Open SSH client sessions with a terminal emulator
SSHGate is a SSH client and web-based Terminal Emulator that brings the power of the command line to the web. Its main features are: - Multi-user and multi-terminal so that hundreds of simultaneous users and terminals can be served. - Advanced terminal emulation including support for 256 colors, fancy text styles, and more. - Supports Unicode, international keyboard layouts, and localized strings (internationalization or i18n). - Natural copy & paste: Highlight text and use your browser's native context menu. - Allow to resume terminal sessions even although the web browser is closed or disconnected. - Key-based authentication and support RSA, DSA, ECDSA, and X.509 certificates. - Track of all your hosts with functionalities like tagging, sorting, and fast search. - Log Viewer that provides functionalities like sorting, viewing and recordings of terminal sessions to HTML files. - No browser plugins required so it has not the security problems of Java, Flash, and ActiveX.
- (2020-04-15) wayne capper: Apps built for Android 6.0 will ask for permissions unc
- (2020-04-01) SR S: 重装系统之后再连接，就连不上了。希望修复bug
- (2019-10-14) 冷暖: thank you very much
- (2019-01-11) oli cav: doesnt even work just an unresponsive black box with ads around it. it even blocks fricken adblockers
- (2018-11-15) Tutbrushy Tutbrus: Abomination. It's just a shortcut to a site filled with ads.
- (2018-05-29) alesio peralta: Se podria mejorar bastante, cuando intentas utilizar vi, no se ven las primeras lines. Lo mas importate, me aparecen equipo agregados en el bookmark que no son mios.
- (2018-03-22) David Fickes: just takes you to a page .. ads and not secure .. need an app not a window to provide our secure data to who knows what.
- (2018-03-12) Not an app, just forwards to a web page with advertising.
- (2017-09-11) Andrew Baker: Garbage - All ads, nothing else
- (2017-06-16) RedCool Media: Good for open ssh sessions.
- (2017-06-16) Joe Smith: Not useful for resolving local hosts behind a router using NAT. The Terminus version runs locally.
- (2018-10-07, v:1.3.4) Sandip Mahajan: apps not work
apps not work
- (2018-03-10, v:1.3.4) Alan Oliveira: AdBlock
Eu não uso nenhum programa de AdBlock e a extensão não aceita abrir por me acusar de usar um desses