Discover your browsing habits! Time tracking at its best.
Webtime Tracker keeps track of how you spend time on the web and presents the stats in a useful and intuitive way. 🚀 What you'll see ⭐️ Time spent on individual websites ⭐️ Detailed domain stats ⭐️ Total time spent browsing ⭐️ Usage visualized by colorful graphs 🚀 Extras ⭐️ Backup and restore, export to CSV ⭐️ Screenshots (e.g. for sharing) ⭐️ Works even offline ⭐️ Precise algorithm measuring time only when Chrome window is active (not covered by other windows) 🚀 Statistics ⭐️ Today overview ⭐️ Daily averages ⭐️ All-time stats 🚀 Customizable features ⭐️ Idle time interval ⭐️ Doughnut graph gaps (for readability) ⭐️ Time tracker in icon 🚀 Permissions explained ⭐️ "Read you browsing history": to allow the extension to read current tab's domain (lowest permission required among another time trackers) Completely free and with no ads Made with ♥ by Peta Sittek
- (2021-10-21) Kier Dev: It would recommend it to some one who has no idea what they are doing on the web or what to keep track of what they are doing online. The two disadvantages are that the extension does not work when you are in fullscreen (f11 mode), the extension barely works when you have an old computer i use a Toshiba Satellite Pro U400-13D it as old pc but the works , but the stopwatch in the extension finds hard to work or in other words it works when the cpu does not have a lot of stress it is basically if you want to do it do it kinda process. My pc specs :- https://icecat.biz/en-in/p/toshiba/psu45e-007001gr/satellite+pro-notebooks-satellite+pro+u400-13d-1674310.html
- (2021-10-14) Michelle Wall: great extension, but one big problem recently, it wont stop tracking after the time of inactivity I set, I'm not sure what to do, I've uninstalled it and re-added it and its still broken (obviously I backed up my save before uninstalling it)
- (2021-09-29) CSF - Tarun Suryawanshi: This is exactly what I was looking for. It has a simple UI but provides all the stats and data I was looking for. Thank you very much.
- (2021-09-20) Khali Coding: Loving it so far
- (2021-09-15) Hardaat Singh Baath: Honestly, I wanted an extension that just showed how much time I spend on every website, not some "blocking" website, so that I can see in detail about all the websites and time I waste/spend there. And this extension does it. It is free, simple and easy to work with. 1 suggestion would be to just add a simple timer or something.
- (2021-08-31) Insuperable Player: Muy buena extensión para medir el tiempo en sitios web.
- (2021-08-25) 89 MAYANK: the time is ver slow it show 3min in 1min
- (2021-08-23) Ahad: works well nice job
- (2021-08-22) Bilal Ünüvar: 10/10. everything is perfect
- (2021-08-07) Yahya Mousli: good i hope you use it
- (2021-08-05) Leandro O.: Very good
- (2021-08-02) Fibes: Pretty good, but it'd be nice to see a daily average for a certain time range rather than since you got the extension.
- (2021-07-30) ETOP: Works perfectly
- (2021-07-10) Outis Nemo: Good extension, but thinks you're idle if you're watching a YouTube video; should have some detection for things like that.
- (2021-06-23) Pratham Thakkar: Perfect for tracking website usage.
- (2021-06-15) Robin Mollah: This is an awesome tool. It helps me to track my productivity. It would be great if you would allow to automatically export this data to everyday.
- (2021-05-17) Vinit Singh: It works great. But I only shows stats for Today and All-time. I wanted to see stats of past days which is a deal breaker for me.
- (2021-04-27) marcos llinares: Good
- (2021-04-12) kevin: I think it can be better if I can set some page which is not counted in ranking for example, some page like homepage,although it takes a lot of time, But i`m not interested in it So I think it can be better if I can remove some page out of counted list Interesting Word~~~
- (2021-04-09) Santigo Gaming: Simply and amazing!
- (2021-03-28) Mathew Dominic: Fantastic extension.
- (2021-03-21) Faiz Rock: Amazing work! Keep it up Peta :)
- (2021-03-21) Dennis Denis: Realmente me ha resultado muy útil, es bastante completa, amigable, brinda bastantes informaciones y funciona muy bien! La recomiendo.
- (2021-03-17) Weird stuff: it is really useful . i can track my wasted time on Facebook and YouTube. i would glad if you add feature to create account on this extension . then users can measure their daily usage . when they want to see.
- (2021-03-14) Firdous: THE BEST EXTENSION for every chrome user! Really! Such a great extension for no cost! Hats off to the developers.
- (2021-02-28) Μιχάλης Πυθαρούλης: Very good! I'd like an option to take into account only the primary domain and also to be able to delete the sites with very little time.
- (2021-02-27) Ali Baba: Nice
- (2021-02-23) Manish Jain: Love it. It does what it says. Tracks the time being on website quite effectively.
- (2021-02-22) Isabella Zentner: Does exactly as advertised. Clean, functional, practical. No complaints. It's saved me a lot of time and a lot of anxiety.
- (2021-02-18) delilah ball: This shows you how much time you spent overall and on a certain page. I love this!
- (2021-02-16) Anuj hembrom: very helpful and useful app it allowed to me see the websites which i frequently visit and allowed me to have a check for my daily activities
- (2021-02-16) Bluna M.: Please, put hours in measure instead of minutes <3 I love this extension, I use it to study.
- (2021-02-09) J. Kessler: Minimal, neat, everything as described. I love it!
- (2021-01-25) Madheswaran Murugan: Does exactly what it says! One thing I loved about this extension is, it respects the privacy. It claims that my data will stay in my device, and won't be used for any monetization purposes. (I believe their claim)
- (2021-01-21) Jesse: Funktioniert super! Danke dafür :)
- (2021-01-20) AK ROHITH: Works as expected. A nice tool to know where all your productive time is going.
- (2021-01-20) Avi Aryan: Works well
- (2021-01-10) 顾明: Really great small tool
- (2021-01-08) Kenneth Burkholder: Great extension. Does exactly what it's intended for.
- (2021-01-05) Brian Liu: Great, but please include the ability to filter sites lower than a certain amount of time! This will help get rid of the long list of sites that only a minute was spent on.
- (2021-01-01) Krzysztof Mroczko: Simple tool and does exactly what I needed. Very big thanks for the creator
- (2020-12-17) Why, tho: Honestly, I'm surprised more people don't have this. It's really helpful to know in real time how much time you're spending on a website and it makes you really conscious of that (which honestly, is what we all need) and its definitely increased my productivity:)
- (2020-12-15) 123: Dear creator, thank you for sharing your tool with the world. It's great. All I can add is maybe put in a warning when a certain website is used for a certain amount of time. But other than that. Thank you very much. You've made the world a bit better.
- (2020-12-02) Issac TY Cheng: GOOD!
- (2020-12-02) Megan Zelinsky: I wanted to use this to track the time I spend on different work projects for my timecard, but this doesn't appear to show time spent on websites for certain days, it just combines all of it. Not very practical.
- (2020-11-30) Mudassir Shaikh: Just couldn't thank You enough !!!
- (2020-11-30) Babak Roumiani: Great !
- (2020-11-21) Samuel Flg: good
- (2020-11-16) Damian Moloney: I needed something basic and trustworthy to show me where i'm wasting my time instead of working, thanks man.
- (2020-11-09) Egor L: Лучший таймтрекер из всех
- (2021-10-24, v:1.5.2) Sai: Is there any way to view previous days' detailed usage history?
I can able to only view current day's usage data.(i.e: The websites visited and time consumed on them). I would like to know is there any way to know the previous day's usage history likely.
- (2021-10-18, v:1.5.2) Sebastian Maciejewski: Data export
Is there any way to export the data? I've gathered up nearly 9 months and it would be nice to store it somewhere where it would be backed-up :) Even if the data is in some kind of raw form, like huge messy json file or sth similar, it would be a great feature
- (2021-10-15, v:1.5.2) Htet Oo Wai Yan: Exclude feature
Please, consider adding a feature to exclude selected websites to stop tracking them.
- (2021-10-04, v:1.5.2) Michelle Wall: Big Issue
it seems that the "Stop tracking if no activity detected for" feature isn't working, it keeps counting even when I'm inactive.
- (2021-09-26, v:1.5.2) Zaglol Gamal: Add an option to open the extension in a new window or a new tab
Sometimes I accidentally click away from the extension's popup which interrupts whatever I'm doing. By adding an option to open the extension in a new window (like the screenshot window) or even a new tab, it will not only solve this problem, but also allow users to search their stats for a domain using the Chrome's Find dialog. That's all. Thank you for you work!
- (2021-09-01, v:1.5.2) Sanghmitra Rathore: Ideal time
Hi there, I found this very useful. I have a question that, Does it provide non-working time also? if someone left the seat for a while then counter should not count that time. do you put any minimum activity time boundation ?
- (2021-08-09, v:1.5.2) G'anisher Ne'matov: it is sometimes not counting
Hello! when I am watching a film on https://hd.kinopoisk.ru/, it is calculating wrongly, especially, when I am watching film in full-screen
- (2021-08-03, v:1.5.2) Darren Coleman: Set duration / timescales for tracking
Is it possible to set the duration timescales for tracking to weekly or monthly? At the moment it's today, daily average and all time. I'd like to be able to set this to monthly.
- (2021-07-24, v:1.5.2) Abhinav Arya: ADD TO FILE URLs
Sir I din't understand what the option add to file urls means.can u explain?
- (2021-07-16, v:1.5.2) Agustina Muschitiello: Stats from previous days
Greetings from Argentina! Great app, seriously. I just wanted to know if there is a way to check the full stats of previous days, or just the current day. Thank you!
- (2021-07-11, v:1.5.2) Hugo D.: Youtube, Full screen
When we are watching a video on youtube in full screen, the tracker does not add the time
- (2021-06-05, v:1.5.2) Epicity: Any plans to port to Firefox?
It'll be cool to see this there as well
- (2021-05-30, v:1.5.2) Renato Kwiatkowski: Quanto custa?
Quanto custa? E, qual a forma de pagamento?
- (2021-05-29, v:1.5.2) Red: How to stop tracking certain sites
I only want to see stats from a few websites I use. I don't want it to track other websites. Are there anyways of doing this ?
- (2021-05-11, v:1.5.2) Anuj Gupta: Time in hours instead minutes
the floating time bubble is always in minutes, I wish it showed hours after crossing 60 mins. So that I instantly know that I have wasted 5 hours playing online chess and not 300 mins. (which is the same but not as effective)
- (2021-05-07, v:1.5.2) Darío Enrique: Have the counter detect streamed content such as youtube or twitch.
Whenever I watch a long stream or multi hour vod, the counter fails to notice that I'm actively viewing the stream, even if I'm not touching the mouse. I'm likely laying back on my chair, and would love to be able to see how many hours that adds up to since I do watch long VODs on twitch, for example. Would it also be possible for it to detect when multiple tabs that are in view are also in use? I have two monitors and I tend to have the streams on the side, and work on my main. It'd be nice to see how much time was I viewing the stream and worked. Surely, this isn't simple, but suggesting just in case!
- (2021-05-04, v:1.5.2) Familia MonteNaci: suggestion
When i am watching youtube and i am with twitter deck on the other monitor the webtracker doesn't work cuz there is one limit time of activity. i would say to put one option without the limite timer or even one option one the web tracker with screen timer or mayber open site timer for every site :D thanks for the extension!
- (2021-04-17, v:1.5.2) Jazz59107: Combining websites
Hey man, love the extension it's helping me a lot. My suggestion is if there was a feature to combine certain websites under one thing/category. Thanks!
- (2021-04-16, v:1.5.2) Michael Goldsmith: Privacy, data collection?
Has anyone read anything about what type of data this collects? This is a lot of information so before getting this I'd want to be sure that no data collected is transferred and stays local.
- (2021-04-10, v:1.5.2) Aemyn Connolly: Detected google.com.au as running continuously for 11 hours
For some reason it detected google.com.au as being used continuously even though the timeout was set to 30 seconds. This might be a conflicting plugin or something but I figured I'll let you know in case it helps :)
- (2021-03-29, v:1.5.2) Max Davy: Getting the data directly from local files
I'm creating a personal tool built on top of the data pulled by this extension, and while I can automate exporting to CSV, it would be super convenient if I could access the data directly from my local files somehow. Do you have guidance on where to look / if this is possible?
- (2021-03-26, v:1.5.2) Vignesh Santhosh: Glitches
When I'm on Google Meet or some other websites, Prime Video for example, the timer tracks the time spent very inaccurately, making errors larger than an hour, is it because of mouse and keyboard inactivity? Please fix it, maybe you can remove the keyboard and mouse inactivity thing altogether, or put something else to make sure somebody's watching what's going on the screen.
- (2021-03-24, v:1.5.2) Zun-Hou L.: Option to keep the timer run
First and foremost many thanks for this great tool, much apprechiated Peta Sittek. I've noticed that the timer only runs when you are on the browser. As soon as I switch to another program, the timer stops. So lets say when Im watching youtube on one screen and doing something else on the other, it wont clock in the time on youtube. Could you add an option to still tracking while on another screen? Thank you very much!
- (2021-03-14, v:1.5.2) David Feldstein: Monthly and/or Custom Period Average
Hi, Im very greatful for the extension and thank you Peta Sittek for sharing your tools with the world :) As Adnan Posted before viewing the stats by month or custom time period would raise this extension to a whole new level.
- (2021-03-14, v:1.5.2) Mark Z: time counted is less than actual time
Hi, I'm not sure what causes this problem but for all the websites, the extension counts about maybe 70% of the actual time spent. I have confirmed it using a timer and keeping the tab open throughout the period -- no fullscreen or anything just the normal tab. For the first maybe 5-10 minutes the extension works perfectly fine but after that it just starts counting slower for some reason.
- (2021-02-28, v:1.5.2) Michał Zygmunt: fullscreen problem
the app does not count the time spent on streaming services on fullscreen mode. Example - on a day I spent watching two football games and an hour long series episode, the app claimed i spent 11 minutes on streaming ;)
- (2021-02-25, v:1.5.2) Thomas Cho: I don't see the extension icon in my browser
How do I view my stats?
- (2021-02-21, v:1.5.2) Mr. Mcgee: Timer options
Is it possible to convert the time displayed at the top right of chrome to show minutes and hours instead of just hours?
- (2021-02-03, v:1.5.2) Adnan: Monthly average
Everything is good. The extention is really great. But a new feature would help a lot. The total average is helpful, but a monthly average of that month or the last month would be very helpful as well. Thank you.
- (2021-01-28, v:1.5.2) Trevor Liability: there any way to track usage when out of focus
I usually have youtube on my other monitor while I work on other thing on my main, is there a way for it to track when chrome isnt in focus?
- (2021-01-26, v:1.5.2) Jailson Santos: Dados desnecessários nas sessões Daily average e All-time
It's a great utility! I wish he didn't list in the sessions - All-time and Dayli averge - the records of sites that I didn't spend a lot of time on. It should be possible to list only the sites I spent X minutes on or else predefined values by extension. It's just for visual clarity, it doesn't bother me at all the way it is, but it's a little unnecessary to report sites that I spent just 17 seconds in a week!
- (2021-01-22, v:1.5.2) RAHUL KUMAR: GRAPH
SIR I WANT TO SUGGEST THAT YOUR TEAM WILL ALSO TO PROVIDE GRAPH OF TIME SPENT IN DIFFERENT WEBSITE INPARTICULARLLY IN EACH IN A WEEK THAT IS WHY WE GENERALISE OUR TIME SPENT IN A WEEK. THANKS FOR SUPPORTING THIS ,ESPECIALLY FOR COMPETETIVE STUDENTS
- (2020-12-29, v:1.5.2) Håvard Skotterud: Filter
First of all, the app is awesome and does exactly what I need it to do. However, would it be possible to filter out viewing sites with X amount of time on them? Many sites that get registered only have a total time of one minute or less, and doess not add anything when viewing the lists, as these sites are not a problem. It would be cool to have the ability to filter out sites based on time visited to get a shorter more usable lists of sites.
- (2020-12-21, v:1.5.2) Michael Riedler: Tracking Zoom or Google meet video calls
Hi team! I love the extension. I am using it to track my work spent on each web apps- the one thing that's missing is time on video calls which is substantial for me. Not sure if there's a way to say don't track inactivity after 30s unless it's this URL (meet.google, or zoom calls). Thanks for you great work!
- (2020-12-08, v:1.5.2) Anmol Agrawal: Browser Request
1) Cant seem to load data of any other day than today. 2) Please make the same extension available for safari browser if possible
- (2020-11-25, v:1.5.2) Dominik Sidler: Watchtime for YouTube
Hey there! I really enjoy using your extension, as it gives great insight into my daily activities on my pc. However, I've found that the tracking seems to be way off when viewing YouTube Videos. I'm not sure, but I believe that the tracker doesn't track YouTube when it is viewed in Fullscreen.
- (2020-11-22, v:1.5.2) F. Henry: [FEATURE] Support for accessing statistics remotely.
It's an awesome app! However, It could be much better if I could access extension statistics remotely, http api or a configuration to specify which server it reports statistics to.
- (2020-11-15, v:1.5.2) Johnson: Feature request
I am not sure if this feature exist , when you click on the stats->bar chart say on some specific date then it should show stats of that date in the pie chart below
- (2020-10-23, v:1.5.2) Jun (Johnny) Xiong: can it also track the new window created under chrome incognito mode? Tks
can it also track the new window created under chrome incognito mode? Tks
- (2020-09-16, v:1.5.2) David Naylor: How to navigate this app?
Sorry if I appear dumb, I'm finding it really hard to navigate this app. How do I view yesterday or the day before? How do I view last week, or last month?
- (2020-08-31, v:1.5.2) Sam G: How to exclude certain website from being tracked?
My work requires few websites to be accessed via Chrome. How can I exclude them from tracking?
- (2020-08-27, v:1.5.2) Mark Julien: Methods to install the Webtime extension
Hi there - we have a need for a web usage time tracker for a large number of devices. Are we able to push this extension down to the devices and control the configuration to capture the web usage time without the user being involved and without them being able to make config changes on their side please? (Essentially a hidden extension) And how can we pull the data from the machine without involving the user please?
- (2020-08-26, v:1.5.2) Yashasvi Mantha: Feature request
Thanks, Great ext. Would also be great if we could set the time, when the day should start. By default it counts 12:00AM as the start of the day. Would be great if we could change and set it as 5:00AM as start of the day etc.
- (2020-08-12, v:1.5.2) Alexander Wu: Viewing other days
I often review my daily stats before logging off - but if I ever do so past midnight, I can't see the previous day's stats. Would love the option to toggle between days to view past days' stats.
- (2020-08-10, v:1.5.2) Jennifer Reyes: How do I read the report?
What do the numbers represent?
- (2020-08-06, v:1.5.2) MEHUL GANDHI: How to revoke the screenshot permission?
I granted "take screenshot" feature to read/capture the screen permission. Due to the unexpected behaviour of this feature, i intend to revoke that permission. How do I revoke this permission to the extension?
- (2020-08-04, v:1.5.2) Elaina: Time tracker doesn't work. It is very off.
The tracker doesn't really work for me. Apparently for every 4 minutes in real life that passes, the tracker counts 1 minute. I even turned on the setting "stop tracking if no activity detected for 120 minutes". 120 minutes! But the tracker still doesn't track properly
- (2020-08-03, v:1.5.2) A. M.: Doesn't track time when fullscreen
Thank you for this extension! Works great for me overall, however I've noticed it doesn't track time spent watching videos when they are on full screen mode. E.g. my Twitch viewing stats in the extension say that I barely watched Twitch even though I just spent 40 minutes watching a stream. Same with other streaming services, and with Youtube -- the website is only tracked as long as the video window is not fullscreen
- (2020-07-20, v:1.5.2) Francesca Clark: Stops tracking
Hello, I'm having an issue that webtracker will only track for 1-4 minutes on a page then stops. Is this a problem I can fix? Thank you
- (2020-07-06, v:1.5.2) Luca Rossi: Total count on top
Hei Peta, great tool, really appreciate your work. In my opinion it would be great to have the the "total daily use" listed on top, instead of having to scroll down through all the websites i have visited. It's just nice to click on the icon and see the total use in time. Otherwise it llooks great, thanks