Adds SSH and RDP links to the AWS Console
Adds SSH or RDP links to 6 areas in the AWS EC2 Console: Private/Public DNS, Private/Public IP, Elastic IP and the top row which can be ElasticIP, IP or DNS. All source code is available here: https://github.com/natefox/aws-ssh-rdp-links
- (2018-06-15) Stefan: Aaaaand, it's fixed again. :-)
- (2018-03-29) Daniel Agans: yeah, no longer works. would be nice to see an updated version
- (2017-01-12) Vladimir Malzam: У меня только выводит настройки по клику. Подключаться даже не пытается.
- (2016-03-24) Zach Tuttle: The best of all times.
- (2021-01-18, v:0.1.12) sobis: is there a video explain how it works
is there a video explain how it works
- (2019-03-01, v:0.1.12) Austin Kloske: SSH .ppk file
Where can I specify my .ppk file for SSH connections?
- (2018-12-28, v:0.1.12) how to provide identity file for ssh?
There is no place where i can supply identity file when doing ssh?
- (2017-01-29, v:0.1.7) Want to know how can i use it to connect to my machines on AWS
Want to know how can i use it to connect to my machines on AWS