Automatically refresh tabs based on custom time intervals
Tab Auto Refresh is a browser addon that helps you automatically reload (refresh) tabs of your choice. In order to operate with this addon, please open toolbar popup UI while you are visiting a website. Adjust time interval in seconds (i.e. 120 sec) and you are all set. Selected tab will be reloaded based on the interval you just set. Please note reloading occurs based on tab URL not tab ID or domain. If you want to stop the current "reload" task, please press on the "stop" button at top left corner in toolbar popup UI. Alternatively you can set the interval to 0 which is equal to stop function. If you have many tabs reloading and do not want to visit each tab to clear the reloading task, please open toolbar popup UI and press on the "reset" (top right) button to do so. This button serves as a global reset button and clears the reloading task for all tabs. In order to report bugs, please visit addon's homepage (https://mybrowseraddon.com/tab-auto-refresh.html) and fill the bug report form.
- (2020-10-01) Mark Sterling: Can't really recommend this plugin. Doesn't really work correctly and won't reset the URL to the original one set for reload. Can't even tell if it's reloading at all. Website isn't very helpful. Giving suggestions or asking for further information on how to use the plugin since the information isn't on the website is met with silence. The developer should either answer questions or at least add the information to the website so everyone who may have the same question can benefit.
- (2020-09-26) epicman: Thanks to this extension I was able to get a Playstation 5!!!!!!!!!!!!
- (2020-07-17) Ricardo Gonzalez: Works great!
- (2020-04-07) John Smit: Amazing add-on. Solved a lot of my problems regarding auto reload.
- (2020-03-19) Semyon Filippov: Works perfectly. Continues to reload the page after the browser is restarted.
- (2020-02-05) Евгений Хопрянинов: работает сразу. просто и четко!
- (2019-12-03) Slava Fomin II: It's getting reset every time for some reason, maybe due to changes in URL. This is unusable to me.
- (2019-11-15) Nik Polansky: it's exactly what i need, simple and convenient
- (2019-10-25) Paul Serghie: THX !!!
- (2019-10-16) Kaylie McKelvey: This seems to work for me. Some of the other reviews say that it doesn't work with multiple monitors but I have 3 and it's fine.
- (2019-08-02) Troy H: Fantastic, works perfectly and you'll notice that all of the options higher than this one in the Chrome store permissions ask to read all data!! This extension only requires website history so thank you developers.
- (2019-05-30) Learn More: I really love this extension. awesome & best
- (2018-05-12) Jim Tapp: It keeps picking up the "current URL" from other Chrome Windows on other monitors, not the current/actual tab. Isn't going to work for me as such.
- (2018-03-18) Carl Christian Hauser: although one of finest UI settings, it doesn't work on multiple windows same issue on Firefox btw
- (2018-02-06) pcdlynn: Wrong URL when multiple browser Windows are open.
- (2018-02-01) Roadblock9613: It works good for me
- (2017-08-24) Greg Parrish: Reload works, but when tab is not on your primary monitor it set the URL to another from your primary monitor. Move reloaded tab from primary monitor to secondary monitor and then URL becomes invalid. Does not appear to support more than one monitor. Moving on to another extension to do this properly.
- (2017-06-22) Tom Duckworth: Not what i needed. plus confusing page loads once added, asking me to download some of their software. not going to bother reading as looks like spam.
- (2017-05-26) Sergio Miranda: Funciona a la perfeccion. Cumple lo que indica. Sin embargo, me gustaría que tuviera la opcion de que se pueda configurar que la extension haga autorefresh unicamente si es que no se esta usando la pagina o tab en si. Es algo molesto estar en la pagina y que haga un reload.
- (2017-05-16) Nirjon Haldar: nice
- (2017-05-04) Cliente Preferencial: O melhor de todos, testei todos e esse é o que trabalha mais liso e sem roubar processador