Open current page, link, or all tabs in the Opera browser.
Open in Opera extension opens the current tab or links in Opera browser. Using this extension you can send links to Opera without the need to manually copy and paste links. If a Opera instance is already opened, then link is opened in a new browser tab, however, if Opera is not opened, a new Opera window is opened. For FAQs please visit: https://add0n.com/open-in.html?from=opera For bug reports visit: https://github.com/andy-portmen/native-client/ Notes: 1. For this extension to open links in Opera browser you will need to install a minimal native client. The instruction to install the native client is displayed once a link opening is requested. There are two short video tutorials in the screenshot section for both Windows, and Linux or Mac operation systems if you want to see the installation steps of the native client. 2. This extension supports managed storage which means some preferences can be configured by the domain administrator 3. This extension can send links on left-click, a combination of the left-click and a keyboard meta key, and top-level navigation Logs: 0.1.2 Improving open-in functionality (You may need to update your native client) Export all tabs from Chrome to Opera (right-click context menu over the toolbar button) 0.1.5 A new option is added to close the source tab when tab is successfully opened in the destination browser (disabled by default) --- Legal Opera is a trademark of Opera Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. This extension is an independent project and has no relationship to Opera team or Opera Inc.
- (2020-07-31) Bundanya papangi: COBA
- (2020-07-29) Happy Salami: nice one
- (2020-04-03) isaiah eyaunu: unable to put on my chrome book
- (2020-03-23) edi putra: mantul lah pokok nya mantap betul
- (2020-02-19) jeets: Absolutely awful. Unable to put it on my chromebook, the instructions are vague, and make no sense. When you try to extract the zip, or click on the .bat file as instructed to install opera on the chrome browser, it opens a list of irrelevant programs to open the file, never installing opera at all. Do not download or use!
- (2019-07-13) JUSTO ELÍAS: Muy bueno
- (2019-04-15) John Alei Wol Alei: It is so easy to be used. Thanks
- (2019-04-13) Emre D: Nice extension. Works fine with the additional software. As a feature request, not only opening links but opening the current tab in opera possible?
- (2019-02-08) BuddyJeans1 Outlook: nice
- (2018-02-09) King jack Roger: not good
- (2018-01-29) نبيل العرومي: جميل جدا
- (2018-01-29) Petter Jakob: Excellent. Flawless on Windows 10. Funny that in "the olden days", it just required a simple script, now it requires a 32 MB download to work.
- (2017-05-13) 仲里政秀: ちゃんと動きました。良いです。 アイコンもシンプルで自分好み。 動作確認環境 2017-05-14： macOS Sierra 10.12.4 Chrome 58.0.3029.110 Opera 45.0.2552.635 星☆満点にしていない理由： ・インストール（セットアップ）にコマンドが必要なので、戸惑う人が居るかも… ※同開発者さんの同系機能拡張（他Safari, Firefox）は一回のコマンドセットで、後から他ブラウザ用を追加しても動きました。 ・まだ使い始めたばかりなので… （公平評価じゃないかも、ごめんなさいw）
- (2017-03-12) Ethan Eu: This extension worked for me, with clear instructions to install/uninstall.
- (2017-01-27) Lester Ingber: Terrible extension!! I have Opera installed and working just fine on my Thinkpad Carbon X1 Windows 10 x64 Pro PC. I tried adding in current Chrome (stable: Version 56.0.2924.76): https://chrome.google.com/webs... and was directed to get this software. This software did not recognize Opera in its standard Windows location (although it said it would if the Firefox line were left blank). Furthermore, the installation was a total bust: .. Writting to Chrome Registry .. Key: HKCU\Software\Google\Chrome\NativeMessagingHosts\com.add0n.node The operation completed successfully. .. Writting to Firefox Registry .. Key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Mozilla\NativeMessagingHosts\com.add0n.node The operation completed successfully. Access is denied. Press any key to continue . . . Yes, I did run this as Administrator, like I have run a lot of other programs. I had to use regedit to clean out the com.add0.node files. This should be totally unnecessary if a simple uninstall file were given. Boo to both Google and Opera for supporting this bad software.
- (2017-01-15) Peter Gadd: Worked as expected!