Ivacy Extension for Chrome -- Get the best of VPN, security, accessibility, privacy & anonymity.
Enjoy essential VPN features and much more. Ivacy comes highly recommended, and has gained a bigger customer base in a short amount of time. Ivacy VPN is now available for the Chrome browser, giving users access to a huge network of servers from around the globe. Ivacy VPN empowers internet users with premium features for true internet security and to deal with hackers, cyber criminals, monitoring agencies and so on. The list goes on, making Ivacy VPN a premiere choice for internet users that wish to enjoy the internet in all its glory while remaining secure and anonymous online. Ivacy is not just a VPN, it is a way of life for those that value their privacy and freedom. This translates to the Chrome extension, which includes, but is not limited to, the following features: • Military grade encryption • IP anonymity • Connect to the fastest servers quickly • Unrestricted access to the internet • WebRTC protection Ivacy’s streaming capabilities is one of many reasons why the Chrome extension adds greater functionality to the browser, but then again, the possibilities are endless. With a wide and ever-growing network of servers, accessing geo-restricted sites and content will never be a problem ever again. This includes streaming channels and social media platforms of all kinds, with an emphasis on security of course!
- (2020-02-26) Ariane Krystle Matta: It's very buggy. Please update the extension.
- (2020-02-21) Stefan Z Camilleri: It is good, but there are a few niggles: - sometimes it is just impossible to connect - only a small subset of their servers are available via the chrome extension But when you connect, the service works just fine.
- (2020-02-11) Gigi Ryans: Doesn't work anymore. Keeps saying "Please disable the proxy service listed below to use Ivacy Extension." but there is nothing listed below.
- (2020-02-03) mkl: not connecting to any location for me (chromium 79.0.3945.130, extension version 0.9.8, 03.02.2020)
- (2020-01-31) priyanka tiwari: So poor. Once connected cannot disconnect need to remove extension. And sometimes the bar keeps loading but it never gets connected.
- (2020-01-06) Milko Radenov: This extension has problem and needs to be fixed! It shows that you are connected but when you try to open a page the browser only shows message in status bar "waiting for proxy tunnel" or displays dialog box to enter username and password for the proxy server but you are connected so why the hell it does not work . This is a very serious issue and many other people are experiencing it - the other vpn products that have chrome extensions work ok but this extension is not so it needs immediate attention from the developers!
- (2019-12-16) Germain Dizeux: Ne fonctionne pas sur Chrome, le support répond trés rarement et ne trouve pas de solution.
- (2019-12-07) ice cool: I am not really sure but it does not work with brave browser. any chance of a fix ?
- (2019-12-03) Alexander Lyshenko: It always says while I try to login: "The service is unusually busy. Please try again."
- (2019-11-28) Glenn M: Like everyone else here. 75% of the time this chrome extension does not work after you sign in. The desktop app works, but this being the primary reason I bought it is a big problem. It's a waste of money, look to other services with WORKING chrome extensions until they decide they actually want to work on this issue. Bringing this issue to support will get you generic answers and make it clear they are not interested in solving the issue. Looks elsewhere.
- (2019-11-18) Psoasx _: does not work in brave or vivaldi. always get a "waiting for proxy tunnel" message. have tried a number of times and nothing. any other vpn i've tried worked fine in all browsers. ivacy works fine in firefox. the desktop app works really well, but i need those extensions. please fix!
- (2019-10-24) Claudio C: This extension works 100% of the time with streaming services. One small caveat: if you are connected to a Ivacy server and then close Chrome, the connection is still there when you restart Chrome and you might find yourself connected to VPN without wishing for it. I wish there was at least a setting to control this behaviour.
- (2019-10-14) Jar Pia: Garbage. Doesn't even let me log in - it's always "too busy" to let me log in.
- (2019-07-19) 002-VI_0005 XL: Does not work at all. Always have issues with either credentials or proxies. A waste of money and time.
- (2019-07-14) Parker Bach: Completely useless. I sign into the extension using my username and password, but it demands ANOTHER username and password before I can actually use it, and it doesn't accept my Ivacy credentials.
- (2019-03-28) Ivacy VPN chrome ext and the desktop version works well.
- (2019-03-16) Damián: You get what you pay for.... Ivacy apps are terrible, all of them... says connected and you are not, says disconnected and your are.. cannot cancel if is stuck at connecting. Avoid like the plague.
- (2018-12-30) Sergey Koroteev: where are Russia? it is in Windows client, but not in chrome add-on. Purchased Version.
- (2018-11-11) Bekir Yenilmez: Does not work at all! I tried all the servers.
- (2018-11-09) Afzaal Ali: Love this extension! Always does what I want..
- (2018-11-03) king T: 垃圾，用不了。
- (2018-08-03) Kashif Yaqoob: best for streaming netflix and hulu!
- (2018-08-03) Salman Shahid: You can use it for Netflix, which is quite rare to come across. I love the service, it is quick and easy to use. What more could anyone want?
- (2018-08-02) Hasan Shafiq: Excellent! netflix works perfectly.
- (2018-08-01) Asad Rajput: The google auto-search in address bar stops working after enabling this extension.
- (2020-01-06, v:0.9.8) Milko Radenov: cannot get it to work in chrome
Hi, I purchased your vpn subscription but I cannot get the chrome extension to work - it installs ok and connects but when i try to open a page a message stating "waiting for proxy tunnel" appears on the browser status bar and page is not opened. Please have a look and fix the issue since the firefox extension is working excellent .
- (2019-12-21, v:0.9.8) Nachuan Jiang: Cannot Use It
Everytime I click the extension button, it will show: "Please disable the proxy service listed below to use Ivacy Extension." But I have no any other proxy service.
- (2019-11-29, v:0.9.8) Andreas Eschrich: Ivaci-Erweiterung
Wenn ich die Ivaci-Erweiterung für Chrome nicht nutze,funktioniert dann der Ivacischutz und die Googlesuche noch.
- (2019-09-13, v:0.9.6) Nicola Scott: Cant log in
I am using the email & password I used when I registered my Ivacy Lifetime subscription but when I try to login using the chrome browser extension it just goes round and doesn't connect. When I try to set it up on my windows 10 pc using the instructions on the website it says I can't connect because username/password is incorrect or protocol not permitted.
- (2019-08-19, v:0.9.5) Mike Spragg: login
I can't login to any site on chrome without requiring a proxy server login which i dont understand
- (2019-08-07, v:0.9.5) Shum Khokhar: Cannot log in
When trying to log in I just get the message: Please wait configuring Ivacy extension. Please fix.
- (2019-07-30, v:0.9.5) Mark Johnson: Chrome Extension Never Logs Me In
When I try to login to the chrome extension it just stays on the configuring screen and never logs me in. I let it sit for over 5 minutes and just gave up.
- (2019-04-29, v:0.9.5) Philip Gauthier: configuring Chrome addon
I installed the Chrome addon and configured it. Password generation is working. The configuration choices were not robust at all and I am wondering if I have the free version running. Note that today I purchased the 5-year subscription for $80. Please tell me what version I am running, and hook me up with the version for which I have purchased. Thanks
- (2018-11-08, v:0.9.5) Julian: No longer works
Hello, I can no longer use the extension, if I want to start it comes nothing. https://photos.app.goo.gl/5hRE6uZ8KiQDUWu19
- (2018-08-14, v:0.9.5) Bekir Yenilmez: Not working at all
I tried every server, all of them gives the same error: "The service is unusually busy. Please try again."
- (2018-05-04, v:0.9.4) Lion: Fix this Bug
this VPN not a Safe Service Please Fix this Bug https://thebestvpn.com/chrome-extension-vpn-dns-leaks/ Reply