Quickly copy tabs to the clipboard
Quickly copy open tabs to the clipboard in a variety of formats. ● Copy a single tab or all tabs. ● Use built-in formats like URL, Compact, Expanded, Link, Markdown, BB code, CSV, JSON, HTML, and HTML table. ● Define your own formats with custom templates.
- (2022-09-20) Abhishek Gupta: Great extension. Didn't like the default expanded layout, thought I'm stuck with that, only to see that they have not only provided the regular CSV layout, but at least 6-7 other layouts, along with the option to keep 3 layouts as shortcuts in the popover. Always read the manual kids! Delightful piece of software!
- (2022-09-12) Gustavo Draghi: This is great!
- (2022-09-04) Implicated: 非常好用
- (2022-08-31) Luca di Caro: very good and useful application
- (2022-08-22) yi huang: 学习obsidian，从up那里被安利了，非常好用
- (2022-08-11) Leo Glassman: This browser extension saves me from SO MUCH brain clutter, stress, and anxiety by allowing me to very quickly copy all of my tabs/windows into a note document on my device so that I can close them. If you have ADHD, this will change your life.
- (2022-07-26) JiaTeLin Dadada: 非常好用!!!!!!! 但有些不足 快捷键只能设置一个, 希望能为不同格式设置不同的快捷键
- (2022-07-14) Weber B: 希望可以自定义日期的格式（I want to be able to customize the format of the date）
- (2022-07-08) Pete Bennett: Great Extension, great for researching and capturing links/anchor. Would be nice to have more formats under options. Direct to disk feature plus a marker or category feature. Eventually I'll post one of my databases where the links are inserted into SQL Server, MS Access or any DB.
- (2022-07-05) Jerry Suppan: TabCopy is an improvement over an alternative extension I have been using. This provides more flexibility in terms of being able to copy only the tabs I want to copy (selected tabs) Not just all or none. The addittional capability to beable to copy URLs with titles or just a compact version is also very convenient. Thank you for creating this extension. I can easily recommend it to others to use.
- (2022-05-24) Jim Wojno: What a timesaver! I typically have dozens of tabs open but periodically prune and close them to clean things up and I had been manually saving links to a text document in case I needed to refer back to them for a specific project. Bookmarks get too cluttered to be useful sometimes so I've found grepping my links files is really easy to find something of interest but the manual process of copying/pasting links is time consuming. Now I can do it with a single click! OMG the time this is going to save me. Amazing tool - thank you!
- (2022-05-15) Tau Chaung: change set not save ?? let me try try
- (2022-04-27) UltimoPenguin7: Customizability is awesome! Love the ALT+C (1, 2, 3 times) for different copies. Will be using in my own apps :) Great improvement to my daily Obsidian workflow. 🙏
- (2022-04-17) Mark Adler: It does indeed put a list of all of the tabs in all of the windows into the copy buffer. However it completely loses the structure of what tabs were grouped into what windows. I need to retain that structure. There could be output options to JSON or HTML to preserve that structure.
- (2022-04-10) Harri Bendi: Pros: 1. Pertains focus at scale for otherwise mindnumbing copy-paste operations. 2. Operable with both mouse and keyboard. 3. For those with habit to keep 1-1 window-session (or window-project, window-intent), TabCopy makes good local backup (or alternative) for browser-based tab session managers. 4. Customizable format makes easier to keep track in Personal Knowledge Bases (like Obsidian.md)
- (2022-03-31) Greg Pflaum: I use this daily. Works great.
- (2022-03-31) mx z: unbelievable!!work soooooooo well!!
- (2022-03-27) Jaehoon Kim: Exactly what I wanted and even more. Amazing.
- (2022-03-25) MagMinecraft: Perfect. In "link" mode is does the same Edge does :)
- (2022-03-23) Bruce Abbott: Simply powerful. I will surely donate to the cause. Thank you for building this!
- (2022-03-16) Laís Torres: Just amazing!!!
- (2022-03-14) 斯派克: 太实用太方便了！！！
- (2022-01-20) Tasneem Jamali: It works nicely, but 3 stars, because there is no option to sync across browsers, since I use different browsers at one time, I would like to be able to copy a list of tabs over to the other browser and open these links. I cannot do that with this.
- (2022-01-20) Yurii Piskun: Options not saved! ((( After browser restarts the are reset to dafaults ((((
- (2022-01-18) Spenser Holstein: Thank the lord someone built this, and it works really well. Made a donation.
- (2022-01-18) Samuel Juneau (Yuneau): Awesome extension ! Very useful
- (2022-01-11) Cricy Saray: 超方便，很赞
- (2022-01-07) gong zeng: 非常方便，而且提升体验，用了快捷键效果更好👍👍👍👍
- (2022-01-06) lee ss: 非常好用，还提供格式化的功能包括 html,markdown输出选项简直就是懒人福音
- (2021-12-29) yu fz: 非常好用,请问是否能加个自动去除网址中的无用参数这样的功能呢?比如https://blog.csdn.net/qwertyupoiuytr/article/details/54097624?spm=1001.2101.3001.6650.7&utm_medium=distribute.pc_relevant.none-task-blog-2%7Edefault%7EBlogCommendFromBaidu%7Edefault-7.no_search_link&depth_1-utm_source=distribute.pc_relevant.none-task-blog-2%7Edefault%7EBlogCommendFromBaidu%7Edefault-7.no_search_link&utm_relevant_index=11 这样的就变成https://blog.csdn.net/qwertyupoiuytr/article/details/54097624这个纯净网址了,不过也会去除有意义的参数. Very easy to use, can you add a function that automatically removes useless parameters in the URL? like this https://blog.csdn.net/qwertyupoiuytr/article/details/54097624?spm=1001.2101.3001.6650.7&utm_medium=distribute.pc_relevant.none-task-blog-2%7Edefault%7EBlogCommendFromBaidu%7Edefault-7.no_search_link&depth_1-utm_source=distribute.pc_relevant.none-task-blog-2%7Edefault%7EBlogCommendFromBaidu%7Edefault-7.no_search_link&utm_relevant_index=11 change to https://blog.csdn.net/qwertyupoiuytr/article/details/54097624 It has become such a pure URL, although meaningful parameters will be removed.
- (2021-12-25) daniel hamilton: Good for what it offers, but evidently no Chromium-based browsers allow a right click copy URL on any tab, but only on the one that is open. However, this extension does not even provide that, thus requiring one to find the icon in the toolbar, which is not as efficient.
- (2021-12-21) summer hu: 感谢作者！！！
- (2021-12-21) 陆吾路: 是好应用，用了多年了，但是今天上午开始不工作了，卸载重新安装看看行不行
- (2021-12-03) Oiqwasd Qeiqasd: Shortcut for activating the tool on three cases are not available on vivaldi
- (2021-11-30) 达达: 挺好用的！！
- (2021-11-26) Yueh Han Huang: super handy
- (2021-11-21) ThinkerTinker Tanker: This is perfect! I wish I had found this years ago. It would have saved me hours of work.
- (2021-11-17) Md Abu Taher: It works on my machine~!
- (2021-11-08) Yingfen Yi: Awesome! Works perfectly with OneNote. I've been used to Edge's feature, copy link and paste it as title with URL embedded, and now I can use it on Chrome! Thank you!
- (2021-11-08) infancy: 非常好用
- (2021-11-02) Wilson Jang: Very useful!
- (2021-10-20) Okita Toshimichi: amazing!
- (2021-10-17) Rowand Alkamali (Shull): Great tool
- (2021-10-04) 林煒清: I like this plugin.
- (2021-09-17) 疯清扬: 超好用！
- (2021-09-12) 邱奕哲: simple and useful, thanks!
- (2021-08-27) uWant vFind: Great, thank you!
- (2021-08-23) Meow Meow: Excellent!!!!
- (2021-07-20) kabbo ghosh: best extension i have ever used
- (2017-05-16, v:3.5) Steven Dino Windfeld: Number of formats
Could you please allow us to have 4 formats enabled at once, instead of only 3?
- (2017-05-14, v:3.5) Steven Dino Windfeld: Add option to encode links
Could you add an option for TabCopy to automatically encode URLs? As in, ( = %28 , and ) = %29 for instance
- (2017-05-07, v:3.5) Steven Dino Windfeld: MarkDown Reference Links
Hi Could you perchance add MarkDown Reference Links (Links using IDs), to the list of default formats? Here is the "Tab" rule for TabCopy.: [[title]][n][[title]]: [url]
- (2016-12-30, v:3.5) Matt Burnham (MxMattyB): Sync please
Previous Suggestion: As the title says, would be cool to have formats sync between chrome installs I came here to suggest that syncing be implemented, but first I Ctrl+F'd to make sure that someone else hadn't already suggested it. Apparently, the suggestion had indeed already been made, but not by someone *else*. I now repost this issue as a problem, as that is what it has become. Please help us Tabcopy-Wan Kenobi. You're our only hope.
- (2016-11-30, v:3.5) Mickey Pearson: Bulleted list?
It's minor, but is there a way for the copied data to be formatted in a bulleted list? I don't know the technical word processing/programming terms for such a function.
- (2016-08-27, v:3.5) Richard Yang: Proper Escaping for CSV
This is more or less both a problem and suggestion. I think it would be highly beneficial to implement some sort of escape sequence ability when using CSV format or, even better, Custom format. Some titles I've found contain both double quotes and commas in weird ways like: This is an "Example" This is an "Example," man This, man, is an "Example" This is an "Example," "man?" And so on.... This might be difficult to implement, but it seems to be absolutely necessary when dealing with CSV type files/formats. Excel and Apache Commons Lang both can perform these escapes in some fashion so I'm guessing it is doable. The reason this might be more of a suggestion than a problem is because I haven't really tested if this is an issue YET for the CSV format, but I am for sure certain that I will run into this in the near future, since I'm using custom format anyway, and I'm assuming that the custom format works exactly as it is presented (without any escape abilities or knowledge of my usage of CSV).
- (2016-08-27, v:3.5) Richard Yang: Forgot to add this one suggestion:
Add the token allowing for the host to be added WITHOUT the "www." and ".com" portions. For example, if [host] equals "www.example.com" (without the double quotes), you could make a [hostreduced] that equals only "example"
- (2016-08-27, v:3.5) Richard Yang: Some Suggestions (I'm hopeful that these will be added)
Create an unix/epoch time+date token. (This may or may not be possible:) Create the ability to use basic arithmetic operations (like addition, subtraction, multiplication, etc.). Can be integers only if decimals can't be handled. Allow for more than 3 (I'm thinking at least twice that maybe) custom settings to be set in Fancy Mode That's all for now. Great extension btw! Hope it gets updated/upgraded in the future.
- (2016-08-26, v:3.5) Matt Burnham (MxMattyB): Chrome sync for format settings
As the title says, would be cool to have formats sync between chrome installs
- (2016-07-19, v:3.5) Steven Dino Windfeld: Url Shortener
It could really use an automatic URL shortener. For example.: - goo.gl - bit.ly - buff.ly