Link to the sFTP Client Google Chrome App
Access your Local/Remote FTP server (including your NAS drive), local server, VPS, dedicated server, cloud server or shared hosting. WE HAVE NOW RELEASED OUR NATIVE APP FOR MAC, WINDOWS AND LINUX, VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT: http://www.sftpclient.io/download ------------------------------------------ sFTP Client is all about simplicity, it has been built on the Google Chrome / Chrome OS packaged app interface allowing the app to be fast and responsive. Some of the functionality includes an FTP / SFTP Account Manager to store away and organise your most used and favourite FTP / SFTP connections allowing you to access them with a single click, File/Folder Queue to see your currently uploading/downloading items, powerful text editor (So you don't even need an extra program to modify your code), and much more... Take a look at all of the great features on the sFTP Client app below. Features: ========= - Standard FTP Connections - SSH over File Transfer Protocol (sFTP) Connections - Permission Key File (SSH Key - RSA) for SSH Connections - FTP/SFTP Passive Mode - Connect to Remote (External) & Local (Internal) FTP / SFTP / SSH servers. - Change File / Folder Permissions (By Checkbox or Value: e.g. 777) - Upload / Download Multiple Files & Folders - Quick Connect - Editor Options: Tabbed Files, Customisation - Drag and Drop Files / Folders - Manage FTP / SFTP / SSH Accounts (Stored using the Google Chrome Local storage with password encryption for security) - Powerful Text Editor with Syntax Highlighting (Save, Autosave and Auto Upload Features) - Keyboard Selection (Move up, down, into (Enter) and back out (Backspace) of directories, includes a search ability to quickly access files / folders by typing on your keyboard) - Import Accounts: sFTP Client - Export Accounts - Rename & Delete Files - Create New File / Directory - Refresh Local and Remote Lists - Sort and Resize Columns - Multi-Select Files & Folders - Browse Local & Remote Folders by Path - Local Directory: Select default local directory per connection as suppose to globally - Quick Account Menu (One-click to open FTP / SFTP / SSH account connection from your saved list) - Multiple FTP / SFTP / SSH Account Connections (Tabbed with scroll if you have a lot of connections open) - Close Connection (Disconnects from server and removes all activity) - Console Log (Shows all FTP / SFTP / SSH activity log) - Transfer Queue (Queued files and folders, failed files and folders, completed files and folders) - New Google Sockets API - Remote & Local Menus - Connect and list UNIX and MS-DOS directories - Copy URLs to Clipboard - 10 Most Recent Connections - KeepAlive Connection - Master Password Login (Keep all your FTP connections safe with 1 login) - Synchronised Browsing More features and functionality to come in free future updates!
- (2020-03-20) Sam Kar: It is not free and it will lock after a while. Unless you want to pay DON'T Download.
- (2020-02-28) Omid Yousefi: goooood
- (2020-02-26) Viajero Crítico: No es Free tal y como la anuncian. Es una estafa. Solo dura 120 minutos "Free".
- (2020-02-22) Carrie Rutley: SFTP Client can't actually connect to SFTP server. On uninstalling when they ask for feedback, the only option that can be selected in the list is "I'm reinstalling soon!" What garbage
- (2020-01-15) Alan SZTERNBERG: Not working. Cannot DL the whole folder. Had to get back to my old great filezilla..
- (2019-12-19) Emin: 404 page! not works!
- (2019-11-26) Kevin Fields: An extension which is just a link for another download is just spam. This "extension" should be removed and banned from the app store.
- (2019-10-30) Brian Barrett: You login and have to pay right after.SMH
- (2019-09-30) isvaku hola: no te deja usarla si no pagas
- (2019-08-15) Roger Sei: Não funciona no Linux
- (2019-08-03) C. J. Vliet: NOT AN ACTUAL EXTENSION. Just adware **** that links to their own website to let you download their software...
- (2019-07-27) Didier MENE: Trop chère et surtout Anglais, Brexit exit
- (2019-07-18) Kwok Fung Lun: Download a folder, missing half...
- (2019-07-12) Yip David: Basic FTP and all functions is trial for 120 Mins. It is not useful. Removed! 基本功能都係試用,完全無用的!又講話係免費!
- (2019-07-10) maz iVVeL: better ftp zilla freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
- (2019-05-13) Vicent Colomar Prats: No és cap extensió, només és un enllaç per a descargar l'aplicació.
- (2019-03-27) Peter Korte: scrap it !
- (2019-03-27) Greg Neumayer: Fake extension linking to downloadable app.
- (2019-03-23) Mike Frysinger: As others noted, this is just a link to install software outside of Chrome. The Secure Shell extension has an SFTP command line client now some might find useful: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/iodihamcpbpeioajjeobimgagajmlibd
- (2019-03-10) Jean Maillard: inutile.
- (2019-03-04) George Yakovlev: говнище какое-то
- (2019-02-01) Igor Ilyinsky: advertisement.
- (2019-01-21) Robin Larsson: Does nothing of what it says on the box. Is quite literally nothing more than a download link to a desktop application.
- (2019-01-18) Nicolas Gonzalez: only a link to download, not an extension!!
- (2018-12-13) Andrew Gorelov: Useless