Simply Fill Forms with SimpleFill. The Simplest and Easiest Form Filler ever.
After installing, just right-click and hover on "Simply Fill with SimpleFill" and click on "Options". Add your information there which you want to appear in the Context Menu and start filling forms in clicks. Having added your information, right-click on input fields or drop-downs and click on the respective information you want to fill under "Simply fill with SimpleFill" context menu. You need only two mouse-clicks per field to fill up any form. No matter how lengthy your Name or Address may be, just 2-clicks and you are done. Users who love the auto fill feature of Opera Browser will love this because its concept of filling forms is quite similar. It works on all versions of Chrome. Visit http://plugins.compzets.com/simplefill to know more. A new mac app launched by the same developer that helps you give better presentations, online classes, and video tutorials. Check out https://presentify.compzets.com for a limited time offer. CHANGE LOG: ============ v2.0.6 - Fixed broken links v2.0.5 - Updated jQuery version to 3.2.1 and removed jQuery from background v2.0.3 - Added Export/Import functionality Added option for appending or replacing field values while filling forms v2.0.2 - No need to restart browser after saving data into SimpleFill v18.104.22.168 - Minor Fixes (Code + UI) v22.214.171.124 - Minor changes in some messages shown to the users. v2.0.1 - Minor fixes related to Options in context menu v2.0.0 - Major Update which includes use of chrome-storage instead of local-storage, syncs data across chrome browsers, works in incognito mode and some other minor tweaks. v126.96.36.199 - Minor fixes related to previous version v1.1.2 - Fixed error in adding options (Thanks to Les Hay of Livingston, Scotland) v1.1.1 - Added error dialog & footer in options page and some other minor modifications to the code v1.1 - Fixed error in options in contextMenu v1.0 - Initial Release
- (2020-07-02) deepak D: Not working on Version 83.0.4103.116 (Official Build) (64-bit). Tried on multiple websites but not working.
- (2020-06-24) antonio valdez: excelente para el trabajo!!!
- (2020-03-04) Оператор Диспетчер: Экономит кучу времени каждый день, отличное приложение
- (2020-03-04) Jan Kischel: wow, does exactly what it's made for. Good job! Two ideas: - multi-line templates would be helpful - also, organizing the text templates in subfolder entries could also help
- (2018-12-17) miwoj: Would be perfect, if it had similiar functionality as in "Simple Form Fill" extension, type first 1-2 letters and press Tab to auto pick position.
- (2018-07-30) Mathieu Vanden Weghe: Pratique, mais ce nouvel onglet à chaque démarrage impossible à retirer m'a fait désinstaller le module, ça le rend très polluant...
- (2018-04-09) Luis CB: fenomenal y muy práctica.
- (2018-02-17) Maurice S: Erg nuttig, Hopelijk komt er een functie in om de volgorde te veranderen. Very useful, Hopefully there will be a function to change the order. Edit : Found a option for inserting blank rule between 2 rows. Thanks !
- (2018-02-09) Василий Курильчик: Отличное расширение! Очень удобно!
- (2017-10-19) Laurie Maughan: When I right click it shows that the app is on my computer, but it does not work.
- (2017-02-13) I agree with the sort or reorder the fields, but this is really a great plug-in. I love it and use it everyday!
- (2017-02-09) Алексей В: То что нужно, без лишних наворотов!
- (2016-11-29) Роман Исаев: Не работает в Asana.com при написании комментариев.
- (2016-04-23) Saam Cy: Not that useful
- (2016-04-22) Sandip Patil: Nice App. If possible add shortcuts like ctrl+shift+1, ctrl+shift+2...
- (2016-03-31) Mehdi Davoudi: it can be very useful if you add keyboard shortcut for each field that can be pasted in the forms.
- (2016-03-04) Christian Wall: Using it every day. It does what it says it will do. Simple smart and cant live without it now.
- (2016-02-06) Dan Panke: Would be superb if you could sort or recorder fields.
- (2015-12-04) harendra Singh: have to add every single field. and then manually right click on each field and select the value. There should be something which can capture the whole form first time and save it. Next time it should use those values to autofill
- (2015-11-14) Mar kus: In itself quite well, but every time when you start the browser opens this page that extremely annoying. "http://plugins.compzets.com/simplefill/?updated=1#footer" There is no feature in the settings to move up / down already made records Or to sort by alphabet.
- (2015-10-26) Ashwin Aditya: Nice plugin. Works flawlessly.
- (2015-04-17) Анатолий Александрович: Супер! То что нужно! Отлично, просто и понятно. Огромное спасибо разработчикам.
- (2015-03-22) The developer is not to be trusted. I suggested a couple of enhancements, and he said that if I made a contribution, he would add them. I paid the money, and NOTHING was ever done. Fraud.
- (2015-03-13) Sam Mahdi: It does it job. The only problem is the length of the the line in context meny, could you please make it shorter Just SIMPLEFILL
- (2015-01-12) Евгений Ати: Just what I was looking for! Great extension!
- (2014-11-19) Дмитрий Лях: The best of formfillers because of custom Title
- (2014-11-13) Future0Man: Can't anyone design an autofill for Chrome that fills out forms with one click? This is the 21st century, isn't it?
- (2014-09-17) John Butt: Just what I needed
- (2014-08-28) Levent ÖZTEMİZ: Form basit anlaşılır ve kullanışlı ancak form sıralamasında değişiklik yapamıyoruz. Örneğin en üste yazdığımız ismi bir alta ya da altta ise bir üste taşıyamıyoruz gibi.
- (2021-04-26, v:2.0.6) Pat Sullivan Henshaw-Grow: SimpleFill not working
Removed and reinstalled it. It was working for a few days, and now it's not.
- (2021-04-26, v:2.0.6) Pat Sullivan Henshaw-Grow: SimpleFill was working on my laptop. It stopped working and I reinstalled it twice. It's still not working. I have Windows 10. Is something blocking it?
Installation and use of SimpleFill. It's not working now on desktop and laptop. Have removed it and reinstalled it and it still doesn't work.
- (2020-12-10, v:2.0.5) Vijay Sood: Extension not working properly
Hi! I am facing two issues: 1. I am not able to include line breaks in the content. How to include a para graph instead of a single line? 2. The tool does not work on websites like LinkedIn. How to resolve it? thanks!
- (2020-06-16, v:2.0.5) William Hughes: Entries not recognised
On some websites, entries filled by SimpleFill are not recognised and the site treats the field as if it has been left blank. I don't see any reference to this in either the reviews or support questions and wonder if it is something peculiar to my setup?
- (2020-04-16, v:2.0.5) Eric Sesame: Error message
When I first used the extension, it worked flawlessly. It is the app I was looking for, but it's come to a point where I am unable to use it. No matter what I do, after I type something into both text boxes I get the error message, "Couldn't save, please try again," and it won't save. Is there anything that could be causing that to happen?
- (2020-04-04, v:2.0.5) Tom Wimmenhove: No options
Looks like the only option in the context menu is 'options'. No way to either save, or restore values.
- (2019-11-23, v:2.0.5) Golden Adams: Simplefill disabled, not able to enable
I have successfully used Simplefill for several months and then I noticed that it has not worked and it shows that it is not enabled. But when I try to enable it does not change. How can I get it to work as an extension on Chrome? It tells me it is already there.
- (2019-10-04, v:2.0.5) Hollie Simmons: Unable to save anything
Suddenly, I cannot add any more information--not new, or even adjusting old responses. It gives the same message each time --unable to save.
- (2019-09-04, v:2.0.5) Nael Meraey: Where is the personal data stored?
Hi, Where is the personal data (the user added information in SimpleFill options) stored exactly?
- (2019-03-06, v:2.0.5) TTeK SySTeMS: Import Issue
- (2018-06-23, v:2.0.5) Golden Adams: Simplefill added to chrome-no option
I downloaded and installed Simplefill and it indicates that it is added to chrome, but does not shows options so I cannot put any information into Simplefill.
- (2018-06-06, v:2.0.5) Hank Marotzke: Simplefill not working
Simplefill vanished and I reloaded from chrome store, and it shows up when i right click but i cannot put any information into simplefill, there is no option for details
- (2017-11-04, v:188.8.131.52) Mark Vincent: Cant access options
Nothing happens when I right click on simplyfill. I can't enter my info.
- (2017-10-16, v:184.108.40.206) David Ingram: simple fill
it shows added to chrome but when I try to use it the drop down shows simple fill as an option but no arrow to the right and when I click on it nothing happens
- (2017-02-02, v:220.127.116.11) _ÑøVµ§ ØrÐø §ë©£ØrÜm _: Facebook Messenger
Hello, you extension is very usefll, I work all day on facebook messenger, giving support to costumers, but after the update, those shortcuts don't work anymore. Seens like it don't work on <div> text area. Can you fix please?
- (2016-12-22, v:18.104.22.168) hotkeys please