Multi Layout Manager allows you to set up and save windows layouts to reload later.
Arranging layouts every time you need to do your tasks can be extremely time consuming. LexisNexis Layout Manager makes it extremely easy to remember all your Chrome windows and layouts positions in multiple or single screens. When the installation is finnished, you will see the LexisNexis Layout Manager icon on the top right corner of your browser. Arrange your Chrome browser layouts as you wish, click the Lexis Nexis Layout manager, give it a name to added it to the list. To open your saved layout, click Layout Manager, and select the name gave your layout from the saved layouts list. Enjoy.
- (2020-03-18) Arran Coole: Good if you use 1 desktop, but I use multi virtual desktops and it saves across them all. When I restore it restores them all in one desktop.
- (2019-09-11) Empty Dumbty: It's a nice extension but I really wish it would save the exact positions and dimensions of the windows. Unfortunately the windows aren't exactly where they should be when I reopen them. They are always a couple of pixels smaller and a couple of pixels off on the Y and X axes. So, it kinda works, but if you need precision like me, it's not good enough.
- (2019-07-26) Jason Fetherland: Huge time saver for someone that uses the same layouts frequently. I typically have 50 tabs open at any given time. This allows me to keep them organized and right where I want them without having to set it up manually each boot up of the machine.
- (2019-05-20) Core Team: Awesome extension!
- (2019-03-16) Sam Abdow: Hi this is great. Can I please ask a question? Where is the Layouts saved exactly? If I wanted to import this to another PC ... Thanks
- (2019-01-25) Max Paniagua Türich: Works! Just what I was looking for and easy to set up. This extension would be perfect if a layout could be automatically loaded up at chrome start-up
- (2018-10-11) Nathan Hammond: Exactly what I was looking for. What a time saver. Can't wait to for the next update(s) as I like all the ideas mentioned for the roadmap. I need to open 6 windows on my 3rd display to monitor our server and network traffic. This is ideal for that. It's also great for lots of other uses.
- (2018-01-30) chapsueyochentanueve: It works! I can now open my chrome layout for internet browsing with a single click of the mouse.
- (2017-07-28) Xi Zander: Genius!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- (2020-03-16, v:1.5) Linh Nguyen: Can you open source it?
Hi Paulo, thank you for your amazing extension, can you open source it so everyone can contribute new features? It's been years from your last update though.
- (2020-03-05, v:1.5) Tom Bidson: Multi Desktop
Hi Can you make it to also save which virtual desktop in Windows 10, the browser was at. This is major feature. Thanks.
- (2020-02-24, v:1.5) Dave Gittins: Multiple GNOME workspaces
Hi, I like the plugin a lot. However I can't use it for my intended use case because windows on multiple GNOME workspaces are all placed on the current workspace when I load a layout. I would be happy with either: 1. Save only saves windows in the current workspace, Load restores them to current workspace 2. Save remembers windows from all workspaces and which workspace they were on, Load restores windows to all workspaces
- (2020-02-03, v:1.5) Jenn: Use on multi computers
I would love to login and be able to use these layouts on other computers. A premium feature maybe?
- (2019-09-11, v:1.5) Empty Dumbty: Positions are off
Hi, thanks for your extension, it's pretty cool. Unfortunately it doesn't reopen the windows exactly like they were on my PC. They are always a couple of pixels off on the X and Y axes and a little smaller. Is there any way to fix that or is there a limitation that prevents these things to be precise? Thanks
- (2019-07-26, v:1.5) Jason Fetherland: Keyboard shortcuts?
Would it be possible to add keyboard shortcut assignment to layouts? I would like to be able to use my el gato stream deck to launch layouts with 1 press. My current workflow is using virtual desktops on W10. I have a different layout saved for each of the virtual desktops so I would like to be able to have the stream deck launch chrome pause then perform the shortcut to load that layout. I have been enjoying the current version of layout manager for 2 years now and it is fantastic and a huge time saver. Thanks!
- (2019-06-18, v:1.5) Mads Juul: Close All open Windows before loading Layout
I was wondering if it is possible to add a setting where "Multi *Layout Manager" is closing all open Chrome windows/tabs before loading a layout? Thank you for a great app. Best Mads
- (2019-03-16, v:1.5) Sam Abdow: Where is the file saved?
Hey where is the profile of Multi Layout manager saved? If I want to change my PC / upgrade or move locations in the future I want to keep the same settings page layout thankyou to be transferred
- (2018-09-14, v:1.5) Brendan DeBrincat: Export layouts
It would be great if we could export saved layouts to a text file. I want to backup my layouts.
- (2018-08-09, v:1.5) Stefano Marchetti: Edeting saved layout
Being able to edit saved layout would be great!
- (2018-07-16, v:1.5) 金井作: Multiple monitors
Hello thank you for this great app. When I save the windows with multi monitor(x4)some windows shift to the side. I'm alighning all the window to the corner of the monitors.
- (2018-06-10, v:1.5) Peter Stollreiter: Can't open save tabs
Click on one of my saved sessions does nothing...so I can't reopen my save session! This did work before...seems to have changed in the last few days...
- (2018-05-01, v:1.5) Cannot Open Extensions
Extensions on Samsung Chromebook are listed on address bar, but cannot open. Just get a comformation that I have added to Chrome and page with "overview, reviews... etc" tabs but cannot open extension itself?
- (2018-03-27, v:1.5) Achiya Elyasaf: Update Layout
First thanks for the great app. I would like to suggest to add a button for updating a layout. When I restore a layout and then change a few thing inside this layout I want to just update the old layout instead of deleting the old one and creating a new layout with the same name. Another "easier to implement" suggestion: If I create a layout with a name that already exists - overwrite the old one. Thanks again.