Ecquire is a sales productivity tool that lets you update your CRM without leaving your workflow.
- (2018-08-27) רפי חיון: Working very well. UI/ UX can be better. Thank you
- (2018-06-02) John Reynolds: Great idea, but trying to get this thing to work is a nightmare. Ditching it and going back to the far more efficient (alas) cutting and pasting into Salesforce. Keep at it guys, but you're a long way off from being useful.
- (2018-01-25) Annie Biggs Sanger: HUGE fan of this extension, we have been using this solidly every working day for more than 18 months now! Ecquire is an essential tool to battling our ever evolving CRM needs. It has helped to eliminate: duplicate contacts, out of date job/role changes, and allows for effortless sync of customer communications from LinkedIn to Salesforce. Time to time there will be service interruptions, but the ecquire team (specifically Melissa from support) rocks at keeping us updated and making sure we are back online as soon as possible! :) THANK YOU!
- (2017-04-07) Brian Scarpellini: Just added to chrome, unable to login to salesforce- loads seperate page for login then disappers and says " o no! there was an error" and then i am taunted by that bird -.- Help! I'd like to change this to a 4 or 5 star!
- (2017-03-07) Q Q: I have used this service and paid for premium for 2 years. It *WAS* pretty good and saved my tons of time. Now that Linkedin.com is changing the way Linkedin works, Ecquire had not updated the sync to match. Thus, the service is worthless. I have reached out to support for an answer... no response. Sad! ------------- UPDATE 1/19/17 Since Ecquire no longer works with Linkedin.com there is no reason for me to pay for the service each month. I went to cancel and the site will not permit the cancellation. BEWARE OF THIS SERVICE. IF YOUR LINKEDIN.COM HAS UPDATED TO THE 2017 VIEW... ECQUIRE *DOES *NOT *WORK! DON'T THROW YOUR MONEY AWAY. ------------- UPDATE 2/8/17 A new version has come out to address the compatibility issue with Linkedin.com. I am testing it and will update this post ------------- UPDATE 3/7/17 Back to work! I am pleased that V3.6.11 is working nicely with the new Linkedin. It is capturing First Name, Last Name nearly all the time, email 75% of the time, Title 50% of the time. They are working to improve the software and I am back to being a happy customer. I don't even mind paying! 3 Stars! Get email, cell phone and title up to 80% and you get 4 stars. :-)
- (2017-01-13) Friendly Foxes: Ecquire is a steal. And the support is the bomb. The #1 best LinkedIn --> CRM info transfer tool out there. Ecquire saved us thousands of hours - seriously - over the course of 2016. Great tool, great team, great price. Give it a try for a month and you will not be disappointed.
- (2017-01-09) Stephen Taylor: Very frustrating. Downloaded at most 3 contacts on free version. Told limit exceeded. Can't log in. Says user unknown. Wouldn't fit my screen resolution so command line can't be reached. Not worth the effort. May work for some but not for me.
- (2016-12-21) Anne L. Burden: Absolutely wonderful. I did not want to pay for Microsoft Dynamics. Salesforce too expensive and no free version. Anne Burden
- (2016-08-02) Nicholas Bohn: Works... but I was lied to. 15 contacts is not a free CRM. Then asks to upgrade for $250+ per year. Do not advertise as this is a free lightweight CRM. Very misleading. "Google Docs does exactly that. We’ve written a guide to show you how to turn your Google Docs into a fully functional CRM that integrates with your Gmail, provides team collaboration, and best of all, is free."
- (2016-04-12) Guillaume Milinovic: This app doesn't work.
- (2016-03-23) Jan Tlusťák: The app rocks and their support even more! I only wish they were connected to more CRMs but PipeDrive is kind of still the best CRM for startups and they do connect to that one. Well done, keep it going!
- (2016-03-18) Karl Fulton: This app is awesome! It saves me so much time, no more data entry, no copy and pasting, just click and go! Very accurate transfer of contact info. Support is very responsive. Now I have extra time to sell and make more money! Thank you Ecquire!
- (2016-02-16) Julie Thomson: Love this product, saves so much time and energy. Great support team.
- (2016-01-29) James Zandstra: This is a fantastic app and has saved my team hundreds of hours. WORTH EVERY PENNY
- (2016-01-28) Marcia Needels: It is a time saving tool and also helps import information with accuracy. I use it all the time and highly recommend it. The support team is very responsive if you have questions.
- (2015-11-13) Jeremy Rubenstein: it's a good program when it works
- (2015-09-16) Philippe Morell: good
- (2015-06-14) Karen Vanessa Ballesteros: Not working lots of times. Have to reset and/or unistall a dozen times in 8 hours.
- (2015-05-19) Jay Drayer: An incredible tool that easily adds 10 hours every week to my productivity and effectiveness. Thank you Ecquire team!
- (2015-05-05) ankur singh: This is good. but could be better. It doesn't pick up LinkedIn id and twitter id in Salesforce. Messages could be saved, but if I have made a comment or liked a post- this can't be saved. Still a very useful app.
- (2015-04-13) WestOne Pacific: Am a paying user prior to the update and after. I use Ecquire to grab LinkedIn info and add to Pipedrive. The update was a big improvement and the team corrected something that wasn't working right within a reasonable time frame. Good tool and now even better.
- (2015-04-03) Sean714: update seems to have fixed..just a different workflow. Added sources for contacts is interesting
- (2014-09-29) James Weddle: This a "must have" app ... saves a boatload of time when you're prospecting, list building, or generally keeping track of VIP contacts.
- (2014-03-24) Bryce Anderson: I installed this app on chrome and cannot get rid of it. DO NOT INSTALL. I've deleted it through the chrome extensions page, deleted the actual files within the google chrome extensions folder, cleared my cache, emptied my trash and it still comes back. In my mind this is a virus. DO NOT DOWNLOAD.
- (2014-01-25) Neil MacGregor: I am a huge fan. Chrome & salesforce, linkedin, twitter, crunchbase, that is a lot of API's to keep on top of, and these guys do a great job making sure that it is all working.
- (2014-12-15, v:2.5.74) Saurabh Gupta: how to cancel
I need to cancel the service. I am a paid subscriber. Who can I email?
- (2014-11-24, v:2.5.74) Hemant V: Custom email fields
I have a custom email id field in the Salesforce and while transferring leads from Linkedin to the Salesforce, Ecquire populates it with a numeric number. Because of this, I can not save the record in the Salesforce. How do stop Equire from automatically populating a value in a field? Hemant
- (2014-10-02, v:2.5.57) Trey Carrico: error message from gmail
I can't attach an a screen shot here but it simply says "can't submit" and the "loading circle" keeps turning.
- (2014-05-13, v:2.5.1) Jill Gould: Ecquire not showing up today
Hello, ecquire is not showing up today in linkedin. thank you
- (2014-03-21, v:2.4.75) Alexander Taylor: LinkedIn
Hello, I am unable to save a contact directly from an inbox message on LinkedIn. The button appears however when I click it, nothing happens. Please can you help :[email protected]