Simple Notepad with Auto-Save feature for storing general information
A simple light weight notepad extension to store notes with an ease. Generally useful when you want to save phone numbers, links, reminders temporarily. Features : - Backup your notes on Cloud Server (Powered by jsonbin.io) (As of v3.0) - Auto Save Notes - Remembers Caret Position - Reports Last Saved - Use TAB Key to Indent your text (As of v2.0) - Export your Notes as Text Files (As of v2.1) No crappy advertisements, no extra junk. ------------ Change Log : - Version 3.2 -- Added a link for Advanced notepad. -- Added powered by JSONbin.io in cloud backup panel. - Version 3.1 -- Added a notification for Advance Notepad - Version 3 -- Added cloud backup support using JSONbin.io - Version 2.1 -- Added Export Functionality -- Removed stray code - Version 2.0 -- Use tab key to indent -- Refactored the code a bit - Version 1.1 Beta -- Added offline Support - Initial Release
- (2019-03-13) jorge omar Colla: me parece muy bueno
- (2018-03-13) Angela Hoffmann: endlich eine Notizfunktion wie ich sie mir gewünscht hab
- (2017-02-28) J S: Only good for taking a single note. No ability to have multiple notes.
- (2016-12-19) ousse: how to delete the note?
- (2016-10-24) mamiya t.s: its very good cause if i see something is importance i can write it as fast i like these application
- (2016-09-18) esthetique: Best for reminders! very good use.
- (2016-08-04) Allison Taylor: Easy to use. I use it on my Chromebook.
- (2016-07-19) Fady: gets the job done
- (2016-07-06) Rick M: Really useful to keep one notepad across various computers in Chrome. You do have to watch it when you export. Be sure to select "All Files" and then add a .txt extension, otherwise it tends to come out as whatever you downloaded last (I'm guessing.) My first one came out as a set-up file for my library card online... weird.
- (2016-05-12) Sono Hanasaki: This was the best notepad I ever found! It is very use full for remembering things. Very simple to use to! Please get this app its amazing! I would recommend this to all my friends and family!
- (2016-05-01) Eric Colland: Great. The design is also simple and nice.
- (2016-04-26) Heather Van Raden: Just the simple notepad I needed.
- (2016-01-27) test1097 sirtest1097: great way to make a secret message
- (2015-12-16) Tanel Aavistu: Lihtne kasutada ja töötab!
- (2015-12-05) xBluFN: really can be used to remember notices just love it.
- (2015-11-22) Amber B: I was...kinda hoping for something a bit more like actual "Notepad". But I suppose for just a notepad it's okay. Also, to remove, you right-click the icon in your chrome bar, and a clickable menu should pop up, with an option to "Remove from Chrome."
- (2015-11-17) Saravanakumar M: good and useful one.... Need to add more features... All our tasks can be here and wherever we login to Chrome, we get our tasks and notes on the spot..
- (2015-11-02) Harsimran Julka: Better than others - where you have to press enter to record each one .
- (2015-09-14) Marina Garcia: It helps a lot with all the things i have to do and it keeps track and its very simple to use so i dont have to mess around with it to much.
- (2015-09-07) Siamak the mac: It is very simple to use.
- (2015-08-03) james mendoza: just what i needed
- (2015-07-27) Cutiestarcat Msp: when i make videos it wont come up, and does anyone know how to get rid of it??
- (2015-07-09) RedX: Nice and simple notepad to remember something
- (2015-06-18) Tommy Lu: I would give it 4/5 but I wish I could customize the font size and bold/italize/underline words...
- (2015-06-10) Sebastião Boanerges de Araujo Neto: Extensão bastante útil para anotações rápidas. Gostei bastante.
- (2019-05-19, v:3.2) Michael Moore: Can I save as a .txt file?
Would like to save as .txt files. Is this possible?
- (2016-12-02, v:2.1) Sascha Gallardo: Storage locations
Where does it store the saved text and the exported file?
- (2016-09-30, v:2.1) solange castro: como conectar a tv no notbook
ja comprei o cabo e nao consigo conectar o not na tv como faço para obter ajuda
- (2016-09-25, v:2.1) Tainá Ampire: navegador padrao
- (2016-08-18, v:2.1) Bruno Sargento: READ PLEASE
I formatted my computer and I lost all the notes. How do I recover besides import?
- (2016-08-09, v:2.1) Amazing But..
I use this extension almost everyday super simple and easy but maybe you could add separate notes i can go into, cause scrolling all the way down is kinda un-convenient, it would be the best extension ever if you add that thank you
- (2016-05-30, v:2.1) Imvu-SweetLove: Where to download?
Where do I go to download it? Its confusing
- (2016-05-17, v:2.1) Dmitrii Nuzhin: Business proposal
Hello! I'm interested in your chrome extension . I want to buy it with the transfer of your google account or without it which means the transfer of the chrome extension in my account. I propose the price 600 $. We can bargain if your users are active. e-mail: [email protected] Dmitrii
- (2016-05-05, v:2.1) Jessica Chen: Resize
Please add the ability to resize. Otherwise this notepad is great
- (2016-03-02, v:2.1) Simple, Works, Love It
The only killer feature it really needs is Chrome Sync.