Beautiful and sharable checklists, notes, and to-do lists. Collaborate and outline in real-time.
A lightning fast new tab productivity page and dashboard with stunning backgrounds, todo, tasks, lists, and more. Make your new tab / start page the way it should be: Fast, customizable, beautiful and productive! Make lists, outlines, todos, and more. With the New Tab Todo List extension for Chrome, just open a New Tab to capture your ideas, goals, and daily tasks. New Tab Todo List is a friendly space for your lists, outlines, and teams. Use it as your simple to-do list and task manager. You can instantly make a list and share it with your friends, family, and team. Simple, clean, and beautifully designed with relaxing themes and backgrounds. New Tab Todo List declutters your thoughts so you can focus on your tasks, ideas, and getting things done. Use New Tab Todo List to capture your ideas, goals, daily tasks and stay organized. A homepage you will fall in love with! Checklists, tasks, todos, quick notes, calendar and more. Replace your new tab with a personal productivity tool featuring to-do, task lists, team outliner, and inspirations. ➜ FEATURES • New Tab into a beautiful task list • Collaborate with others, with real-time syncing • Share your task lists instantly using a share link • Easily invite friends and teammates to New Tab Todo List • Work together in a shared team space • Task lists with a natural editing interface • Edit to-do lists like a word doc and document • Mark any items as complete, whether bullet, number, or checkbox. • Infinitely nested lists with indent / outdent • Tag and filter tasks using #hashtag and @mentions • Works on phones and tablets, with live real-time syncing between devices • Automatic syncing between your phone, tablet and computer • Simply click to edit, like a text document • Easily expand and collapse outlines and lists • Inspirational wallpapers and photos • Beautiful and minimal interface • Simple, instant and FREE • Feel good, get motivated, seize the momentum and get things done! ➜ IS New Tab Todo List FREE? Yes, New Tab Todo List is completely free. Soon you will have the option to upgrade to New Tab Todo List Pro, which will have additional features like themes, sticker packs, and customizations. ➜ ANY PRODUCTIVITY TIPS? If you are feeling unmotivated, find one small task that needs doing and do it. Sometimes just getting the ball rolling has a snowball effect. Break down larger tasks into smaller steps (hit tab to add sub-tasks) and start with the smallest one. Get motivated, the only way to gain momentum is to start moving. New Tab Todo List can be used as a bullet journal, checklist, and studyblr for organizing your notes, tasks, and getting things done. New Tab Todo List is simple and easy to use, but incredibly powerful, and can help you manage all the information in your life into beautiful lists. New Tab Todo List is like a notepad with super powers. ➜ CAN I USE New Tab Todo List WITH MY TEAM? Yes. Create a space and invite your team instantly. It helps keep your lists and team organized. Members will have full access to lists in space. Use New Tab Todo List as your collaboration tool to help each other get stuff done. Meeting notes, task lists, collaborative documents and processes are now in one place in your shared New Tab Todo List space. Unleash your team’s potential ➜ CAN I COLLABORATE WITH OTHERS? Yes. New Tab Todo List allows you to edit lists dynamically with anyone through a share link in real-time. Your task lists are in sync across all devices live and in real-time. Collaboratively edit together in real-time with teams and groups. Simply select and share the edit link. Stay organized and make progress with your team projects using New Tab Todo List. Your team is on the same page! ➜ WHAT IS A SPACE? Create a Space for your team, project, or idea. It helps keep your lists organized. Collaborate and organize tasks together in a team space. You can instantly invite friends, family, and teammates to join you. Work together and get things done, faster, smarter. ➜ HELP & SUGGESTIONS Contact us at https://www.taskade.com/contact ➜ GET IN TOUCH Email [email protected] Twitter http://twitter.com/taskade Facebook http://facebook.com/taskadeapp Visit us at https://www.taskade.com ➜ WHAT'S NEW? - You can now disable New Tab and restore Chrome's default New Tab page - You can now sign up and log in using Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus! - Real-time collaborative editing is now live. Edit lists with your friends, teammates, with the share of a link!
- (2022-12-07) Jiitu Kadu: Simply Awesome!!!!!!!!!
- (2022-11-29) Sriharish S: Awesome. Clean and beautiful UI. Very useful.
- (2022-11-22) Thomas WONG: EXTREMELY USEFUL, 11/10
- (2022-08-20) abdullah aLatani: this tool is big time life hack i realy recommend everyone to use it
- (2022-05-18) Wacu Mbugua: I love this extension! One month into using it and i am just in awe. it's been super helpful in organizing literally everything!
- (2021-11-13) Bianca Doza: I LOVE IT THIS IS REALLY USEFUL
- (2021-10-02) aiden: Personally, I think it is quite complicated. I created this for To-Do lists, but it seems that this is not for it. The formatting confuses me and I don't know how to create a list. I will probably stick to my other to do list extensions.
- (2021-09-15) Collin Waldrip: Loved the old UI. Not a fan of the new one.
- (2021-08-16) Sandra Jane: GOOD i love it.. i love how minimalist it is and very easy to use. The thing that i don't like is when i tick my task that i already done, it just dissapear. I want it to stay and i want to see which task that i have done but it just dissapear like that ;/
- (2021-06-26) it is an cool app
- (2021-06-10) Anthony Patterson: I Liked it. Well, until all my searches through the extension, sends me to bing instead of google.
- (2021-05-18) Andressa Sacht: Everything I ever wanted/needed! Thank you so much for making this! This helps me so much to keep track of all the stuff I have to do.
- (2021-04-22) Riley Hernandez: I absolutely LOVE this. It is so well put together and it makes me want to do my work:) I'm so grateful and i cant wait to continue using this. Its also so cute!!(‾◡◝)
- (2021-03-19) Hace tiempo llevaba buscando una extensión algo así y esta fue el mejor! me ayudo muchísimo para mi estudio y me encanta que cada vez que abro una nueva pestaña me muestra lo que tengo pendiente. otro punto a favor es que se pueden hacer llamadas, escribir por el chat y asignar tareas a los miembros de esta misma esto es perfecto para los trabajos en grupo.
- (2021-01-18) Danielle Arnold: It is good but would have preferred it if you did not have to sign up.
- (2020-12-03) jungoo /-: love it !
- (2020-11-30) Windows Su: This is my first day and I'm above satisfied. You can move tasks flawlessly, there's that, but you can also link stuff in tasks, comment of them, group smaller tasks into a bigger task, and even attach files (plus many more, but I only used it for one day so I don't know everything)! I wouldn't have thought this would be so good. And all of this is free, so that's good I guess. If I were to have a Google Extension tier list, this would definitely be at least an A. (the tier list I'm referring to goes from S, A, B, C, D, E, and F)
- (2020-11-24) nishant karale: very useful extension only thing bothering me is it opens on every tab even if it is already open in other tab. If you add one more thing in option "Open blank if already running" it will be very convenient because I would also like to use my chrome bookmarks.
- (2020-10-15) Rajan Gaul: I wish I found this earlier !! Amazing UI, tons of useful features and many more, for FREE !! Great Job Devs !!
- (2020-07-21) Sana S: This is the best task organizing tool I have ever seen. I've spent so long searching for something like this I LOVE IT and would totally reccomend
- (2020-02-26) O Hagans: I actually really loved using this app. However; permissions have recently changes requiring the ability to read and change your browser history. For that reason I'm uninstalling it. If this changes I'll likely be back.
- (2019-12-15) shujun qian: 新打开标签必打开这个感觉有点头疼
- (2019-06-24) Sanchit: I really like the idea but the new tab page takes like 5 seconds to load. This makes it unusable for me :( Maybe a better idea would be to cache or load the page locally and just pull the updates if required.
- (2019-05-06) Shihuan Shao: Cute, simple, convenient to use. Like it, except the Upgrade part. If give 5 free Todo items, it'll be better.
- (2019-04-14) 尚艺佳: 登录不了
- (2019-04-03) Chris Muga: Drastically improves my productivity and focus. We just need a client for Ubuntu, though a chrome extension works fine still. <3
- (2019-04-02) C J: Best to-do list I've come across. However the past few days I've only gotten a completely white screen. Refreshed page, uninstalled, reinstalled... same thing. Hope this app isn't gone forever.
- (2018-12-22) Just what I was looking for. It's simple to use and looks good. The only thing I was missing was some default preferences. I sent them an email about it and got a quick response that it was already in the making.
- (2018-10-15) Fahrur Rozi: awesome. liked it
- (2018-09-13) Johan Surya: Love it
- (2018-06-23) Salman A: the least I would expect from a developer is to test basic login/registration functionality before going live. Not everyone likes to use Google or Facebook. I can register fine but if I try to login into same account on a different computer, I cannot login. Enter your details and the page just refreshes. Reset password, enter new password and page refreshes.
- (2018-05-12) Tio Irawan: the UI is awesome but it's little bit heavy
- (2018-04-14) Milliene Xu: Love the aesthetics and the collapse feature, and I quite liked it in the beginning. But honestly it lags a lot (not a problem with my internet) and it's too finnicky for what I want to be a simple, minimalist notepad extension. I imagine all the unnecessary features slows it down, but I can definitely see why people like it. This feels like it can't decide whether to be a minimalist extension or a full notes application.
- (2018-04-03) Extremely clean and useful organizer. Love it!
- (2018-01-31) Samuel: Simplemente genial
- (2018-01-12) Bibek Kharel: loved this extension...helped me to organize my tasks
- (2018-01-12) Danny Setyawan: Very useful extension
- (2018-01-12) Hong Hao: i like this tool,it very good to use
- (2018-01-11) Elahi Hossen: this extension is so cool it's make google chrome more useful and organised
- (2018-01-10) Md Shepon: its very good.esey to use.i like it.
- (2018-01-10) Darshini Har: I been looking for this app! Finally I found!Now my work is more easy.
- (2018-01-09) Silva Maniam: Look like a simple design but it beautiful for me and it easy to use.
- (2018-01-09) Hannah Reed: Great Tool, perfect for what I need.
- (2018-01-09) Syukhairi Suhaini: Very good for productivity and all my plans are now organised! Thank You!
- (2018-01-09) Sarah William: Really productive! I really love how it was designed it. It so cute and also it is really a great tool for my task
- (2018-01-08) Aulia Bokhori: I love it. Now my job organize and neat.
- (2018-01-08) Meera Videos: Just now i installed. i believe in it makes my life organised. It is really easy to use
- (2022-11-25, v:3.5.0) Linda Miyake: This Ext is overwriting all new chrome tabs
I installed this product and it works well...BUT it's affecting every new tab I open. If I open 10 new tabs...all exactly the same with your product showing. I can't get a fresh blank google tab with my links on it. I've tried to disable the ability to overwrite my new tabs and there are none available. Only option is to disable your product. Limiting users from seeing anything other than your product is frankly a stupid move. Fix pls.
- (2021-08-14, v:3.2.0) Casper Dunaway: Tab Opens Wrong Project Every Time
So I pinned and starred the project that I want to work on (by default) every time I open a new tab. However, no matter what I do it shows a different project that I don't want to see. Is there a workaround where I can set my main project as default? Thanks!
- (2021-06-01, v:3.2.0) Giorgi Gvelesiani: DevTools failed to parse SourceMap
Hi, your extension causes this problem: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/60302529/devtools-failed-to-parse-sourcemap-chrome-extension
- (2021-03-24, v:3.2.0) Tammy Krzizike: Disable New Tab
Hi...how do you disable New Tab and restore Chrome's default New Tab page?
- (2020-10-04, v:3.2.0) Pascal: does not show up
I installed it, but it does not appear when I open a new tab... also restarted the browser and so on
- (2018-08-29, v:1.0.25) Farley Knight: New tab won't load
- (2018-08-03, v:1.0.25) Денис Тихонов: Theme
I use black theme on chrome cos i work at night and i add dark theme to taskade but while loading in new tab it show white background and at night it blow my eyes, please made black background, and please improve loading time or make local cache cos it takes up to 7 sec it is to long to such small app 500ms i think must be max loading time for best user experience.