Create and edit DOC & DOCX documents with an editor online
DocsWork is a browser extension that provides a Document Editor for Microsoft Word files where you can perform various editing operations like in any desktop editor, print the edited documents keeping all the formatting details or download them onto your computer hard disk drive as PDF, TXT, DOCX, ODT, or HTML files. Main Features: - File Formats supported: + DOC, Filename extension for word processing documents created with Microsoft Word + DOCX, Office Open XML Zipped, XML-based file format developed by Microsoft for representing spreadsheets, charts, presentations, and word processing documents + ODT, Word processing file format of OpenDocument, an open standard for electronic documents + RTF, Rich Text Format Document file format developed by Microsoft for cross-platform document interchange + TXT, Filename extension for text files usually containing very little formatting - Basic operations + Change color scheme + Copy/paste text passages, undo/redo your actions + Create a new document or open an existing one - Page formatting + Set page parameters + Show/hide nonprinting characters + Insert section breaks + Insert headers and footers + Insert page numbers + Insert footnotes - Paragraph formatting + Align your text in a paragraph + Select background color for a paragraph + Change paragraph indents + Set paragraph line spacing + Insert page breaks + Add borders + Set tab stops + Create lists - Text formatting + Apply formatting presets + Set font type, size, and color + Apply font decoration styles + Copy/clear text formatting + Add hyperlinks + Insert a drop cap - Operations on objects + Insert tables + Insert images + Insert autoshapes + Insert charts + Insert text objects - Insert equations - Document co-editing - Collaborative document editing - Tools and settings + View document information + Save/download/print your document + Advanced settings of Document Editor + View settings and navigation tools + Search and replace function + Spell-checking
- (2022-10-25) Moses Musah: 1. Africa could develop without the emergence of Christianity. Do you agree? African society is inextricably woven with religion. However, many sub-Saharan African countries remain among the world's poorest, even though religion is thriving in Africa. Unfortunately, a new report from the New Partnership for Africa's nine nations in sub-Saharan Africa is ranked among the seventeen of the world's most corrupt nations (NEPAD Planning and Coordinating Agency et al.2012:14). In response to the issues of underdevelopment, corruption, and poverty on the Lual Deng (1998:141–146) has encouraged African thinkers to consider using African history as a possible example, build a framework that would combine the social and cultural norms of Africa with the economic modern development theories incorporate fundamentals. Africans view religion as an ontological phenomenon that addresses the very foundation of human existence and unifies all aspects of human life into a coherent totality (Schuurman 2011:273-274). Religion is generally organized and practiced as a community as opposed to being an individual endeavor. It has moral standards that govern life within a social group. How much does religion contribute to poverty and corruption on the continent, where nations are very religious but also incredibly poor and corrupt? If religion is so important to Africans, how may its riches be used to free people from social and economic injustices? In the developed world, secular modernism has been successful in separating religion from the socio-economic and political arenas. Such division, meanwhile, did not have a long-lasting impact on African communities. According to Mbiti, for Africans, being alive means being a part of a holy environment. To help millions of Africans escape poverty, African nations have not done enough to support economic diversification, job creation, and social development (UNECA 2013:4). On the continent, poverty still exists, and corruption is still widespread (Kolade 2001:79-84). In Nigeria, the term "poor" (okpak) refers to a situation lacking in people, happiness, and good health. Okpak is a term used to describe a lack of material goods, financial inadequacy, and failure to meet fundamental requirements. In several African countries, including Nigeria and Ghana, corruption, civil unrest, and poor governance are persistent problems African politicians have employed religion in a variety of ways to encourage and support the systemic entrenchment of poverty and corruption on the continent. Religious leaders frequently relinquish their prophetic duty due to their complacent views toward the ruling African governments. Politicians and religious leaders in Nigeria exhibit similar religious and political patronage to that of several other African nations, with Zimbabwe standing out (Adigwe & Grau 2007:98–101; Afolayan 1994:12). Religious authorities were manipulated in all three instances to conceal the political elite. Christianity has in certain ways aided in the social plight of the underprivileged in African countries. The problems of poverty and corruption in Africa are made worse by the exploitation of religious institutions by political, economic, and influential elites as conduits for aid and charitable donations. The detrimental effects of religion are clearly shown in the religious unrest and Islamic terrorism that have occurred in Nigeria, Kenya, Libya, Egypt, and other parts of Africa. It will be very challenging to abolish violence, fatalities, injustice, poverty, and hardship from the continent. Reimagining and developing the public realm via the prism of religion may be possible. In African societies religion remains central in all aspects of society, unlike the developed nations, where it is seen as counter-developmental and inflexible. Faith-based organizations (FBOs) led mainly by certain Christian churches have sought dialogue on development-related issues with donor agencies. African social norms and practices include that a member of the community or a stranger can harvest food crops from another's farm to address their need for food. The concept of honor and shame was also helpful in African societies as it prevented people from stealing to gain prestige or win accolades from the community. Development can be defined as any activity that ensures and contributes to improving the standard of living for people and communities. Due to this, development is multifaceted (Awedoba 2005) The process of increasing peoples' actual liberties can be considered as development. The narrow definitions of development that associate it with the increase in the gross domestic product, the rise in personal earnings, industrialization, technological advancement, or social modernization are in contrast to the emphasis on human freedoms. Before the emergence of Christianity, systems were already in place to see to the development of Africa and this was carried out through the chiefs or traditional leaders. Chiefs have political responsibilities that are aimed at fostering communal improvement. Maintain peace and civil liberties, one of these tasks is to maintain law and order. Chiefs are facilitators of economic growth. For example, the better trade system. Social interactions are crucial in daily living, and chiefs make sure that social life is well-regulated to support general development. In the following ways, chiefs act as social development agents: Moral role models, Protection of people and property, for instance by calling upon taboos, Festivals observed, Funeral celebrations, and Marriage and naming rituals. Two types of training are taken into consideration in chieftaincy. These educational methods are traditional and western. Traditional Education: This was/is a non-formal method by which older people transmitted/transmit proper and sufficient knowledge to the younger generation. These consist of: History of the drum, such as Lunaa among the Dagomba History of stools and Rituals for puberty and initiation. In conclusion, development is a process through which individuals reinvent themselves and their surroundings to achieve higher echelons of civilization per their preferences and values. It is clear from the preceding definitions that development is concerned with more than just economic growth. Additionally, it is about the improvement of all facets of human life, the growth of freedoms, and technological development. With this, I agree that Africa could develop without the emergence of Christianity.
- (2021-01-15) Salomon Serfaty: Couldn't use it. No instructions, no nothing!
- (2020-12-24) Gamze Gunduz: fk hhıuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
- (2020-09-01) Jeanpool Soza: genial
- (2020-02-14) dayana reyes: bien
- (2020-01-26) annuit coeptis: Нет возможности редактировать текстовые документы
- (2019-10-17) Sage Smith Poile: It didn't let me use a file. This dosn't work.
- (2018-08-15) Santosh Sharma: SO GOOD
- (2018-06-03) leslea soares: gets the job done
- (2018-04-01) Robert Loeffler: downloade and it Worked GreatThanks
- (2017-11-24) عبد الحكيم حسام: ممتاز
- (2017-09-16) Juciana Alves: Ótimo Parabens
- (2017-08-13) Kev Manton: Worked like a dream, very good tool to have.
- (2023-02-19, v:1.3.3) Jj Gonzalez: fu
- (2023-02-02, v:1.3.3) Mosther Hilaire: ctrl+c
je arrive pas faire copies et pass.
- (2022-09-12, v:1.3.1) Elka laia Elka: change language in the google doc
in the tool for my translation it doesn't exist so I can't translate it for the google doc
- (2021-11-26, v:1.2.5) Zoia Leguizamon: Meus documentos
Usualmente faço uso deste aplicativo do google, fiz uma atualização e não consigo achar meus documentos, minhas aulas de italiano...
- (2021-11-23, v:1.2.5) Stirlitz Gonzalez Garcia: chrome issue
when i open the chrome web store and i choose any app or extension i want to add, there's no ''add to chrome'' option next to them. My model is an Acer Chromebook 314
- (2019-07-18, v:1.2.0) SALEM MBOURAMOUE: demande d'aide
je voudrais mettre mes vidéos en format accepté par youtube
- (2019-03-04, v:1.2.0) Ricardo Liborio: Word File Editor
Good night ! I am not able to use your application in Google Chrome! Where should I start? Have tutorial videos teaching you how to use your Google Chrome extension? I want to make docx files, doc, but I do not know where to start. I do not know how to use your extension in google chrome! How should I proceed ? Best Regards , Ricardo Libório Rivas de Castro . Brazil .
- (2018-01-25, v:1.2.0) Communication barrier
I believe that you may turn people away who skim-so much about money they may think it costs a lot.As well as those who read it and think they are going to hit it big. I think it could flow much nicer and would better serve the product it represents if these adjustments were made.