Add tasks to Do it (Tomorrow) via a simple browser button.
Using this extension makes it way faster to add simple tasks to your Do it (Tomorrow) todo list. This simple extension adds a button to your browser to quickly jot down a task to do. Also check out the full Do it (Tomorrow) App at http://www.tomorrow.do Features: -- Super fast todo entry -- Simple interface - just write down what you have to do -- Open your full tasks list by clicking on the left side of the extension -- Option to turn on today's tasks badge count -- Icon is optimized for high resolution and retina screens Very special features: -- Also updates your tomorrow.do page if you are using it at the same time (there are some additional permissions used for this feature) -- Press shift+enter when adding a task to add it to tomorrow -- Select text and right click - you can add that as a new todo -- Type t space in the URL bar and you can quickly add a todo from the URL bar Note on permissions: to allow the extension to be fully integrated with the Chrome App - http://bit.ly/chromeApp and http://www.tomorrow.do/ - some additional permissions are required for the extension. ### NOTE To Do It Tomorrow FANS! ### Thanks a lot for your support and for the nice reviews! You are all awesome! We listen to you and are working on adding features you are missing! Reviewing the app helps us a lot, so thanks for the feedback and supporting Do It (Tomorrow)! Talk with us! Just email us at [email protected]
- (2022-09-23) Paul Bayes: Simple, effective, great.
- (2022-07-06) Danna Loy: I love this, simplicity at it's best. I'd love to have it on my phone also, please add it for android phones.
- (2022-06-28) Zybo Sylvens: Like it a lot. Easy to use, helpful, handy and with great design :-)
- (2022-03-21) Ángela MN: Muy sencilla y útil
- (2022-03-17) Nicole Slaughter: Clean, simple and increases productivity but feels like paper without the clutter!
- (2022-03-08) Bob Loucks: The 🐈's Pajamas! Very nice*
- (2021-12-22) Seema Das: Simple and Useful! Best thing is the unfinished tasks get moved to next day! Should add more fonts and colours to the pages :) just a suggestion!
- (2021-10-05) Miguel Hernández: Love it! So easy to use
- (2021-08-31) Julio Pijo: COMO HAGO PARA QUE LAS ALERTAS ME LLEGUE A MI WASUP?
- (2021-08-24) Petr Steinmüller: je to super, snažím se to maximálně využívat. Děkuji tvůrcům.
- (2021-08-23) Kshithi Singh: Only been using it for a couple of days and I do love it. Really helps me stay on top of my to do list! :)
- (2021-06-27) Lili Pixarr: i love it!
- (2021-06-09) Ankit Sharma: nice product
- (2021-01-29) I really love this. It's just so simple and easy to use! I hope you could make it so that you can write todo lists for a whole week.
- (2021-01-13) Abidul Islam: All I can do is just add new tasks, I would like to also see my list rather than just add new tasks Its a great app overall but I would just like to see the lists rather than going to another website for it
- (2020-10-22) 陳雅淳: PC avalieble it's so cool
- (2020-10-22) Gabriel Rodríguez: Good. I recommend it.
- (2020-10-20) danielle Tan: its awesome
- (2020-10-16) Nationwide Business Consultants Private Limited: good
- (2020-09-29) Prof. Mario Humberto Chan Vargas: Es muy práctica, me he ahorrado cantidad de post its.
- (2019-10-22) Hugo Kroehn: Top!
- (2019-06-17) Liliia: Эта программа - дополнение к книге. В ней должно быть два дня, это такая методика. :) В том числе, поэтому нет необходимости в выставлении напоминаний. У книги одноименное название и она переведена на русский. Рекомендую. Ну, или просто так пользоваться, но не думать, что два дня и нет напоминаний - это баг. Нет. Это фича. :)
- (2019-04-07) Martha Coleman: This is perfect for my task mindset. I am not one to be able to get bogged down in the details and if I am doing that...then I am not getting the other things done. So just put it on the list. It should be done today and if not then, you will keep seeing it on tomorrows list. The coffee stain makes me feel more human and less robotic.
- (2019-04-04) Valerie Peterson: Very simple to use! I love that I can make a quick daily list and if I don't complete something I can move it to the next day. Would like the ability to prioritize the list though. For a free tool though it is great!
- (2019-02-22) Dakota Frye: It is so helpful if you are trying to get stuff done and just need to write about it.
- (2018-10-29) Andrea Ann Joy: Loved! Helps Me Get Organized. Maybe a planner next to make?
- (2018-10-04) Jakira Aisaka: Sehr hilfreich!
- (2018-09-19) Anita Guamán: Es simple y útil para tener las tareas pendientes al día.
- (2018-08-15) Robert Bandes: Excelente, muy útil para ingresar rápidamente a la herramienta
- (2018-07-04) bharat shinde: It's just the beginning. I will hold my horses before I criticize. Currently, I like the simplicity.
- (2018-06-28) Mistifique Morlain: foarte util, aspect plăcut
- (2018-06-07) B B: Convenient to quickly add notes. Nice and simple, the way it should be.
- (2018-06-07) Mai: AWESOME if i can't do something today i push it to tomorrow!!!
- (2018-06-06) Angela Cabrera: This is very handy! I love it. I just wish it had like alerts or alarms. A vibrating or something to indicate, hey you have something to do. At least for the important things. But still great.
- (2018-04-26) David Calle Jaen: Muy útil, simple y efectivo
- (2018-04-24) Jennifer Sutil: Me encanta, para que nada se me olvide. Sencilla y agradable a la vista.
- (2018-04-17) Gerard Garcia: Simple y eficaz
- (2018-03-28) Joseph Stilwell: at work I have a ton of tabs open to check on the statuses of projects, so this button lets me keep whatever I'm working on open while still adding stuff to my list. handy for keeping your train of thought.
- (2018-03-21) Tú Uyên Nguyễn: Good
- (2018-03-16) 吳摩根: 幫助理出兩日待辦清單，今日沒完成的事情自動移至明日，很方便。
- (2018-02-14) ray harold: Works as advertised. Would like it if it would give me the option to open Do it tomorrow.
- (2018-01-18) 四熙: SO GOOD
- (2018-01-08) Kachina Holman: It is helpful if you are someone who are on the computer all day long.
- (2017-12-11) Joe Bennett: The simplest way to get things on a list and get them done.
- (2017-12-07) Iris Velazco Cardenas: me gustaria que se pueda ver las tareas pendiente
- (2012-12-13, v:1.2.1) jenő Szikla: hanghiba
nincs hang amédámon
- (2012-07-29, v:1.1.2) Mike Carson-Rowland: How does it work????????
Sounded like a good idea. Installed it. Clicked it when system restarted. Asked me to log in - to what? My Google details were rejected. No help. No options to sign up. No point in keeping it then, unless you can tell me otherwise.
- (2012-07-22, v:1.1.2) Archive capability
I really love Do It, mainly because I like the font and the look and how simple it is. To be perfect, I would be able to archive my tasks so I could go back later and see if I did something or when or just see what I did on a particular day. Any chance of adding that functionality?