See everything about your contacts and deals in one place - automatically
Emails, files, meetings, phone calls, messages, notes, follow-ups and more. With ZERO data entry. "Best Personal Assistant I have ever used, and I've used them all." - @SealMaster_CO "Fantastic integration across multiple sources to create a single view of your relationships!" - SUJONEROPRJA "I closed three orders in the first 24 hours of use! This has never happened with any other CRM I've tried!" - Nicholas Hughes Cloze is like a personal assistant for your professional relationships that is always prompting you at the right moment and remembering what you don’t. It pulls from your apps to automatically create one view of every person and company - all their contact details, and your complete history - every email back and forth, your phone calls together, meetings, notes, files, social, and messages. It's all organized for you - without any busy work. With everything in one place, Cloze figures out who is important and keeps them top of mind, and will even remind you to reach out to a contact and refresh a fading relationship. CLOZE SIDEBAR¹ • See the context of people, companies, projects, and deals right beside your CRM • CRM's Supported: Salesforce.com, Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online, SugarCRM, PipeDrive, HubSpot CRM • Also Supported: Gmail, LinkedIn, Twitter, Github UNIFIED CONTACT MANAGEMENT • Brings all your contacts into one place • Automatically keeps contacts up-to-date • Enrich contacts from email signatures¹ • Organized by when you last talked, first met, location and more PROFESSIONAL-CLASS EMAIL • Bookmark a message and Cloze will remind you to follow-up later • Get reminded if you don’t receive a reply to an important email¹ • Be notified when a recipient opens an email or clicks on a link you sent¹ • Templates: Create and reuse template emails¹ Share them across your team² • Mail merge: Personalize email sent to many people at the same time¹ • Scheduled send: Write your email now, have Cloze deliver it later¹ • Supports Gmail, iCloud, Office365, Exchange, Outlook, Yahoo!, IMAP CRM WITHOUT THE BUSY WORK • Track the activity around projects and deals automatically¹ • Automatic reminders when it’s time to reach out to key contacts¹ • Next steps: Automatic reminders of what's next for any deal • Add To-Dos to track things you have to get done¹ • Agenda: one place to see all your meetings, reminders and follow-ups¹ • Pipeline: see all the email, calls, files, notes, meetings, and to-dos related to any deal in your pipeline¹ • Company views: see your complete history with a company without any setup¹ ONE VIEW OF EVERYTHING • Emails: Automatically organizes mail by people, company, project and deal • Calls: Automatically log your calls (AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile USA, Sprint, RingCentral)¹ • Files: Automatically link files to your contacts (Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, Slack)¹ • Notes: Automatically match notes to contacts (Evernote, OneNote)¹ • Messages: Track your Slack conversations about your clients and customers¹ • Calendar: Meeting context at your fingertips (Google Calendar, Office365, Exchange, Outlook, iCloud)¹ • Social: Twitter posts, Facebook and LinkedIn page activity AWESOME SEARCH • Search for contacts the way you think (“marketers at IBM”) • Organize and find contacts and deals by keywords • One place to search across Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Drive, Office365 mail and OneDrive, Slack, Dropbox, Evernote¹ WORK AS A TEAM² • One team-wide view of all communication for every deal and project • Always know who last talked to any customer, client, or prospect • Assign and track who's responsible for contacts, next steps and to-dos • Manage your all of your company's contacts, projects and deals in one place Cloze is free to use. ¹ Cloze Pro adds these features and is available as a 14-day no-obligation free trial or by monthly or annual subscription as an in-app purchase. ² Your Cloze Pro subscription entitles you to all Cloze Business features. Prices vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your iTunes account and will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Once paid, a subscription is non-refundable for that period. Cloze is available on Chrome, iOS, Android and the web - your account works everywhere. PRIVACY & SECURITY PLEDGE • We won't spam your contacts • We won't sell your information • It's your information not ours
- (2019-11-25) Andy Sawyer: they are the best and on support andy
- (2019-05-17) John O: No longer works with LinkedIn, which was the only thing I ever needed this for. Back to manually entering LinkedIn data in my Cloze contacts.
- (2018-06-08) The crm and the extension are HUGE. Saves a ton of time and makes my life much easier. Homerun
- (2017-10-12) Paul Raczynski: Very useful and elegant. I moved from Nimble and it's like a day and night! No comparison. It works great with HubSpot too!
- (2017-07-20) Rod Keller: I love it. I've had none of the bug issues I heard others have. I actually sleep better knowing my day is already planned for me. The best CRM I've ever used and I was one of the first users of ACT! all the way back to 1986!
- (2017-06-11) Kevin McCarthy: It is buggy. Love the concept. But, it doesn't always work. At times the icons and search bar simply can't be clicked. Clicking the more button gets you to that screen but then you can't go back with a click or swipe. Buggy. Probably will to use Clove because of this.
- (2017-01-08) Shannon Honadle: I like having it in this mini form to have side by side my CRM. I use Zoho so it doesn't work along side it but at least having the sidebar is helpful. Great that it works in gmail.
- (2016-11-18) Aurora A: Cloze is getting better and better. This extension is like the iphone version. Whenever I need to email someone real quick or add a business to my contacts, this takes out the hassle of logging into cloze on the web or pulling out my phone from my pocket.
- (2019-05-15, v:2019.5.1) John O: No longer working with LinkedIn
Hi the Cloze sidebar does not seem to be integrating with LinkedIn anymore. For example, when a new contact joins my LinkedIn, if I open the sidebar it no longer tries to find the contact in Cloze and no longer gives me an option to create the contact.
- (2018-04-22, v:1.0.17) Rob Delavega: Session time out
I loaded cloze sidebar and tried to log in via email...its says "your previous session has times out. Please try again." I've tried several times. Can you please help me get this working. Rob
- (2018-02-20, v:1.0.17) not working
Keeps saying that my session has ended. Doesnt work on hubspot nor does it work in linkedin.
- (2017-11-29, v:1.0.15) C. MICHAEL ROYCE: SIGNATURE
I WOULD LOVE TO BE ABLE TO PUT MY COMPANY LOGO ON MY SIGNATURE AND THE LOGO FOR REALTOR. MICHAEL ROYCE [email protected]
- (2017-11-14, v:1.0.15) Unable to sign in from sidebar
Keeps saying that my session has ended
- (2017-07-15, v:1.0.14) Ellie Strand: signature
Please add/incorporate the Gmail signature I use when Cloze sends an email. It's hard to remember I have to add a signature block to every email.
- (2017-03-29, v:1.0.12) Brian McMaster: Cloze Sidebar
I keep trying to download the sidebar and it keeps telling me its available on chrome. I download chrome and it keeps telling me its available on chrome. Frustrating... I see no where on chrome to download the cloze sidebar.
- (2017-02-08, v:1.0.11) Manuel Hein: Connection to Hubspot broken
Hi, in Hubspot CRM, the Cloze sidebar does not respond anymore, but in LinkedIn it still works fine. Can you help? Thanks Manuel