RingCentral for Microsoft 365
RingCentral for Office 365 seamlessly blends business communications into your cloud work environment, transforming Microsoft Office 365 into an enterprise-grade communications hub with a powerful and easy-to-use interface that is very simple for end-users to deploy and for IT to manage. With our new release, customers can now leverage the power of RingCentral voice calls, SMS & video meetings from within Microsoft Teams. O365 Teams support • Use RingCentral features in personal, group and channel chat: - Make and receive RingCentral calls - Send and receive SMS messages - initiate video and audio meetings • Set RingCentral as default video and audio provider in Teams O365 Outlook support • Schedule RingCentral Meetings® or audio conferences natively from the calendar or from within the app. • Easily call or text your contacts from O365 contact cards. Powerful telephony features • Make and receive calls, send and receive business SMS directly from the Office 365 Outlook web interface. • Access your complete RingCentral communications history - calls, texts, faxes, and voicemails in a single view. • Click-to-dial or Click-to-SMS any phone number that appears in your Office 365 mail messages. • Set RingCentral presence status directly from the mail application. • View all RingCentral and Office 365 contacts in one, easy-to-search screen. • Add participants to an active call at any time. • Select and change the mode and device to make calls as needed. • No software or hardware to install, maintain or upgrade. • Deploy on day one—no need for time-consuming customizations, professional services support, or middleware.
- (2020-08-20) Armando Gallegos: Why is this masquerading as RingCentral for Office 365, when it's most obviously just RingCentral for Chrome overlaid atop of Office 365 web apps? Useful if you use Chrome or Edge to interface with Teams or Office 365, Not much else.
- (2019-11-18) Yu Vi: A basic functionality such as click to dial does not even work. The app does not recognise the area code within the brackets such as (03). When clicking to dial, it droops off the number in the brackets and calls just the local number. For this web extension app to be useful it needs to be able to capture the entire number including the area dialing code that is within brackets.
- (2018-10-23) David Graham: I tried to install the extension but it never prompts me to sign in to my MS account, and the options menu item is grayed out. I spent an hour with a RC support tech that can't tell Chrome from Safari. Not only does this extension not work, but the RC Outlook plug-in for macOS also doesn't work.
- (2016-10-08) Christina Allauigan: works great!
- (2016-01-05) Nancy Rivera: can't access it and can't use it when am using my Office 365
- (2019-11-18, v:4.1.0) Yu Vi: Click to Dial not Working
Hi There, When I use the Ring Central Office 365 Extension and use the click to dial option on a website, the app does not recognise the digits within the brackets such as (03) For this web app to be useful it needs to be able to capture the entire number including the area dialing code that is within brackets. Please, can you let me know when this will be fixed as I suspect there would be multiple issues logged for this? This issue is affecting Google and Microsoft versions of the app.
- (2019-08-06, v:4.0.0) shuang Lin: 注册账号问题
- (2019-07-04, v:3.1.2) Mirelle Teixeira: How do I edit contacts?
Hi there, can I edit contacts through the extension? If so, how? Please advise. Mirelle
- (2019-02-19, v:3.0.0) Do not inject normalize.css to the page please
Your extension injects normalize.css to each page, we don't expect it, probably some other users too
- (2018-11-28, v:2.7.0) paulo ramos: it just loads and loads and load
I log in to the phone system and it just wont stop loading. it never use to do this before
- (2018-10-15, v:2.7.0) Emily Brammer: Cleared all data in Chrome and still getting error...
Unable to load application due to browser cookies and site data restrictions. What can I do to fix this?
- (2018-10-15, v:2.7.0) Emily Brammer: cleared all data in Chrome and still getting error...
Unable to load application due to browser cookies and site data restrictions. What can I do to get this working?
- (2018-02-06, v:2.6.9) Matt Brown: app not authorized
I see that i have given permission for this app in office 365 but when i click on the meeting link it tells me it is not authorized. what is the best solution?
- (2016-12-28, v:2.6.7) E L: Microsoft Edge
When is this going to be released for Microsoft's Edge browser shipping with all new PCs?
- (2016-12-21, v:2.6.7) Jef Tones: Jeff
When clicking any contact numbers from the Outlook, it doesn't dial, or no response at all. I cant trace whats causing the issue. please help