Aprire ogni nuova scheda in una nuova finestra.
Non perfetto, ma è il modo migliore per disattivare la navigazione a schede. New in Version 3.3 * Add "Maximize" option New in Version 3.2 * Speed up window opening, at the cost of dropping feature to open a new tab in same window New in Version 3.1 * Reflect parent window's maximized / full screen state to new window Help Wanted: Translators for languages other than English, Japanese, Italian, Norwegian, Spanish. Please contact to me <[email protected]>
- (2021-10-20) Aduke Thelwell: This app would be perfect if you could toggle app off or pause the app using the menu options. I have to go into "Manage Extensions" in Chrome each time I want to pause this app, which happens occassionally
- (2021-09-24) j g: When I right click an icon or a link for a web page and select "Open In New Tab," it still opens in a new window. This is unacceptable as I sometimes do want to open links in new tabs (such as when opening search results). I am going to remove unless there is an option to fix this, or a new release that corrects this. It shouldn't behave this way because it's misleading and semantically incorrect.
- (2021-08-14) Stephen A: I have been using this extension since 2014. It is simple and perfect.
- (2021-08-13) Justin Higgins: This is my #1 most essential Chrome extension. It does what it says, and has done for years, I love it.
- (2021-05-30) Mr. Win Stonechurch Hill: THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT IS GOING TO SAVE ME FROM A LIFE OF FRUSTRATION! I! HATE! TABS! CAN'T ALT-SHIFT THRU THEM! ALWAYS HIDING FROM ME. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!! (AND I'M USING OPERA BTW AND THIS WORKS JUST FINE)
- (2021-02-19) NET/forceTECH. KEY: wirus malware PUP.Optional.Legacy
- (2021-01-21) Andy: I love this extension! SO simple, automatic and easy!
- (2020-07-28) Menandro DELA VEGA: The one I've been looking for. Just make sure you keep track of all open sites because if you have a 900 sites, it means you have 900 chrome running because it really works as intended. Very easy to setup, just click and install, done. Works well in guest and incognito.
- (2020-01-07) Allan Rosenlund: Love it, hate tabs.
- (2019-10-08) Etienne Vermeiren: - "(New in Version 3.2) * Speed up window opening, at the cost of dropping feature to open a new tab in same window" Although, sometimes I'd like to open a new tab yet. - When cascading, the overlap might be a bit bigger, or even better: adjustable in options?
- (2019-10-02) Matti Hjelm: WONDERFUL! Finally I can see all the open pages in the Windows task switcher! Why Chrome hides them I dont understand, Firefox tabs are all visible in window task switcher.
- (2019-06-24) Eduardo: Very useful. It is all I needed for now. No need for permissions. Very useful to alternate a determined page with other applications.
- (2019-05-03) max money: Fewer tabs, more focus. Great extension.
- (2019-04-28) J F: Fantastic. I never got on board with tabbed browsing and this brings back the good old days.
- (2019-03-22) One word, excellent! Five stars all the way. I should have reviewed this 5+ years ago, but I'm never signed into chrome when setting up the browsers. I hate tabs with a passion! Installed on standard chrome. Chrome Canary. 5. Chrome portables. Also have installed on other family members, PCs, and they all love it as well. There is nothing to dislike about it :-) K.I.S.S
- (2019-01-15) Radhakrishnan Mudliar: Just works as expected, all new links open in a new window
- (2018-11-10) Kevin Sven Bornewasser: Perfect, now I can open stuff in new windows again - not a fan of tabbed browsing. Thank you for the add-on
- (2018-09-25) Johnny G: Works on the latest chrome update when many others will not.
- (2018-09-05) Kristoffer Noerkjaer Randloev JEPSEN: 5 stars if it also provided a fullscreen mode! Please add!
- (2018-06-28) Didier Thebault: Parfait pour virer la navigation avec onglets :) C'est ce que je cherchais.
- (2018-06-15) Vitaliy Mark: how i can still open links in tab if i need? should be something like if shift or alt or ctrl pressed, then open in tab instead of new win
- (2018-02-15) Bob Savery: Works perfectly. I hate tabs and this solved the "problem"
- (2018-01-20) True Damage: Great tool. Is there an equivalent add-on for Firefox? If so, could you provide a hyperlink? (I tried a keyword search, but found nothing.)
- (2017-11-22) 六成6x: I want this app can set open/close hot key
- (2017-09-01) Kyza: It is great, I would like better it if I open a new window from fullscreen mode, that the new window would also be fullscreen mode. (Fullscreen Mode = F11)
- (2017-06-29) David Tay: does what it says. annoying that when I click new tab it opens it up as new window tho.. wish to have more control over it.
- (2017-02-09) LUCKAAS 13: No me deja borrarlo si alguien save que por favor diga
- (2016-07-02) Chris Barlow: Works ok, but Chrome occasionally displays an error message complaining that tabs are unresponsive, which gets annoying after a while.
- (2016-04-29) Christopher 3D: It doesn't work. If a window is small in the corner, for say watching a video, new windows take on the small window size forcing you to constantly change the window size. It's maddening.
- (2016-03-07) 이상현: Please modify it to use F6 function key. Thank you.
- (2016-03-04) igor maselli: se volevo una nuova finestra, aprivo una finestra, non una scheda.
- (2016-02-24) Michael E. Smith: Sweet!
- (2015-12-29) Smith Belini: great, thx.
- (2015-09-07) Juste ce qu'il me fallait
- (2021-04-01, v:3.3) Mauricio Faria: On Opera, new tabs opens with a different geometry.
First, I love your extension, thanks! On Opera, new tabs opens with a different geometry. Opera always opens new windows centralized with a default size, calculated based on screen size. It does not save geometry... In a window that have a different than default geometry, if I right-click a link and choose to open in a new tab it does not respect nay of the option of "Position of new window" set. Regards.
- (2021-02-19, v:3.3) jj bee: WILL NOT WORK
Says no file when I download, please fix!
- (2019-03-15, v:3.3) Rob Noname: Not working
New Tab, New Window is not working this morning. Even going to click options - it just loads forever.
- (2019-02-05, v:3.3) o kaka: In the Opera dev browser, new windows are fixed at a wide ratio.
In the Opera dev browser, new windows are fixed at a wide ratio.
- (2019-01-26, v:3.3) Old windows re-expanded
Thanks for this extension. Problem: It will re-expand an existing minimized window before creating a new window. Would it be possible to reminimize the existing window?
- (2018-12-14, v:3.3) Gabriele Bozzola: Support for App mode
Chromium app mode removes completely toolbar, the address bar and the tab, increasing the room for the actual webpage. Would it be possible to have new windows automatically opened with this option?
- (2018-09-30, v:3.3) Feature requests
Love it. Would like to: - Inhibit when click on a link. For example, add item to context menu when right-click on a link to open the new tab in the same window. - Enable from the command line (want to use in a PC boot batch file to open several tabs in the same window, then enable New Tab, New Window from that batch file).
- (2018-09-17, v:3.3) Tibor Somodi: Extension doesn't work on Mac after the latest chrome update
Hi! After the latest chrome update (version 69.0.3497.92) when I try to open a new tab/window or click on any link which would open a new window, a window pops up for a moment than it's got closed.
- (2018-06-26, v:3.3) Bryan Murdaugh: Location dropdown appearing on MacOS Chrome
As of the last chrome update, every time the plugin turns a new tab action into a new window, it also opens the location bar dropdown in the new window.
- (2018-06-08, v:3.3) opening a specific domain in different window
is it possible to open a specific domain link in a different window?
- (2018-06-05, v:3.3) Pedro Santos: New tab but in background
The awsome twist that is lacking in this extension is the ability to indeed make a new window BUT in the background - like the tabs work.
- (2018-05-29, v:3.3) Candace Ramakrishnan: Links Don't Work
I wanted to click on a link I have in a gaming folder with the current window open. The link didn't open up in a new tab. It opened up in the current tab.
- (2018-01-03, v:3.3) mahmoud annaggar: open window in
The extension is very helpful. Thank you. would you make option to open a customized window; with or without menubar, toolbar, width and height.