PhishProtect provides zero-day phishing prevention powered by AI & Computer Vision
- (2019-01-28) American Patriots: I can understand the desire to charge for it, but to put pretty much the whole functionality behind a paywall makes the extension pointless when there are so many free alternatives. There isn't even an option of a trial to see the effectiveness before purchase. Having it real time is the only way it makes sense. If you wanted to put the zero day component as a pro component and leave the aged signatures for free after a certain point, I could understand it, but to completely leave it out unless someone pays is just ridiculous.
- (2018-04-24) Brian Gregory: Why does "AI & Computer Vision Zero-Day Phishing" option always get turned off?
- (2018-04-04) Yaniv Kurman: Feeling safe :)
- (2018-04-02) Женя Карташов: Считывает мою почту, похоже само как "выуживатель". Я этому расширению больше не доверяю!
- (2018-04-03, v:1.7) Read and change content
For What you need this? Deleted!!!
- (2018-04-01, v:1.5) Why does it suddenly need to know my email address?
Why does it suddenly need to know my email address? Previous version doesn't need it.