Layout Manager allows you to set up all for favorite windows just the way you like to reload later.
Layout Manager allows you to save a setup of windows and tabs so that you can quickly reload them whenever you want. Set up your windows just how you like them and by clicking the LM icon in the upper right you can save the location, size, and details of all the windows and tabs you currently have open. At any time later just click the icon again and you can instantly load the saved window setup!
- (2019-12-03) Absolutely worthless, looking for something anything that can save the url, size, and position of 7 different chrome browsers for my work so I don't have to spend the time to set it up everyday just to get to work.
- (2019-09-17) Carl Mulder: Great extension,it makes work so much easier with this. However can I get the pages to load up in full maximized window? Other than that, this extension is a must for multitaskers.
- (2019-05-16) Dylan Zigenis: I appreciate this LayoutManager and BruinDev for making it! I literally use it every day to bring up all of my pertinent tabs right where I want them. This feature should be part of the native Chrome build. Thanks again to the developers for this putting this app out there for us all to use! You seem to have a great eye for practical business apps and tools - Keep Developing!!
- (2019-03-04) Konrád Lőrinczi: The Layout Manager resulted duplicate of all windows after clicking "Save Window Layout" then pressing "Load Window Layout". I don't recommend it. DELETED!
- (2018-08-02) Lenin Maadhav: Wonderful addition to chrome, please enable back up for this, so a user can use the set up on multiple computers.
- (2018-07-23) BogdanX904: I really like it, just what I needed.
- (2018-07-05) cid trains: Nice job ! An auto load of the saved layout would be even better
- (2018-03-21) Geeknificent: Does not save the layout, I have to resize chrome every time I boot my computer.
- (2018-02-23) Samuel Fitzpatrick: Saves me tons of time at work setting up tools
- (2018-02-15) Daniel Rucci: Very helpful to create one window layout. Would LOVE to see mutliple workspace option where you can load/select multiple window layouts!
- (2018-01-23) Angus Fairfax: great extension - makes my life a lot easier !
- (2017-12-11) Brent Reel: Great extension, makes setting up my windows an absolute breeze! Only things i would like to see added are multiple save slots for layouts, and a hotkey to load them, so i could add it to the macro on my keyboard that opens and arranges everything i need on my screen! Either way, saves me a lot of time!
- (2017-10-23) Soap Mactavish: Hello, since now the Puglin is great! After 100 years I found what I need :). But...Is there a way that the Addon automatically use/start the Layout when Chrome starts? Thanks for the Plugin! Could you add something like this? If it possible?
- (2017-10-11) Sean Canton: nothing else like this. sure it could be better. but it gets me up and running so fast
- (2017-09-27) Cenon Del Rosario: I love this extension! Helps with the tedious task of restoring my tabs everyday. One improvement is to allow different layouts.
- (2017-03-14) Paulo Silva: Really nice. Would be amazing if it could save several layouts.
- (2017-02-14) 金井作: Thank you for this great manager.Please let me export and save my settings for my multi monitors.
- (2016-11-19) omid safari: it's perfect dude, please add full screen mode for windows. best regards
- (2016-11-03) Does what it's intended to do, but could do so much more.
- (2016-10-27) Jonathan Gregson: One star because this extension does not have support feedback enabled. *** It's a good idea, but not the best implementation. Loading a layout involves closing all existing windows, which is a flawed assumption. Opening the layout with the two windows I want does not mean I am done with the 30-tab session I already have open. Additionally, it is poor at remembering things. My windows are often several hundred pixels wider the next day, even though I did not overwrite the single layout this thing supports. Why oh why isn't there a better version of this idea on the web store?
- (2016-09-01) Adrian Olguin: Very nice as it is. Exactly what I was looking for. It would be perfect if I could save a few different layouts.
- (2016-06-10) Phil Reeve: I so wish I'd found this five years ago
- (2016-05-10) Lawrence Craig: I agree with everyone else a profiles add on would be great!
- (2016-05-05) Max Lm: it will be great when allow the user to save several different layouts...
- (2016-04-21) Kléber André Quintanilha: Não funciona!