Copy link address without right-clicking. Just hover the link and hit Ctrl-C / Cmd-C!
Use Chrome? Copy link address without right-clicking! Just use your standard keyboard shortcut! If you need to copy link addresses more than once, you know how annoying it is. You need to right-click, find the "Copy Link Address" menu item, and click it. This extension makes your life easy. Just point to your link and hit your standard keyboard shortcut (Ctrl-C, or Cmd-C for Mac) and you're done! Enjoy the extension. We would love feedback. Known Issues: 1. If, at the time of hovering a link, the cursor was in a textbox (without anything selected), the extension clears the cursor, saving the caret position. When you move away from the link, the caret position is restored. 2. If, at the time of hovering a link, the cursor was in the Chrome omnibox (address bar), the extension does not work (Chrome provides no way of clearing the cursor, a requirement for the extension to work).
- (2020-04-05) aing: nice but sometime not working, can't fast hand using this tools
- (2020-02-16) FamKis: This WORKS in 2020 on Windows 10 with Chrome v.79.0.3945.130 You have to check both the "Read and change all your data on the websites you visit" and "Allow access to file URLs" settings.
- (2019-12-31) Психолог Николай Лу: Doesn't work. Tried to copy youtube links, it just doesn't work
- (2019-08-13) Meta Tech: Does'nt work anymore.
- (2019-08-12) Stefane Guevremont: I love the absolute efficiency of this extension.
- (2019-07-25) Red Cat: То что доктор прописал!!!
- (2019-06-27) Thor Galle: Yes, thank you.
- (2019-06-17) You InOne: 모든 탭 주소 복사 안됨?
- (2019-06-15) Keyur Parmar: Try this if it is not working. 1. Allow access to file URLs 2. Clear cache After doing this it is WORKING PERFECTLY for me.
- (2019-05-16) Hyoroemon Meto: Doesntt work. Nor even after Allow access to file URLs’ permission
- (2019-05-08) Gabor Müller: works for me
- (2019-03-22) Dalibor Tesanovic: Did not work at first. Allowed access to file URLs. Still didn't work. Cleaned browser cache. And it works! Great job, huge time saver! Thank you!
- (2019-03-21) Awsome! Just refresh the page and then try. It will work properly inshallah!
- (2019-02-28) Leslie Lemon: Great idea in theory, unfortunately it's hit or miss at best. And frustrating to keep pasting to see if it actually copied. Yes, I am making sure the cursor is not selected on anything prior.
- (2019-01-03) Patricio Ambiado: not working
- (2018-09-12) Leilani Leones: Others have written this doesn't work, but I found that it does but you have to turn on "Allow access to file URLs." It should be noted more prominently in this web store page so people know it's not a broken extension.
- (2018-09-08) Андрей Шабаев-Маркин: Не работает в данный момент!
- (2018-07-27) M O: It doesn't work in mac os.
- (2018-07-05) ZaifSenpai: It works but interrupts with other activities. For example when you click in a text box to write something, cursor appears in it. Then if you move your mouse away from that text box, the cursor automatically disappears and focus is changed to something else. So in order to write in text box, you have to keep your mouse in that text box.
- (2018-06-06) Andrey Z: Works if you press Ctrl + C immediately after hovering! If you wait half a second, the plug-in does not work. Работает, если нажимать Ctrl+C сразу после наведения! Если подождать полсекунды, то плагин уже не срабатывает. Странно.
- (2018-04-28) Joe Cucuzza: The right click "copy link address" option seems to have disappeared in the latest v67 beta. Please fix.
- (2018-03-12) Nathan Jones: Excellent! Works 95% of the time for me in 64.0.3282.186 on OSX 10.12.6. Sometimes I have to refresh the page or copy something else to clipboard first and then it will work flawlessly after that.
- (2018-02-16) Bobby V: Great time saver
- (2018-02-13) Reinaldo Cortez: not working.
- (2017-12-30) bradularr: Great idea, doesn't work. Even when allowing access to file URLs on the extensions page.
- (2020-05-30, v:0.5.5) Lenin Zapata: Twitter problem
When you install the extension and click on a picture on the twitter page the twitter popup is disabled, something bad is happening, please correct this.
- (2019-11-16, v:0.5.5) neomaple syrup: Amazing tool, but its make twitter broken
when i enable this extension, i cant click to see full photo in tweet but when i turn extension off every thing normal please fix it thank you
- (2019-09-23, v:0.5.5) Legitimus Nomen: Small Problem (Twitter)
While the extension works flawlessly on any other sites, it causes a problem on Twitter; clicking any image with the purpose of enlarging the view reloads the page instead. I've tried disabling all other extensions, and this one seems to be the one causing the problem. It'd be great if you could fix this, but I thank you for giving us such an useful extension anyay.
- (2019-08-12, v:0.5.5) Stefane Guevremont: Copy link text
What would make this extension even more amazing is if you could "hover copy" link text (Ctrl + Shift + c for example).
- (2019-04-12, v:0.5.5) Laurent Glasman: not working properly
hy The extension copy the all a balise not just the link itself
- (2018-10-20, v:0.5.5) good sw, well done
good sw, well done
- (2018-10-20, v:0.5.5) provide options
provide options for key of user preference single or combinations keys
- (2018-03-24, v:0.5.5) Does this extension still work for anyone?
I used to use this extension all the time and it worked great but it doesn't seem to be working at all for me anymore. Is it still working for anyone?
- (2017-08-24, v:0.5.5) Justin Barca: No linux
This was exactly what I wanted but too bad it's not working on Ubuntu Gnome 16.04 Chrome Version 59.0.3071.115 (Official Build) (64-bit)
- (2017-07-28, v:0.5.5) Prasanna Kant: Not Working
The stuff is not working at all. I tried copying social media link in any given website.
- (2017-07-22, v:0.5.5) Zack W: Wikipedia editing
Makes Wikipedia's Visual Editor link popups hide when cursor moves.