Add tasks directly into Toggl Plan from your favourite web tools
Highlight a task description anywhere on the web, attach a project and an assignee from the simple pop-up, and it’s automatically added to your Toggl Plan timeline. This extension also adds a 1-click button inside several popular web tools for quick task integration. Toggl Plan extension is open source, and user contributions are highly appreciated! How to use it? 1. Sign up for a free Toggl Plan account 2. Add Toggl Plan extension to your Chrome browser 3. Highlight + right-click on any text and choose “Add to Toggl Plan” 4. Add additional details: user, project, dates 6. The task is sent to your Toggl Plan timeline
- (2020-09-13) Ninety Nine: Awesome!
- (2019-04-12) Marco Iberico: Falta poder indicar el color de la tarea.
- (2018-05-16) William Wynn: It's very basic but still helpful. I wish it included the case number in the task name when pulling it in from Jira or other systems.
- (2018-02-27) Serr Chann (Serrchann): Masakr. Pecka, bomba, pizza. Easy klik a frcim. Parada.
- (2016-02-22) Gabriel Lopes: Lovely webapp!
- (2017-01-05, v:1.8.8) Crespo: Why only on Chrome?
I use firefox, as a designer chrome takes too much RAM, please add a solution for firefox ;)
- (2016-10-31, v:1.8.8) Ian Chambers: NO LOGIN
trying to use with podio but no way to login or use it?
- (2016-10-10, v:1.8.7) José Carlos López: NO PODIO
I can not use it with podio
- (2016-08-11, v:1.8.7) Johnny Bridges: Cannot login w/Chrome 52 on OS X
There's no way to login on the latest version of Chrome for OS X.
- (2016-06-03, v:1.8.6) Tiago Melo: Retrieve the JIRA username
It would be good if the extension could match the users in JIRA and Teamweek, so I don't need to fill the users each time I'm adding a JIRA task with the button
- (2016-03-28, v:1.8.2) Jim Thijssen: Add Notes
Please enable the function to make notes, that would be really be a gamechanger!
- (2015-12-07, v:1.7.0) Can you please include the JIRA ID?
You can add a JIRA ticket to Teamweek but the JIRA ID doesn't appear in the Teamweek element. The function is great, but with no reference to the JIRA ID it's not very useful... Can you please add in this function? You could have the ID in the name before the actual task name or the ID in the name and the title in the notes... Either way the JIRA ID should be the first thing to go in the teamweek title task. Many thanks, Luca
- (2015-10-20, v:1.6.5) Alex Parke: button
cant download it. click on the button and nothing happens