited that Highlight This allows lists and lets me assign the appearance of the highlighting, but unfortunately the highlighting of text in these 'drawers' is too critical.
- (2022-09-09, v:5.3.2) Dale Zinkgraf: Highlight this enterprise license
The company I work for is interested in Highlight This but the security dept says we can't use it because it connects to an external site. Do you have or can you consider having a paid enterprise license of a version of Highlight This which is only local with not external connections.
- (2022-09-06, v:5.3.2) Xiaojing Bai: Highlighter not working today
Dear publisher, Highlight This is not working on my two macs for the time being. Earlier today, it worked well.
- (2022-08-31, v:5.3.2) ReVarre: Shortcut bind to highlight selected text
I wish for a shortcut for most recently used highlight data group, and to be able to select a word and then press the shortcut and have that word added to that group. That or shortcuts to choosable groups, that you can bind a certain group to "Quickshortcut 1" "Quickshortcut 2" etc on google chrome extensions page (shortcut section)... Thank you
- (2022-08-30, v:5.3.2) J: Can you make the extension mark on the scrollbar when it finds matches?
Can you make the extension mark on the scrollbar when it finds matches? I used to use this extension in Firefox and it had that feature: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/auto_highlight/?utm_source=ah
- (2022-08-29, v:5.3.2) Carlos Le-Fort: Plug-in redirects to different sites (spam sites) when active
I noticed when the plug-in is active and I search something on Google, for some reason the plug-in redirects to a different site. Example: search for Dell and when I click on the Dell website (not Ad) it redirects to: http://www.jdoqocy.com/click-100570596-10475213?sid=at108665_a101135_m12_p163493_cCA&URL=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.dell.com%2Fen-ca When I disable the plug-in, all backs to normal.
- (2022-08-22, v:5.3.2) Dan Kort: Getting "response status 404" when connecting to Google Sheets
Hey, I'm getting "response status 404" when I hit "download" button to get data from my Google Sheet. Before hitting download it says "Last downloaded on Invalid Date". What Can I do? Cheers
- (2022-08-21, v:5.3.2) Zongyuan Guo: Need popup prompt to prevent further action on words found on danger sites
Which is more attention attractive.
- (2022-08-16, v:5.3.2) David Fitzpatrick: How can I match text that appears in adjoining cells in a table
I'm trying to highlight patterns in a table but I can't get a regex to recognise text that is in two or more cells. What regex might do this?
- (2022-08-13, v:5.3.2) hl z: hi
Would it be more useful to automatically highlight search terms?
- (2022-08-03, v:5.3.2) Jens Hutzschenreuter: Google Sheets integration
Dear developer, thank you for a fantastic extension! I have successfully used the Google Sheets integration before, however several months ago, the integration stopped working and I am only getting a 404 error ("Last downloaded on Invalid Date // response status 404"). This is the sheet URL I used: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gOxlw_bq2PPC-XXXXXXXXMizllx_9HpIlL9_Kzc0lAg/edit?usp=sharing (I changed the URL and added XXX) Anybody else with the same problem?
- (2022-07-30, v:5.3.2) David: Disappearing words
It seems some words occasionally disappear from my lists. There was one instance where the majority of the words in a list disappeared. Has this happened to anyone else?
- (2022-06-30, v:5.3.1) Vivian Cheng: Google Docs
Hi, is there any way to get this to work on Google Docs again? Thanks so much!
- (2022-06-30, v:5.3.1) Darren Nel: Limitations and Pause not working
I really like this extension but I only need it to work on specific websites. I have tried using the limitations but it seems to not work at all. Also the 'pause' function next to a list is also not working
- (2022-06-15, v:5.3.1) Sabrina Lewis: bug
The highlighted words seem to duplicate themselves, and I will eventually have multiple highlighted words in a row when in actuality there should only be one. I am constantly having to turn the tool off, reload the page, turn it back on, reload again to reset everything back to normal. The longer I'm using it the more the words accumulate. Can you please look into this problem? There are several other people in my organization that use this tool and have the same problem. Thanks!
- (2022-06-10, v:5.3.1) Xing Ji CHANG: I found some bugs have fixed it. Any github to submit PR?
There's some problem on the generated regular expression "\b" + re + "\b" + "|\s" + re + "\s" when the value is with "." at the end. The , (comma) and .(period) are not matching to "\b" so when they will not be highlighted. I had a local fix and also some enhancements to hightlight tooltips and selection options. Is there any github?
- (2022-06-02, v:5.3.1) Jianhua Xu: Wrong in downloading a remote list including RegExp words
Hello, I always failed to load words when I tried to download a word list from web location, if it include such RegExp like (?<![\d\.]). This RegExp works well in local mode.
- (2022-06-01, v:5.3.1) Michael Rozinsky: NEW FEATURE
Is there a way to add a greater than or less than feature when locating prices? for exmple i want to highlight "Rolex 116500LN" Your software highlights "Rolex 116500LN" then when a price next to the word "Rolex 116500LN" pops up lets say "$36000" or "$35000" the system also has the ability to highlight numbers below $38000. Right now you can only highlight specific words but it would be great if they can also highlight number less than or great than when making a purchase.
- (2022-05-26, v:5.3.1) Koen Swinkels: List of words + links to open
This is a great extension. I think its functionality could be expanded relatively easily, though, by having two columns in the list that users can feed the extension: one with the words to highlight, and one with the URL associated with each word. Currently, the user has to add a URL manually, word by word. But if the user can do it in bulk, much more becomes possible. For example, I have a database with 20,000 names, each associated with a unique URL where the user finds more information about the person or organization associated with that name. Currently, the extension highlights the word when it occurs on a page but unless I add 20,000 URLs manually, word by word, I can't make it open the associated URL.
- (2022-05-25, v:5.3.1) Robert Baran: Can this extension handle more complex Regex commands?
Can this extension handle more complex Regex commands like this one? I would like to highlight the word "bar" but not if the previous word before it is "foo". \w*(?<!foo)bar
- (2022-05-05, v:5.3.1) Jason Nellyer: Insanely Powerful!
I use this for reading stock news and highlighting catalysts. I can now analyse hundreds of headlines in seconds for "money words". Love it! Can we also have a system alarm if a keyword pops up and is highlighted?
- (2022-05-02, v:5.3.1) Olivia _: Hi
Does this program not recognize " , " as each word?
- (2022-04-29, v:5.3.1) Guillermo Fabaz: Problem with limitations
Hi! I use this extension A LOT for managing tight deadlines in an internal page at the company I work with and it works WONDERS under certain circumstances, which I can't figure out just yet. All I know is that when I open the page (which looks like this: https://portal.project.company.com/offers), the higlighting doesn't work. So I go to the limitations page, and see that the pages listed there have been stripped of their "https://" part. I put it back in and voilà, it starts working again. Any idea on how I can get the "https://" part to stay in the limitations list? Also, maybe that's not the issue at all. Would you knidly help me out? Thanks a lot! A happy user
- (2022-04-22, v:5.3.1) Cathi Fine: No way to whitelist local files
Whitelisting file:///* should work but doesn't, well it works if you set it while the page is loaded but after the file is reloaded it doesn't work anymore, this is a filter issue as there is no issue highlighting in local files if the whitelist isn't used.
- (2022-04-22, v:5.3.1) Jaroslav Zachar: Stopped working
couple of days ago has the highlighter stopped working. there must be a bug as i cant open it and access my lists. can you help please?
- (2022-04-21, v:5.3.1) Vivian Cheng: Not Working on Google Docs
It doesn't highlight on Google Docs anymore. It works on other sites.
- (2022-04-21, v:5.3.1) Руслан Рытов: Duplicate search result
Hello Sir. Look at this bug, that i found in your app. I made screenshot for that here: https://dropmefiles.com/0Rtwk
- (2022-04-12, v:5.3.1) Jean-Raymond Civetta: google sheets
Hello, I have created a google sheet. Followed the wizard to get the datas. every things seems during this process but nothing is downloaded. i have this near the download button "Invalid Date". is it because my date system is not set to MM/DD?
- (2022-03-31, v:5.3.1) David Fitzpatrick: Some issues with Dark Reader extension
I don't know which of the extensions could be coded to fix this. Dark Reader changes the colours injected by Highlight This. I have some rules that make unimportant text less prominent (light grey on white). When Dark Reader makes changes it will make recolour the text and make the contrast much stronger. It either changes dark text lighter or leaves light text alone. Even normal highlights get darkened so a bright yellow highlight can end up dull. Perhaps some kind of priority of Highlight This over Dark Reader?
- (2022-03-30, v:5.3.1) Jim Shliferstein: Color-coded words sometimes "stick"
First of all, I love the Highlight This extension -- thanks for your great work. I wanted to call your attention to a bug just in case it's an easy fix. On at least two websites, highlighted words "stick around" after the page is refreshed. Suppose the first video on YouTube.com is named "Cory Booker addresses CBS". That triggers my Highlight This list which color-codes the names of US legislators to tell me their party affiliations, so the words "Cory Booker" appear in blue: so far, so good. But then I watch a video (that one or any other) and return to the front page of YouTube.com. Now the first video it wants to show me is called "Three Easy Tricks For Doing Your Laundry." But instead, it displays as "Cory BookerThree Easy Tricks For Doing Your Laundry". The highlighted words remain highlighted, and remain present, after they should have vanished. The problem goes away if I navigate to a different webpage altogether and then back to www.youtube.com. The other site where I've encountered the same problem is pushbullet.com, where text messages ported to my browser sometimes get attached to the color-coded remnants of different text messages. I'm on Windows 11, Chrome Version 99.0.4844.82, though this issue has been going on for several version updates now. Many thanks again!
- (2022-03-27, v:5.3.1) Heeyeon Noh: List Missing
One of my lists registered in Highlight This is missing. Could you fix this issue?
- (2022-03-25, v:5.3.1) Paul Reid: Google Sheets Intergration
I have been using Highlight This! for quite some time now by using a Google Sheet to highlight profanity. It has stopped working in the last few weeks and I've tried every fix I can think of! When I try to add the sheet, I get this error: https://cdn.makemesolutions.co.uk/ztMTK Could you please advise me on how to fix the issue? Thanks in advance.
- (2022-03-05, v:5.3.1) Giorgio Carrara: Installed but not working
Hi, I installed your extension on my Chrome Version 98.0.4758.109 (Official Build) (x86_64) on Mac OS Monterey 12.1, even if it's on and not paused the Default group with checked words inside, it does not highlight words as expected. Can you help me?
- (2022-03-03, v:5.3.1) Max: Control +Shift+Space to browse through words on the page not working
Hi, Very useful little extension, however using Control +Shift + Space to browse through words on the page doesn't work, nothing happen on that keypress combo. Thanks,
- (2022-02-21, v:5.3.1) Riltour Studio: Its not working
I did everything you have in the guide, but my words are not being high lighted. I tried google sheet, as well as local entries. Please help.
- (2022-02-08, v:5.3.1) Jayme Almond: Google sheet
Doesn't highlight on a google sheet.
- (2022-02-02, v:5.3.1) Miro Botur: notifications
Hey, I am trying to get notified when a word is found but nothing is happening. I am using the latest Brave / MacOS How can I make it works? Where should the notification appear? Thanks a lot
- (2022-01-21, v:5.3.1) David O'Shea: Certain words not highlighting
If a word ends in letter é it doesn't get colored and the link doesn't work.
- (2022-01-21, v:5.3.1) David O'Shea: To open click in iFrame not new Tab.
In the action tab the option is to open on click in a new tab. It would be great if the target could be set to a particular iFrame on the page. Thanks
- (2022-01-21, v:5.3.1) C R: Flash
Can you add the option for highlighted terms to flash?
- (2022-01-21, v:5.3.1) Charles Magnuson: Broken link on your Help page and a problem with the extension
Issue #1: The 'Vote now for your favorite feature' link on your Help page is broken. The URL it points to will not load successfully. Issue #2: I use your extension on pages where it's possible to see over 1,000 highlighted pieces of text on the page. When I navigate to these pages, Chrome loads the full page quickly but then the page completely freezes for up to 10-15 seconds while the Highlight This extension searches the page for elements to highlight. For this period of time, I can't do anything. I just have to sit and wait, staring at the screen. It would be really nice if Highlight This wouldn't freeze up like this. Instead, it would be great if Highlight This could do its processing in batches. That way the amount of processing the extension has to do at one time will be small, preventing the extension from causing the Chrome browser to freeze up.
- (2022-01-18, v:5.3.1) Eric: System wide, Highlight-this stopped working
A week ago this extension was working flawlessly, but now it won't work in Chrome, Edge, Vivaldi, nor Firefox. Nothing is highlighted. What is going on?
- (2021-12-23, v:5.3.1) Daisy Flowers: copy/paste
Im curious what good is it (obviously only for my purpose) if i cant copy and paste the highlighted selections. I think I have spent enough time looking for the option before contacting so unless i missed something then that's a suggestion it would be extremely valuable particularly with the * wild card option it would be a game changer and i am using firefox/google browser if that matters
- (2021-12-23, v:5.3.1) Manfred Prokop: Help
I downloaded the extension, and I do have an (well, a lot) HTML page that I would like to scan with word lists, but I don't know how to do that because there is no help file. Please help, I would very much like to have this tool. Manfred
- (2021-12-20, v:5.3.1) Brett Williams: Google Sheets import is broken
The feature where you can import a list from Google Sheets appears to currently be broken, with the last import happening sometime in October. Thank you!
- (2021-12-09, v:5.3.1) Jun Zhu: Google Sheet sync and DBCS keyword support
The version I installed is 5.3.1, it seems there is no google sheet configuration in settings page, and also current keyword highlight does not support DBCS characters, could you help to check it ? thanks.
- (2021-12-02, v:5.3.1) 張卓澐: How Do I highlight brackets like "(" ?
How Do I highlight brackets like "(" ?
- (2021-12-01, v:5.3.1) Akash Shinde: Not highlighting on Google Docs
Hey! This is great and very useful. I am facing some issue on Google Docs pages, its not highlighting words
- (2021-11-25, v:5.3.1) Jean J. Pirela: Google Sheets
Google Sheets sync not working error 404 response
- (2021-11-17, v:5.3.1) Алексей Силантьев: Alex
I can not sync vocabularies between Firefox and Chrome. How can i solve this problem?