Quickly copy tabs to the clipboard
Quickly copy open tabs to the clipboard in a variety of formats. ● Copy a single tab or all tabs. ● Use built-in formats like URL, Compact, Expanded, Link, Markdown, BB code, CSV, JSON, HTML, and HTML table. ● Define your own formats with custom templates.
- (2021-09-17) 疯清扬: 超好用！
- (2021-09-12) 邱奕哲: simple and useful, thanks!
- (2021-08-27) uWant vFind: Great, thank you!
- (2021-08-23) Meow Meow: Excellent!!!!
- (2021-07-20) kabbo ghosh: best extension i have ever used
- (2021-07-17) Jacob Pro: 草鸡喜欢，爱了爱了
- (2021-07-08) Les Matheson: Elegant, flexible, easy-to-use You can actually choose from many clipboard formats rapidly! Shows the grace of intelligent design. Chrome should have this built-in for everyone, but at least there's a great solution available.
- (2021-07-03) Alex K: (RUS) Одно из лучших приложений для копирования заголовков вкладок и их адресов. Можно создать свой текстовый формат и использовать горячие клавиши, например Alt + C. (EN) One of the best applications for copying tab titles and their addresses. You can create your own text format and use keyboard shortcuts, for example Alt + C.
- (2021-06-30) rx Zhou: 很方便
- (2021-06-25) RUNMING ZHENG: very good extension! Perfect experience working with Obsidian!
- (2021-06-11) Lewis Bright: This is incredible. Really does what it says on the tin. You can change the format to get it copying exactly how you want
- (2021-06-08) Joaquin Gonzalez: exelente
- (2021-06-04) Charles Heckscher: Very simple, very flexible - well designed
- (2021-05-31) 李颖: 相当好用
- (2021-05-25) 刘于晨-用户体验中心: 从今年起，感觉插件偶尔会失灵。
- (2021-05-24) megazim: This is a very nice extension and copies URLs from tabs to clipboard with many different options easily configurable by the user but Im amazed nobody has pointed a fundamental flaw: this extension lacks the option to do exactly the opposite task, this extension cannot open new tabs in Chrome from a list of URLs stored in the clipboard... Im sorry but I wont use this extension because I find it is severely crippled without that function.
- (2021-05-13) Gowhy Wong: 太好用了，不用重复复制。
- (2021-04-12) KaineDaCharizard: simply AMAZING. makes making a list of tabs so easy
- (2021-03-25) GT Cai: 很好，经常使用
- (2021-03-19) whisnu aries a.: amajing tul tu lif in brwser. tengkyu berimac dir brade/siste
- (2021-03-18) A M: Thoughtfully designed. Works great for inserting links into my Roam Research pages.
- (2021-03-15) Mike Zheng: Nice extension ! BTW: Is it possible to add Submenu to the Browser URL Address Bar Right-Click ?
- (2021-03-15) Crazt Tnspt: 感谢这个插件，还支持导出markdown，用 Typora 时更舒服了
- (2021-03-10) Uya Lee: Works Well
- (2021-02-19) Ismael Canto: Sencilla y útil. Con varias opciones de personalización para copiar en el formato deseado
- (2021-02-01) David Bueno: Does what I need from it. This is a big time discovery for my line of work!
- (2021-01-13) Ivane Ninidze: Прекрасное приложение!
- (2020-12-29) 1 2 3 Go: nice
- (2020-12-24) Shohruh Hotamov: SIMPLE AND FANTASTIK TO DO 10 CLICK IN 1! USE IT
- (2020-12-16) Cole Wunderlich: Amazing extension with a an excellent options/setup page. My only wish is that we could save more than one custom format. It would be nice to save several custom formats, and then just choose which three you want to be in use at any time.
- (2020-12-05) Almaric Géo-IT: Excellente extension, très simple et souple d'utilisation. Idéale pour coller dans Excell ou Google SpreadSheet.
- (2020-12-01) Yang Magic: 非常好用, 导出 org-mode 链接
- (2020-11-24) Bradley Stone: I really find this useful, I use Tabcopy at work and for other uses every day I use my laptop. I was able to get it on the Brave browser as well, so that's neat. The only thing that stinks is I can't find any way to get this extension to work on my Android phone, neither on Chrome or Brave. If anyone knows how to get this extension to work on an Android (Samsung) phone, please let me know.
- (2020-11-21) Rodrigo Damazio Bovendorp: Great extension, very easy to use and has all the useful formats. One minor caveat: the default shortcut on Mac seems to be Option-C, which is also the system shortcut for the cedil character (Ç) - so my ç had stopped working until I changed the extension's shortcut.
- (2020-11-10) Bruce Richardson: I love this extension! I download a lot of YouTube videos for later viewing and TabCopy makes it so easy for me to do that. Works every time!!
- (2020-11-02) Saskia Hopkins Middleton: Exactly what I've been looking for! I've wanted a simple way to get a text list of my open tabs for a very long time, so was very pleased to find this. I often have a lot of tabs open and wanted to be able to copy and paste urls related to a particular project into places like my todo list or Evernote for future reference, so that I can then close those tabs and easily access them again when I need to, instead of leaving them open, or having to save them in a separate app like a bookmark manager (I need to be able to save them with other tasks & reference material so everything is in the same place!).
- (2020-10-28) Andrew Ostrom: What a great tool - it saves me a bunch of time, especially when combined with the openlist extension!
- (2020-10-02) Tsuyoshi Wada: シンプルで使い易くてとても気に入っています。今後も使い続けたい。
- (2020-09-25) kwaku poku: was great but not sure its working now. keep getting chrome-extension://klbibkeccnjlkjkiokjodocebajanakg/suspended.html#ttl before urls.
- (2020-09-25) 正樹黃: 一次要分享很多連結，或記錄很多連結時超好用
- (2020-09-16) Heavy Zen: One of my most-used widgets, until it stopped working. Got any advice on how to fix it?
- (2020-09-04) Rajdeep Biswas: The customizability is simple and just perfect beyond words! Amazing for developers. Thank you so much!
- (2020-08-26) Stan Chia-Yu Liu: Making it simple is an art.
- (2020-08-26) Yc Lin: This extension is AWESOME. One suggestion: Can u add shorten URL with title
- (2020-07-30) Israel Parada: I don't usually leave reviews - good or bad - but this extension definitely deserves one, so here goes nothing: Extremely useful, time-saving and easy to use extension. None of the pre-formatted options did what I wanted it to do, which was to copy the title and the URL in two side-by-side cells in Excel or Google Sheets. I was afraid to lose too much time trying to learn how to make my custom format so I went and spent 30 minutes making a sloppy workaround using formulas in Google Sheets (I'm not a pro at it, obviously) and after I got that to work, I decided to try my luck with the customization. It took me less than a minute to figure out the mechanics of the controls and 10 seconds to configure it to do what I wanted. Extremely simple and powerful, Five stars all the way.
- (2020-07-29) Joshua Segall: this thing is fantastic
- (2020-07-24) Gaoyuan Yang: 用了3年了，帮了很大的忙，真是太方便了，作者简直太贴心了！
- (2020-07-19) Benjamin Foster: This extension is great. It's extremely easy to use, quick, and comes with a large amount of customizability while still being simple. One feature I would love would be the ability to change whether the hotkey [alt+c] copies the current tab or all of the open tabs.
- (2020-07-16) senselocke: Very, very good for what it does. However, it only gets four stars as it misses some key features: 1) There's no way to PASTE a list of links in 2) There's no way to get only URLs, nothing else (unless you use the one custom format slot). Which means I have to have a second extension to handle those two. If these were instead part of this extension, it would be pretty near perfect.
- (2020-07-16) Robert Meerman: Does exactly what I want - let's me quickly share *descriptive* links to the pages I am viewing as rich text (for applications like MS Word), as Markdown notation (for README.md), or as custom (in my case for Atlassian JIRA). I've asked many of my colleagues to start using it, so they can stop using opaque links to our bug tracker which just has a number in the URL, and instead use descriptive links to it. It's the difference between "jira.company.com/browse/FOO-123" and "[FOO-123] Error message is not alarming enough to cause user to act"
- (2017-05-16, v:3.5) Steven Dino Windfeld: Number of formats
Could you please allow us to have 4 formats enabled at once, instead of only 3?
- (2017-05-14, v:3.5) Steven Dino Windfeld: Add option to encode links
Could you add an option for TabCopy to automatically encode URLs? As in, ( = %28 , and ) = %29 for instance
- (2017-05-07, v:3.5) Steven Dino Windfeld: MarkDown Reference Links
Hi Could you perchance add MarkDown Reference Links (Links using IDs), to the list of default formats? Here is the "Tab" rule for TabCopy.: [[title]][n][[title]]: [url]
- (2016-12-30, v:3.5) Matt Burnham: Sync please
Previous Suggestion: As the title says, would be cool to have formats sync between chrome installs I came here to suggest that syncing be implemented, but first I Ctrl+F'd to make sure that someone else hadn't already suggested it. Apparently, the suggestion had indeed already been made, but not by someone *else*. I now repost this issue as a problem, as that is what it has become. Please help us Tabcopy-Wan Kenobi. You're our only hope.
- (2016-11-30, v:3.5) Mickey Pearson: Bulleted list?
It's minor, but is there a way for the copied data to be formatted in a bulleted list? I don't know the technical word processing/programming terms for such a function.
- (2016-08-27, v:3.5) Richard Yang: Proper Escaping for CSV
This is more or less both a problem and suggestion. I think it would be highly beneficial to implement some sort of escape sequence ability when using CSV format or, even better, Custom format. Some titles I've found contain both double quotes and commas in weird ways like: This is an "Example" This is an "Example," man This, man, is an "Example" This is an "Example," "man?" And so on.... This might be difficult to implement, but it seems to be absolutely necessary when dealing with CSV type files/formats. Excel and Apache Commons Lang both can perform these escapes in some fashion so I'm guessing it is doable. The reason this might be more of a suggestion than a problem is because I haven't really tested if this is an issue YET for the CSV format, but I am for sure certain that I will run into this in the near future, since I'm using custom format anyway, and I'm assuming that the custom format works exactly as it is presented (without any escape abilities or knowledge of my usage of CSV).
- (2016-08-27, v:3.5) Richard Yang: Forgot to add this one suggestion:
Add the token allowing for the host to be added WITHOUT the "www." and ".com" portions. For example, if [host] equals "www.example.com" (without the double quotes), you could make a [hostreduced] that equals only "example"
- (2016-08-27, v:3.5) Richard Yang: Some Suggestions (I'm hopeful that these will be added)
Create an unix/epoch time+date token. (This may or may not be possible:) Create the ability to use basic arithmetic operations (like addition, subtraction, multiplication, etc.). Can be integers only if decimals can't be handled. Allow for more than 3 (I'm thinking at least twice that maybe) custom settings to be set in Fancy Mode That's all for now. Great extension btw! Hope it gets updated/upgraded in the future.
- (2016-08-26, v:3.5) Matt Burnham: Chrome sync for format settings
As the title says, would be cool to have formats sync between chrome installs
- (2016-07-19, v:3.5) Steven Dino Windfeld: Url Shortener
It could really use an automatic URL shortener. For example.: - goo.gl - bit.ly - buff.ly