Group tabs for one-click access! Copy all open tabs to clipboard with a single click.
Save currently opened tabs for accessing later. Save any number of groups with any number of tabs! • To save a set of tabs : 1. Right-click anywhere on the webpage and click 'Save Tabs' in the context menu. 2. Enter the group name and click 'Ok' to save. (Keyboard shortcut : 'Shift+Ctrl+m'. Modify shortcut combinations in Tools->Extensions) • Click on the TabGrouper icon in the toolbar to access the saved groups. Use the TabGrouper options to manage groups. • In the TabGrouper popup, use the clipboard icon to copy all the open tabs and their URLs to the clipboard.
- (2020-03-31) Bruno Neira: Great for virtual learning and work from home
- (2017-10-18) Khalil Gdoura: Absolutely smart extension. You need only one click on your new tabs group to get your dozens of open tabs duplicated. Enjoy this super productive solution!
- (2016-02-09) Katherine Elizabeth Hughes: Great idea(!), but doesn't work. Option to save and/or group tabs doesn't show up when I right click
- (2015-04-06) A W: Incredibly good utility and minimum interference
- (2014-01-03) QQexe: Works as intended, simple interface without unnecessary trash. 5/5
- (2013-07-21) Kn M: Great! You CAN customize the shortcuts via Tools->Extensions->Keyboard Shortcuts.
- (2015-09-27, v:0.9.4) A W: Export list of saved tab groups?
I am transferring to a new chromebook and don't want to lose my long list of useful tab groups. Is there a way to export the list?
- (2015-04-10, v:0.9.4) Bojan Zadravec: on exit
can remember all open tabs?
- (2013-11-01, v:0.9.4) Sebastian Scholz: Close open tabs of a group
Hello, is it possible to add the feature to close all opened tabs of a group? Maybe if the user has clicked the name in the little menu in the toolbar, you could check whether or not any tabs which are in the group are open. If there were some, they should be closed. If no open tabs were found, all tabs should be opened as normal. As an additional feature it would be nice if you could make it possible to delete single tabs from a group or add a single tab to an existing group. Thanks for reading, I really like your little extension.