Rename email subjects for Gmail.
This extension enables users to rename subject of your emails in Gmail. Here is how it works: - select the email or emails you wish to rename, - click on rename button, - write a new email subject. Have you ever received an email whose subject is very unclear, or gave you a different idea and you want to label it properly so that you can search for it more easily later on? We help you stay organized by letting you rename email subject headlines. - The sender won't know that you've changed the email subject (unless you reply back with the new subject line). - It can be used to break up a long conversation thread. - It's easy to remember what idea you thought of when you received an email by renaming it with that idea to refer back to later on. :) cloudHQ. Helping your productivity, 1 click at a time.
- (2020-09-28) Ste: Great app but it disturbs the icon it creates on gmail
- (2020-08-12) Настя Лукьянова: Установила, так как нужно было срочно изменить тему письма, иначе бы документ не принял получатель. Все сработало отлично
- (2020-07-03) Nikolaos Charalampidis: access to everything within the account? only an idiot would agree to these terms and conditions!
- (2020-06-30) Alex Cohn: I have installed the extension, and now on every refresh of Gmail (e.g. when I open another message), the bright popup reminds me how to rename the subject, no matter how many times I click on "Got It!"
- (2020-04-10) Мария Бовсуновская: Не заработало, переустановка ничего не дала.
- (2020-04-01) Tim Heymans: There are 2 TINY BUGS: 1. when you rename an email it is moved to your inbox. Even if it is an "archived" email in one of your tag-folders. 2. if you use different "stars" (exclamation mark, question mark, etc. - see gmail settings) and your mail is marked with e.g. the 2nd star, after changing the subject line it will be reset to the default, normal yellow star. Other than that this is THE BEST EXTENSION IN THE WHOLE F. WORLD. Using it for two days and already can't live without it. Either you try to convince roughly 3 billion people to actually think about a *relevant* subject line before they hit "send". Or you just use this extension. Thanks @CloudHQ for saving my sanity.
- (2020-03-24) Giang Le: This feature helped me out a lot. However, recently I could not use it anymore and try to check it show: The owner of this website (www.gmail-copilot.com) has banned the autonomous system number (ASN) your IP address is in (7552) from accessing this website. why am I blocked ? How to unblock ? Thanks
- (2019-12-05) Lu Jin: Just wow. I get so sick of people's inability to make a clear subject line to reference later...this eradicates this completely. Love it
- (2019-11-14) Jack Carson: Blown away. No longer do I suffer from those who canNOT write quality subject lines.
- (2019-08-20) Paul Spinner: This extension doesn't seem to work when you also have the ugly email extension. Please fix.
- (2019-07-11) Chelsea Delgado: Flight intineraries are always jumbled in my inbox. Renaming the email subject for those makes them much more searcable, and so easy to find for me so I LOVE this
- (2019-06-23) Robert Edwards: Sometimes you remember things in weird ways and they just stick better that way. Changing up my emails' subject lets me remember all my emails with that quirky thing that stuck in my head & makes my inbox way more navigable.
- (2019-02-26) معاذ آصف نوار: اضافة ممتازة شكرااا
- (2019-01-24) Sang Nguyen: I've used this to break up email threads. Finding one email by itself is better than searching through a thread. This is greatly helpful to me.
- (2019-01-22) Ahmed Sayad: Helps me organize! The many no subject emails I get now are fixed.
- (2019-01-12) Sabik Tazwar: I don't see the rename icon up in the bar. I've tried signing in and out, reloading, removing then adding again. But the rename sign is just not there. Can you help me to enable it?
- (2018-07-25) MEDIBIM BIYOMEDIKAL: Sevmedim çünkü, Başlık rename edildikten sonra mesaj içeriği türkçe desteklemeyhen bir forma ile encode ediliyor ve türkçe karakterler bozuluyor.!
- (2018-07-18) Олег Хмелёв: Все работало, пока не переключился на новый стиль оформления почты. Теперь пишет, что установлено, но где его найти? Барабашка-полтергейст! Лечится откатом на старый стиль оформления и переустановкой расширения. Недавно перестало поддерживать кириллицу. Это из-за вонючих санкций? Если да, то сносим дружно этот расширение на 1/6 территории земного шара. (((
- (2018-06-24) Vasco Lopes: Most time CloudHQ just disappears. So, no use of a tool that should be usefull
- (2018-05-08) Davide T: It works! That's simply what I needed. Thanks Cloud HG
- (2018-05-05) aya adel: it keeps crashing
- (2018-04-10) Guz GP: После переименования портится содержимое письма. Весь текст превращается в каракули. Подозреваю, что это приложение не поддерживает русский язык. А тема - да, меняется. Но пользоваться расширением всё равно невозможно. Уважаемые разработчики. Прошу исправить работу с Русским языком.
- (2018-03-13) Laurent de Giorgio: Smart and easy to use. Helps sort out a congested inbox.
- (2018-02-21) Кирилл Гуреев: Оно не включается!
- (2017-12-21) Stéphanie McGuirt: Uhm... this is AMAZING!
- (2017-08-18) Cyndil Smith: I am thankful to have a way to rename emails and create a new thread based on a conversation with multiple subjects, HOWEVER, having this app/extension run in the background? I don't understand or like that at all!
- (2017-06-20) Olwale Obafemi: Downloading another one of cloudHQ's extensions led me to this one...all I can say is, not only is it free, it's an amazing app. It's too bad Gmail hasn't already come up with this.
- (2017-06-20) Vivian Tran: This makes it so easy to keep emails organized, too often I have clients with bad subject lines. This is an EXCELLENT chrome extension.
- (2017-06-05) [ MPM ] ‒: I do not understand, why is to need to open a "cloudHQ®"account, for using this extension on Chrome!? Another Chrome extensions does not need another accounts!
- (2017-04-27) Robert U.: Rename email works perfectly and is a long overdue correction to a missing feature in Gmail. One of my most common uses is applying meaningful names to emails of scans from my scanner. Also, applying a name to an email with (no subject), which is the way my Gmail labels texts from cellphones.
- (2017-04-11) Sonya Brink: That’s brilliant
- (2017-04-02) max weigel: Great for visual thinkers. Has helped me stay on top of and organize my email.I especially appreciate renaming my emails to more actionable and relevant titles.
- (2017-03-15) Conor Koch: Very clean and works perfectly. Great extension!
- (2017-02-21) Nathaniel Cook: The oauth asks for WAY too many permissions. This extension only does one thing--why does it need all those other permissions? Uninstalled
- (2017-06-08, v:220.127.116.11) Spam
Every time I rename the subject, it tries to put my email into the Spam folder. It says the only reason it isn't doing so is because I have filters set up. How can I fix this?
- (2017-02-23, v:18.104.22.168) Johann Joubert: Keeps on logging into Cloudhq
Tries to login to Cloudhq 2 or 3 times and reloads G-Mail and nothing happens when I try to edit subject line. Why is it necessary to login to Cloudhq when I want use it? Why is it necessary to create Cloudhq account? Seems senseless to me unless you monitor my e-mails
- (2017-02-21, v:22.214.171.124) Wendy Ryan: Rename option doesn't show up
Extension activated in Chrome. Refreshed gmail. Restarted Chrome.
- (2017-02-03, v:126.96.36.199) j8av8r: Rename subject
Why do I need to create an account to use this extension? The need for that is not explained anywhere. Why am I gibing access to my emails to a website? Why are there only 17 reviews when the webstore shows 1131 users and 54 reviews.