Run the most popular games about strategy, warfare, cards, boardgames, arcade and action
This extension provides the 10 most popular desktop Linux games. We are open to include more if you send us a request via our webpage. The games that can be run with this extension initially are: - 0 A.D. Empires Ascendant is a free and open-source real-time strategy video game. It's a historically-based war/economy game that allows players to relive or rewrite the history of twelve ancient civilizations, each depicted at their peak of economic growth and military prowess. The twelve factions are: Three of the Hellenic States (Athens, Sparta and Macedonia), two of the kingdoms of Alexander the Great's successors (Seleucids and Ptolemaic Egyptians), two Celtic tribes (Britons and Gauls), the Republican Romans, the Achaemenid Persians, the Iberians, the Carthaginians, and the Mauryan Indians. Each civilization is complete with substantially unique artwork, technologies and civilization bonuses. - The Battle for Wesnoth is an open source, turn-based strategy game with a high fantasy theme. It features both singleplayer and online/hotseat multiplayer combat. Explore the world of Wesnoth and take part in its many adventures! Embark on a desperate quest to reclaim your rightful throne... Flee the Lich Lords to a new home across the sea... Delve into the darkest depths of the earth to craft a jewel of fire itself... Defend your kingdom against the ravaging hordes of a foul necromancer... Or lead a straggly band of survivors across the blazing sands to confront an unseen evil. - Freeciv is a Free and Open Source empire-building strategy game inspired by the history of human civilization. The game commences in prehistory and your mission is to lead your tribe from the Stone Age to the Space Age. - 90 Second Portraits is a silly speed painting game developed for Ludum Dare 31 Jam competition. Time is money and you have neither! In 90 SECOND PORTRAITS you’re paying the bills by speed painting portraits of bypassing customers! You have 90 seconds to paint the customer and his/her prefered background! - Aisleriot — also known as sol or solitaire — is a card game application that features over 80 different solitaire-type card games which are designed to play using a mouse, keyboard, or trackpad. - DreamChess is described as 'open source chess game featuring "Dreamer", a moderately strong engine. Any XBoard-compatible chess engine (Crafty & GNU Chess) will work for varying degrees of difficulty. Includes 3D OpenGL graphics and various board sets' and is a Chess app in the development category. - KMahjongg is a fun board game created after the famous oriental game of Mahjong. - KMines is a classic Minesweeper game. The idea is to uncover all the squares without blowing up any mines. When a mine is blown up, the game is over. - Mr. Rescue is an arcade styled 2d action game centered around evacuating civilians from burning buildings. The game features fast paced fire extinguishing action, intense boss battles, a catchy soundtrack and lots of throwing people around in pseudo-randomly generated buildings. - Sauerbraten is a free multiplayer & singleplayer first person shooter, the successor of the Cube FPS. Much like the original Cube, the aim of this game is fun, old school deathmatch gameplay and also to allow map/geometry editing to be done cooperatively in-game.
- (2020-12-25) Vince Kelly: It was a waste of time. The GUI was not compatible with my Windows 10./in LMMS Nothing worked. What is this OS from the devil?
- (2020-08-14) Tah JE: ok
- (2020-08-03) 32GB Chromebook: df is this?a joke?
- (2020-06-27) Jonathan Obele: It did not even work just took me to some page. This is completely outrageous that you advertized such appealing images but you cant provide the software such a waste of time i wish i could give this zero stars
- (2020-03-23) Sparkel skull: It worked for what I needed to do. Not bad for a free extension.
- (2020-03-17) Leigh Marshall: A Truthful Review: This IS actually a pretty well design DAW for being online and being free. Those out there being lazy and giving unhelpful reviews because something FREE didn't work perfectly or you didn't understand how to use it, please give up on using this type of software. OK...the status of my experience is that, it's extremely buggy. I installed the extension and clicked the icon on the tool bar and opened up the studio. I poked around with the latency settings; in-which it said the settings would not apply until a restart of the software. So, I figured i'd mess around for a bit and check the latency after exploring. I got to poke around with one of the tracks, which I found out was actually a collection of tracks underneath. So I start tweaking the default synth which gave most of the expected knobs; although, it allowed for it's own effect chain. Which brings me to the mixing board. Obviously it seems everything can be added to it's own channel, and that channel seems to have it's own effect chain as well (didn't explore a bus and whatnot). Now to the buggy part. I decided I was going to test out the latency settings to see if I could get a better quality on the sound as I was only focused on playback and default latency was the lowest buffer size (Rice Crispies!) . So, I close each tab. Close each instance of Chrome. Completely shut down the Chromebook (with latest update btw). On reboot, I repeat the steps I took earlier and found that it kept sending me to offidocs welcome page link after trying to load. Lastly, I'm obviously not going to give up and will probably work on a solution all night. But if anyone has run across this same issue and have a fix for it, please contact me via sntrix at gmail dot com. Keep in mind other virtual apps are working like audacity, sweep audio, ... I will update review once a solution is found and I can properly finish using the software.
- (2020-02-09) Thomas Sandström: Does not work at all. When I try to open a template, LMMS tries to open a PDF-FILE. Is this a bad joke?
- (2019-12-31) Dylan Cooper: This feels more like a crappy bootleg of Linux than an actual Chromebook port. The ads littering every side of the tiny work space isn't helping the situation.
- (2019-12-24) jonatan menjivar: Buena
- (2019-12-18) Barou Blaaz: cool
- (2019-12-17) 大湯倫生: 使い方わからん なんにも表示されない
- (2019-11-13) Shell Brown: Almost every feature in this package does not work. I was very excited to have finally found a music making app that would work with my new Chrome Book. Its been days; I was hoping all I had to do was figure out the controls and how to use the different editors, but the app just does not work. And the ads taking up the space on the most important part (music studio) makes it extremely hard to even view the work space. I am so disappointed, I hope any changes you make will help this app be at least some what functional.
- (2019-11-09) Kalehad Poland: Brud smród i ubóstwo!!!!!!!!! wstyd dla twórcy i hańba dla pomysłodawcy
- (2019-09-22) Aaron Mcentee: screen with frame on both sides opens and will not let me access the contaoner page. zoom in cuts off corners with no way to user program. UI is and overlay need script fix. would try but cant be GUI and extension is broken
- (2019-06-09) SKANDER METHAMEM: i loveit so so mush
- (2019-01-30) marina's froot: It is just a glitchy mess for me.
- (2019-01-03) BlueStreak: Didn't work. It ran slow and sucked.
- (2018-12-25) Young_Twiggz: added to chrome used to work on my college computer i now have same one but dont work on mine??? would of been 5 stars but hay ho
- (2018-11-10) Jorge Farias: No sirve
- (2018-09-17) completer1624: It didn't work. it just opened up a page and it didn't show how to use it.
- (2018-09-08) J'Dy_ Music: sehr gut
- (2018-08-20) Jastine Hamasaki: Horrible. Can't even do anything on this, and ads keep popping up.
- (2018-08-03) OMS PURP: didn't work at all and was a complete waste
- (2018-06-24) Robert Stennis: STUDIO WON'T OPEN I WILL GET BACK WITH YOU.
- (2018-05-26) Desire Peace: great
- (2018-05-12) Alesitoh Bouw: no sirve
- (2018-04-29) Kaidster Playz: it,s so cool thx
- (2018-04-16) Teddy Philemon Ngane Epo Andjongo: bien super
- (2018-04-08) aldo ovet ordaz martinez: no sirve
- (2018-04-04) Brendan Stonecypher: LMMS is a really good program but this was just a bad way to put it on chrome. Sorry guys.
- (2018-03-29) Fabian Wiley: it dont work and i dont have a full service screen and im not able to do nothing on it. it sucks
- (2018-03-18) lil casso: mine didnt even have sound
- (2017-12-21) William Bergmann: This App/Software was nearly impossible to setup. The work area was a square on my 16x9 monitor. Flanked on the right by a giant ad and on the left by an undecipherable menu. Removing from Chrome.
- (2017-12-15) Marcio Reyes: I like it, it's very useful and have a virtual system ubuntu to work in background!
- (2017-11-02) Oban Cycles: Garbage
- (2017-07-12) Yuridia Selene Posadas García: No funciona :(
- (2017-06-26) Runch Jirath: ดีด้วยช่วยได้ในสิ่งที่ต้องการ
- (2017-03-28) Ga Pt100: Another complicated garbage program the average person doesn't understand. You can't print these diagrams
- (2021-05-17, v:2.13.12) Amy LO: Nearly no display
Only display the task bar row: "Project, Edit, Tools, Help" all below is a grey background. Or prompt out some words while the mouse is moving. What shall I do?
- (2020-08-11, v:2.13.12) Zensitive: Helping with parnets..
i wanna try to tell my mom to see this app but, we will figure it out that we going to see something it's just work...I will be making my 1st song, A Liar Secret..Not today! Coming soon..if i try to do with LMMS but, idk my mom will be figure it out and me too
- (2020-04-20, v:2.13.12) Mahendra Kumar: gggg
- (2019-09-01, v:2.13.11) Home bangla dance: hello i need
hello i need
- (2019-07-02, v:2.13.11) cecilia lerma: ayuda
no puedo abrir el programa por favor ayudenme
- (2018-08-26, v:2.13.11) ayuda
no puedo habrir la aplicacion
- (2018-06-23, v:2.13.11) KvngJay: how
how do i get on it
- (2018-06-22, v:2.13.11) Bin Desopilacadora: je n'arrive pas a ajouté l'extension
bonjour, je n'arrive pas a ajouter l'extension a chrome. j'ai beau cliqué sur " ajouté a chrome" rien ne se selectionne. avec vous un conseille svp? merci
- (2018-05-05, v:2.13.11) Willie Stewart: No midi support
Midi input doesn't seem to work from the chrome extension out of the box. If I try to change the device in the settings from the dummy device, my changes won't take. That's a deal breaker for me when it comes to using this extension.
- (2017-02-11, v:2.1.3) Bouaoun Mohamed: Affichage de l'extension
J'ai ajouté l'application, mais l'extension n'a pas été affichée .