Terminal emulator and SSH and SFTP client.
Secure Shell is an xterm-compatible terminal emulator and stand-alone ssh client for Chrome. It uses Native-Client to connect directly to ssh servers without the need for external proxies. An (alpha) SFTP command line client is included. If you are using Chrome OS, you probably want to install the App version instead. All other platforms should use this. The App version can be found here: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/pnhechapfaindjhompbnflcldabbghjo It has been well tested for a couple of years. Please read the FAQ, available here: https://goo.gl/muppJj. You can also exchange feedback in the chromium-hterm mailing list, available here: https://goo.gl/RYHiK. The changelog is available here: https://goo.gl/YnmXOs
- (2020-01-14) 陈杰: 点击 导入，就可以导入 私钥了。导入后，没找到删除的私钥的方法
- (2020-01-13) Craig Williams: As an instructor, my students are required to ssh into our AWS servers, but if we go to a secure site that does not allow ssh (blocking port 22, etc.) , then I am curious if this Chrome extension would be an option. We have used another tool "Guacamole" with good success but I think an extension might be better received.
- (2020-01-12) Alex Yang: 很好用，就是用sftp 一直没进度
- (2019-12-03) Jie Yang: I love this app, I use it on windows. but it can not support Chinese. Please fix it, thks!!
- (2019-11-23) li shulong: When deleting connection, also delete the ECDSA key in list of known hosts.
- (2019-10-30) WooJun Kim: 이 좋은 것을 이제야 알다니...
- (2019-10-23) Art Cancro: SO CLOSE to what I wanted! The one feature that would make this extension a CATEGORY KILLER would be for it to handle "ssh://<username>:<password>@<host>" URLs directly in the browser. Then we would able to put SSH hosts in our bookmarks.
- (2019-08-14) Amir Fayazi: Overall does the job but with a few regression vs. the previous version (hterm). Previously if the network was disconnected, it would let me reconnect within the shell window whereas now I need to close the window and open it again. Second, there seems to be a bug where it starts using max CPU while it's disconnected from the host machine.
- (2019-08-13) Mike Patel: poor quality
- (2019-08-01) huyen nguyen: good
- (2019-07-10) Árpád Csepi: Simple and smart extension. I love it! 😍
- (2019-06-07) Вова Петров: ВИРУСНЯ однозначно((( Соединение не защищено в хроме((
- (2019-06-02) Royal Chan: 太棒了~很方便~
- (2019-05-14) Joshua Yost: This tool is simply awesome. I'd love to have some more options to configure it like the ability to send keep alive packets to a session. Overall this does exactly what you want in a lightweight browser extension.
- (2019-05-11) Jinhyuk Jeon: bbb
- (2019-04-16) Shuyang An: I used to use app version on chromebook, and it could easily mount the remote directory to local, however this seems not possible with the extension version on windows, right? There indeed is a sftp button, but after connection have no idea how to use it, just 'ls' works?
- (2019-04-04) ghimi gao: 非常喜欢,国内好像没有办法访问这个插件的官网.希望能有配套的使用说明就好了!
- (2019-03-17) Michael Thomas: Absolutely despise the connection dialog. Once you're connected, everything works great, but connection management is awful.
- (2019-03-14) viraltaco: Works as advertised.
- (2019-03-14) 博宇赵: 很简洁，但是有大佬直到如何给服务器上传文件呢？
- (2019-03-13) Angel Brenishki: Great extension. Very useful. Is there a way to reset the host key after reinstalling the server?
- (2019-03-11) 很喜欢，但是担心存在后门
- (2019-03-09) Kevin Spharler: This app and extension is great, especially so when coming from a long trial of testing multiple different terminals and consoles in Windows in an effort to find any capable of properly displaying all of the unicode symbols properly. My test case was the one-liner: curl 'wttr.in?format=4'
- (2019-03-01) Xavier Ruiz: This is so cool! 💻💾🖥
- (2019-02-23) 王心斋: 实用 没有乱七八糟的功能 非常感谢软件开发者
4.375 (112 votes)
Last update / version
2019-12-03 / 0.21