Open multiple webpages with one click!
Time-saver for those who need to open the same set of webpages again and again. For example: Investors and finance professionals who open the same set of stock charts every day, or reporters who follow several news feeds on a daily basis. The extension's options page allows you to enter and edit the list of webpages you want to open. The pages will then be opened in the same order as they appear in your list. You can edit their order by dragging and dropping rows, and you can delete any page when it is no longer needed. Once you have set up your list, you can click the multi-tab icon to the right of the address field in your Chrome browser to immediately open the webpages whose addresses you have saved.
- (2018-02-27) Arch of Mystic: Not the best multi-user extension. Limited functionality.
- (2017-01-03) Cormac Purtill: Just what I was looking for
- (2016-06-08) Joel Wasinger: Limited functionality. There are several other extensions that allow me to create and maintain such lists based on existing open windows. A little too much effort.
- (2016-02-17) Ata: PERFECT.
- (2015-08-11) Theo Van Der Bijl: This would be great if we could have different sections for different types of tabs. I use this for work and open my tabs I need for the day, but to have another section to open some fav bookmarks by clicking a different button. Please add categories! Otherwise great
- (2014-01-23) George Syrop: Does what you need it to do. No BS. Thank you.
- (2019-05-14, v:0.8) Ricardo Van Valen: MultiTab
If multitab can be configured to have subsets of Blocks; it would greatly utilized by business meeting organizers. For example: Website Development 1. htttps://xxxx 2. htttps://xxxx 3, https://xxxx Consumertips board meetings 1. https://www 2. https://www 3. https://www And so on..... In this way, screen sharing meetings can be held on any number of topics. This is something that be implemented?
- (2017-09-10, v:0.8) Fabio Spampinato: Ugly icon in high-density displays
The icon doesn't look sharp at all under high-density displays, such as Apple's retina. It should really be updated.
- (2016-09-03, v:0.8) ЛЕША ЛЕША: интервал между открытием ссылок
ПРИВЕТ. сделайте пожалуйста возможность открывать ссылки с интервалом
- (2014-10-08, v:0.8) Bruce W: timed
Any chance one can get an option to put a delay in between each URL tab open for those of us with slow internet?