FormSwift - PDF Editor for Viewing, Editing and Signing PDF files. Drag-and-drop any PDF to instantly start editing.
Download any PDF with Chrome, and you'll have the option to Edit, Sign and Share the PDF with one-click. -- More than 2 million users choose FormSwift for their document needs. ## Edit PDFs Upload and edit PDFs with our dynamic PDF editor. You can add text, images, checkmarks, and save and update your PDF at any time. ## Sign Electronically Sign any document in seconds, request signatures with a single click, and receive notification once your document has been signed with our e-signature product. ## Featured on: + TechCrunch + Inc. + TNW (The Next Web) + The Huffington Post + Forbes + FastCompany
- (2020-01-29) Shilo Roberts: Found it more user friendly than several others I had tried. Very useful and straight forward.
- (2020-01-21) Joseph A. Parra: Can't actually edit a loaded PDFs.
- (2019-10-26) Thomas Roebuck: Terrible. spent several hours working on a form, just to find out I need to sign up for their service after I went to save it, I wouldn't have minded so much if I knew they wanted money to begin with.
- (2019-09-19) Worthless unless you buy it
- (2019-09-05) Ryan Sonognini: Pay to use.
- (2019-08-28) Jakebs *: It's not free. I downloaded it, spent hours filling out 4 documents. Went to print/download/email and it stated I had to buy the app for $20 per month. Then, All of my information was lost. I wasn't willing to pay $20 to find out if it was saved.
- (2019-08-20) Benjamin Ochoa: They force you to get a plan to print, download or email. They should disclose this upfront instead of wasting peoples time.
- (2019-08-09) Kyle DangerFire: Absolute SCAM. I spent a good chunk of my time editing a document only to find you have to enter a credit card to even download it.
- (2019-07-09) Gregory Leavitt: So far so good i was able to crank out invoices needs to be more customizable though
- (2019-06-03) Avery Rao: Absolutely angered. Doesn't tell you that you need to pay 72 dollars to get your freaking document. What aholes.
- (2019-05-11) Frances Harland: 100% USELESS SCAM!!!
- (2019-04-22) Bec Tier: The absolute worst; edit a document, give your credit card details for the free trial - you cant even export any documents, and they try to sign you up for $39.95/month subscription! Absolute rubbish
- (2019-02-26) Lena: Will not download anything so it is useless.
- (2019-02-26) Shai K.: doing nothing but adding blank pages to existing one
- (2019-02-11) Hamza: requires payment to save, even the free plan requires credit card.
- (2019-01-27) Jazzi Rhodes: wasted 3 hours editing a pdf just to have it erase everything and try to charge me $10 to "save" a blank version of the thing I've been working on. Livid at this trash app
- (2019-01-13) Samed ONUR: waste time
- (2018-12-23) Andrei Almasan: works
- (2018-09-25) Shailendra Verma: Did not worked for me on Win 10 and latest chrome on 25-sep-2018. I tried multiple times but unable to upload pdf.
- (2018-09-15) Andrew Cobabe: Gave me this great option and then took it away from me, almost rubbing it in. THIS IS NOT FREE!!
- (2018-09-04) Olivia Abood: SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM!! They require you to enter your credit card details in order to save/print/email the pdf. It says there's a 'free' 7 day trial which is a lie. I was charged $1.38 immediately after I signed up for their 'free' trial. I cannot remove my credit cards details from their site and a host of other people have had the same issue.
- (2018-08-31) Jimbo Carlson: Not good
- (2018-08-03) YouLu TV: SCAM ALERT! After spending a lot of time filling out a PDF, they will require you to give a credit card before downloading it! When you try to go back to your form......it's GONE! Waste of time! Google should ban them!
- (2018-08-03) Logan Newbanks: id gladly pay for it but not after i filled out a document and wouldnt let me save without giving cc info. paypal i would have considered. this editor works great but the business model will just aggravate potential customers
- (2018-08-02) Rusty Ford: I spent a long time editing a form. I saved it and went to download it. You have to give a credit card number to do so. After I registered, I went to download the form and it was blank. It is worthless and who can afford 30 dollars a month for something that does not even work.