The most powerful Twitter client for desktop.
ModernDeck is a TweetDeck-based Twitter client with a beautiful, Material Design-inspired interface. It combines the power of TweetDeck with the ease-of-use you expect from a Twitter client. You can customize how ModernDeck looks and acts to make it your own, including: -Size of columns and text -Fonts -Themes, including alternate color schemes -Size and shape of profile pictures And much more ModernDeck is available in several languages, and is also available for other platforms at https://moderndeck.org/download
- (2020-03-18) Kevin Pillay: I am white.
- (2020-02-05) Osman Vielma: At first it looks good... But then is a little slow, too heavy! Material Design should be fast. Very big size extension. I don't know... I went back to "Better TweetDeck Extension" and that works faster and great again.
- (2019-11-11) Juliam Ventura: 👌💯
- (2018-09-26) Bastien Allard: Simple et efficace.
- (2018-09-06) Deviant Genome: Material design is beautifully implemented here. Best tweetdeck extension I've used so far.
- (2018-07-20) ᄎ: make so I can customize width
- (2017-12-26) Jonatan Narváez: La interfaz es hermosa, pero tiene varios bugs, por ejemplo al presionar los 3 puntos "..." las opciones no se muestran completas porque las otras columnas las tapan. Cuando quieres incrustar "Embed this tweet, si el tweet tiene contenido multimedia grande, la ventana se desvirtúa de tamaño...
- (2017-02-10) This was used to be the best Tweetdeck extension but later on I saw the formatting of buttons gets littered here and there. It should be aligned in one line. The Add a column settings also looks dull. I hope the developer take this into consideration & improve it.
- (2016-09-08) 李笑笑: 超赞！改变TweetDeck的样子~很喜欢~！
- (2016-09-01) Carlospabe: La interfaz es muy buena, pero carga lento y eso ralentiza muchísimo la experiencia rápida que es TweetDeck.
- (2016-07-31) love it :)
- (2016-06-18) Ajali Draws: I absolutely love this extension!
- (2016-06-16) Max F: The newest Update (6.0) did amazing things! Nice animations, nice designs. Really like it and would not use Tweetdeck without it anymore
- (2016-05-16) Leonardo Cezar: Muito bom!
- (2016-04-26) Mauricio Zapata: Solo le falta dos cosas - Emojis - Botón para adicionar (arrastrar) tweet a una colección
- (2016-02-28) Soheil: There is no doubt that material design is awesome and this extension is absolutely great. I don't know, is it possible to be able to add a "separate column" just for showing "all the trends"? Tweetdeck itself doesn't have this option. thank you.
- (2016-02-22) 林 Lin昭辰 Jack: Not bad at all, but why did you stop updating it anyways?
- (2016-01-17) Ronny Anderssen: This extension made my Tweetdeck experience so slow that it was painful... Uninstalling it today.
- (2015-12-26) J: A nice change, easy on the eyes
- (2015-12-24) Leo Wattenberg: While it is an MD-like design, it doesn't go all-in and breaks with the design here and there.
- (2015-12-06) Yeezas Krice: Its alright. Gives tweetdeck a fresh new look. Columns loading a bit quicker & you can turn off that trending thingy now.
- (2015-12-01) Lenin Zapata: Por favor arreglen este bug http://i.imgur.com/T1dKcfi.png cuando esta dentro de un mensaje privado y pone el menu este se esconde atras y no se ve bien
- (2015-11-08) Robin Seger: Tweetdeck now looks and feels a lot better. There are some issues though; the dark theme looks weird, mostly the color combinations are not contrasted enough and blue on greyish-blue doesn't work. Another thing would be opening media, with a huge top padding and too much padding overall. In conclusion, mostly CSS issues, easy fixes and if you REALLY have to, use stylish and adjust the looks. But I suggest the developers to tone the effects, shadows etc, down a bit.
- (2015-08-11) Pu Yang: Love Material Design
- (2015-07-21) Mike Lambert: Latest update has ruined ModernDeck...when columns finally load (and it now takes FOREVER for that to happen), they all appear "below" the bottom edge of screen necessitating a couple scrolls downward to start reading. WTH? Fix that and I'm back to using it, WITH an improved rating...
- (2015-07-11) Paul Nah: The latest update is bad, give us the option to turn off Trending and the new animation when you load it in.
- (2015-07-11) In general, I like it. However the one things that's bugging me is that when scrolling up thru older tweets you can get just so close to the newest tweets and then it jumps to the newest one, and I have to scroll back down to ones I missed again. Very annoying. UPDATE: now that it's become "ModernDeck" there is a Trends column I can find no way to get rid of -- took off another star for that.
- (2015-07-04) Maxsandro Fernandes Bezerra: muito bom amei de mais
- (2018-06-04, v:6.2.1) Jake Brandon: Activity feed
Activity lane does not show which user 'liked' the tweets that populate in that feed. Simply shows the heart/star above the tweets.
- (2018-02-20, v:6.2.1) Hence Forth: Amoled
Amoled theme no longer saves after refresh, i have to enable it everytime i refresh the page.
- (2018-02-15, v:6.2.1) Scott Marsh: ModernDeck is blocking CSS
Just tracked a website error in Chrome to your extension. https://ton.twimg.com/tfw/css/syndication_bundle_v1_2801d83f2f75998762a22055f578875d6e10fd1d.css is being blocked by the extension. I can't activate the extension without it causing errors with my website.
- (2017-11-17, v:6.2) Kevin Wojtaszek: Still having issue removing search columns
I have two search columns that I opened ages ago and still can't remove. I can change the search keywords, but that's about it for interaction. The three dots that usually open the context menu won't react to anything, except occasionally trying to move the column. All my other columns (home, notifications, messages) work just fine; it's just the search ones that are completely broken and buggy for me. Logging out and logging back in doesn't help either.
- (2017-09-11, v:6.1.3) Simon Reid: Unreadable text
When viewing the preferences on columns the headings (NOTIFICATIONS, MEDIA PREVIEW SIZE) are a light grey on an aqua background and are almost impossible to read, can the headings be adjusted to another colour please?
- (2017-04-08, v:6.1.3) Julian Yaman: Updates
Is this Extension dead or is the developer of this currently active on developing?
- (2017-02-08, v:6.1) Gazelle KJ: search column
i can't view the search column, just the bar for the search opens and that's it. it doesn't give me anything else. how can i fix this?
- (2017-01-09, v:6.1) Omar-Fara Norgaisse: Like...as a comma?
The like button doesn't show up as a star or a heart, but instead as a comma.
- (2016-11-29, v:6.1) Micah Gregory: Some Suggestions To Take In Account.
1. Fix the avi/profile pictures getting in the way of the tweets sometimes. // https://gyazo.com/0aa449918251c33f68042ef9a2ac2966 2. Add an option to use the original background shade from tweetdeck. // Like the shade in the background around the time being the whole tweetdeck shade. // https://gyazo.com/8d0c454694fa1e59b7a53c86a08b6272
- (2016-10-31, v:6.1) Youn Seok Oh: Not showing who liked this tweet, etc
First, thank you for this useful extension, I love it. I found some problems, on activity tab, I can't see who liked the tweet, or who followed whom. I checked whether is the text color same to background, but was not. Well, maybe my locale(Korean) or font problem...? I don't know. In addition, in retweet-quote window, there's some layout problem. Here's screenshot I picked (and edited). https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3r9xSimOcluOC1RNjZFNkgtaGM/view?usp=sharing Thank you!