Clears the Downloads list every 10 seconds to force the download bar to disappear when all downloads are complete
See the website for more info.
- (2019-12-02) 雷雨: Thanks your work
- (2017-09-13) 中山英: ダウンロードバーを自動で閉じてくれて助かります
- (2017-03-04) M. Shands Pickett: OMG -- fantastic. HATE that downloads bar...
- (2016-11-06) Le Bateleur: very bien, thanks to them muy very sank de new y see tu
- (2016-10-27) Norbert Boroń: FREEDOM! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3ubag7dtn4 Finally. This little beauty fixes something, the users have been complaining about for years.
- (2016-10-14) Kelsen Owens: Liked it, but could have been better. I wish that you could set how long the download bar stays, e.g. instantly, three seconds, five seconds, ten seconds.
- (2016-08-18) Пользовался некоторое время этим плагином, но хотелось, чтобы строка загрузок вообще не появлялась. В итоге добавил заглушку в исходниках хрома и теперь доволен как слон.
- (2016-06-17) Mark Stuckert: Thank you thank you thank you!
- (2016-03-27) Matthew Potter: Great extension. Only problem is that it resets your "save" location every time. So if you want to save multiple files to the same location, you have to navigate there each and every time you click to save.
- (2016-03-22) Rahul Verma: awesome. i always wanted this auto clear download feature in google chrome.
- (2016-01-15) Sven Andréas Wallin: One of my **must** have extensions. I would love to see the Chrome developers make this unnecessary. That row of download buttons should be optional, but it isn't. (Grrrrr)
- (2015-12-17) Howard Cole: I *HATE* that Chrome downloads bar!! Google isn't clever enough to make it optional, but at least someone else was! THANKS!
- (2015-11-27) Vincent Corlay: Tout bête, simple et efficace
- (2015-07-16) Gino Giuliani: I can't stand how Chrome has all or nothing way of clearing downloads, it's about time someone did something about it!
- (2015-07-10) Luisla Freitas: Simple and usefull to remove the annoying download message.
- (2015-04-21) TheTemest: I know it works becasue it did so for the first couple of weeks. Then it would clear the downloads bar about ever 30 seconds and now it does not work at all. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling with no luck.
- (2015-04-20) Rango Animop: Fonctionne correctement
- (2015-03-26) Eduardo Flores: Funciona mal, regresa la ultima ruta de descargas por defecto impidiendo recopilar descargas en una sola carpeta ajena a la que esta por defecto.
- (2015-02-05) Alex Shahverdiloo: Perfect. Thank YOU
- (2015-01-28) Does what it says but really the question ought to be asked why such an extension needed to be written in the first place as Google ought to have implemented such an option to clear the download bar into Chrome.
- (2015-01-07) Bryan Rentoul: Yay! \o/ I hate that stupid download bar. Such a pity, when everything else about Chrome is so good. sigh. It's like a damned splinter in my eye. Now it's gone. Gone! GONE! :-) (I just need to synchronise my blinking to make it perfect. :p )
- (2014-12-21) I Love it
- (2014-08-29) Saša Nikoličić: Radi ono za šta je i napravljen. Ova opcija bi trebala da postoji u samom programu.
- (2018-06-05, v:1.0.0) Josué Magaña: Clear time
Can i configure clear time ? instead of 10s to 1s or something
- (2018-03-22, v:1.0.0) Rob Ledrew: Incognito Mode
This extension used to work in incognito mode and no longer does. I tried reinstalling it and making sure I have the latest version of Chrome (65). What else can I try?
- (2015-09-02, v:1.0.0) Casey Sprague: Clears cached HSTS headers?
For some reason the plugin is also clearing cached HSTS headers (chrome://net-internals#hsts) every 10 seconds. I'm able to reproduce the issue every time with the plugin enabled. I have no issue if the plugin is disabled. Is this a limitation or issue with the Chrome API? I'm having the same issue with a similar plugin that I used to use -- "Always Clear Downloads," which appears to no longer be on the Chrome web store.
- (2015-07-16, v:1.0.0) Gino Giuliani: Add other clearing options
1. Add option to right click on individual downloads to clear them 2. Change timer 3. Clear downloads button 4. Re-show current downloads which have been cleared with Chrome's built in clearing 'X' button?