Send a link to the uTorrent Web UI
The extension adds an item in the contextual menu when right click is done over a magnet link. You can then, send that link to the uTorrent UI without leaving the current page. Just install the extension, update your uTorrent server settings and start using it. No ads, not spyware. This just works...I added it because I got tired of extensions full of this kind of stuff. The code is open-source if you want to check it out: https://github.com/pendexgabo/utorrent-download Do you have feedback? Please post it here: http://bit.ly/1rP8bxS (google store feedback) If you think the extension is cool and you are in a good mood you can consider buying me a beer :) Just press the button in the settings page NEWS 0.0.8 - 12/01/2015 - added ability to set labels 0.0.8 - 03/25/2015 - fixed broken package 0.0.7 - 03/08/2015 - ability to send .torrent links in addition to magnet links 0.0.6 - 09/26/2014 - fixed broken package 0.0.5 - 09/24/2014 - ability to choose protocol - choose when to get notifications: on error, success, both, never 0.0.4 - 09/16/2014 - get notifications
- (2018-11-21) Ke Tra: nice
- (2017-12-03) irfan khan: MODIFIEDDEC
- (2017-11-28) mohiz bapra: Amazing
- (2017-11-12) freedom fighter: i really love this app
- (2017-09-23) Taha Ali: this made life easy
- (2017-08-19) koriyan Waddo: se progrrame il est exelent
- (2017-06-13) مجنون جيمز: good
- (2017-05-25) Adam Hardarson: Does what it says!
- (2017-03-26) M-Besher Karazon: it sucks as hell !!!!!
- (2016-12-14) Viviany Lemes: dmais
- (2016-10-01) Mohamed El: se progrrame il est exelent
- (2016-03-30) Ivon Fernandes: This made my life easy.
- (2015-11-17) Min PENG: nice job! simple but very useful.
- (2015-06-10) awesome, worked straight away :)
- (2015-05-07) Nick DeMayo: Worked like a charm!
- (2014-12-28) Joachim Carlström: perfect
- (2014-12-08) Jonathan van Immerzeel: Works perfectly, setup only takes a few seconds if you know your WebGUI info. Only thing I'm missing is being able to assign a label to the torrent sent. Since I use labels for post processing purposes I still have to go into my client and assign a label.
- (2014-09-16) Scott Whitmore: This is very handy. Simple and easy to setup. I had to remove the http:// from the host, but that was the only issue with setting up. Would be good to have notifications on success and error, not just one.
- (2014-09-06) Eric Bergeron: This is really nice. A little feedback, when you add something successfully, would be nice though. Thanks!
- (2018-10-16, v:0.0.9) ahmed abu shusha: THIS IS A GOOD SOME THING
YOU ARE A GOOD MAN
- (2018-09-26, v:0.0.9) S Martin: how can i get utorret to work on chromebook?
i added exten, and helper but have no idea where to get all my info from...always been a windows user so im totally lost
- (2017-11-15, v:0.0.9) Thor: host name
You said previously: "you need to enter the ip or host name where the utorrent server is running" give me an example of what the host name should be? I am running Utorrent on my local computer on port 5565
- (2017-03-01, v:0.0.9) Overpowering Dances: Eu não consigo usar / I can not use
como faço para usar? What a gonna do to use?
- (2016-09-23, v:0.0.9) Chris Rose: link to u torrent download
is there a link to u torrent download, sorry first chromebook
- (2016-05-15, v:0.0.9) Bryan Lichthardt: No Activity
I'm having the same issue as Jared Tapper. Click send to uTorrent does nothing, notifications for both are on and I get nothing at all.
- (2015-12-09, v:0.0.9) Jared Tapper: Not working for me
Entered details as required, right clicking torrent link and selecting "send to utorrent" does nothing. I have messages enabled on both success and fail, and I'm not receiving any messages at all.
- (2015-05-28, v:0.0.8) Joshua Strizak: host name
what does the host name need to be?
- (2015-04-12, v:0.0.8) Lacaille Júnior: Desinstalação
Não consigo desinstalar esse app!
- (2015-04-08, v:0.0.8) Oliver Sinfield: Labelling
Would be great if you could select a label (or at least set a default) when adding.