Copies tab URLs of all tabs to clipboard, and opens new tabs with URLs from clipboard.
- (2019-10-04) JC Rice: I seriously don't know how I managed before installing this extension. Two-button simplicity, unobtrusive, quick, perfectly functional. I've abandoned all other extensions that are meant to keep track of "read this later" pages. Excellent. Try it.
- (2019-06-16) Pure Toons: Awsome. Thanks.
- (2019-05-30) Peter Brooks: I had a weird experience with this extension. I run two browsers under Linux Mint Sylvia: Opera (as a snap) and Flashpeak Slimjet. I installed this extension for Slimjet OK and then explored adding it to Opera, and I was able to do that. I had two windows open in Slimjet, and I copied one window's tabs successfully to Opera. When I copied the second window's tabs, four open Gmail tabs abruptly closed accounts and then reopened with Cyrillic script, and the https URL www.google.com/intl/uk/gmail/about/#. I have no idea why. I am not in the UK (although I am an ex-pat Brit). There may be a perfectly rational explanation. I checked the contents of the tabs copied by this extension (pasted them into a plain text editor) and they look OK - nothing unusual. So with the caveat that something's not quite right and YMMV, I'd still give Alexander five stars for his extension.
- (2019-04-11) misku: Simple, lightweight, robust. Copies all URLs without any additional data. Thank you!
- (2018-10-02) Pai Xi: Simple and does its purpose. Other tab copy and paste extensions I've tried have spyware tracking and vulnerabilities in them. I've checked the source code of this one and it's clean. Thank you!
- (2016-03-13) Preetham S Shetty: Great extension. Thank You served my purpose.