Save to Cloud Drive makes it easy to add images from the web to your Amazon Cloud Drive account.
See an image you like online? Simply right-click on the image and click “Save to Cloud Drive.” It’ll be saved directly to your Amazon Cloud Drive account so you can see it from all of your devices. Amazon Cloud Drive is your place for everything digital. Cloud Drive offers free mobile apps for iOS and Android, secure access from any computer, and it’s built in to your Amazon devices—so you can access your digital content everywhere you are.
- (2016-03-20) Andrzej Węcławski: Only let's you to download images, it mentions it in title/ description but I hoped it'll work for all file types.
- (2015-04-09) Deals On: before written its free after installation its for three months why like this..
- (2014-12-11) Anvesh Kumar K: Awesome feature. Makes path to Cloud Drive super fast now.
- (2014-12-08) Vivek Rao: Super simple tool to save images to my personal Cloud Drive account.
- (2014-10-08) Andrew Harkavy: Love this feature. I can save from anywhere. Great!
- (2020-09-11, v:0.5) Sammy M: English
- (2017-01-28, v:0.5) Cathleen Bergen: setting up settings
Ive added the extension to Chrome, launched, and when I am redirected to the new tab with Cloud Drive Settings, the Submit check box does not allow me to click on it after I have selected amazon.ca Please advise
- (2016-07-13, v:0.5) Amazon Cloud Drive
The drive app keeps signing me out. I am trying to upload photos overnight but the drive keeps logging me out after a short period. Any cure?
- (2015-03-08, v:0.5) Linda Williams Jackson: Cloud Drive
Do you have to be a Prime Amazon customer where you pay $99.00 a year U.S.
- (2014-12-10, v:0.5) Kenny Chong: Remember the login account
Everytime need to sign in again & again, very troublesome.
- (2014-10-29, v:0.5) Andrew Harkavy: Save To Folder
It would be nice if there was an option to specify the folder to save-to rather than to the root folder.