Easily see Bruinwalk professor ratings in UCLA class search results.
Adds Bruinwalk professor ratings and class grade distributions to MyUCLA class registration pages. Now you can see student ratings in your study list, class planner, and when finding new classes to enroll in! Hover over the ratings to reveal a more detailed display. Click to see the professor's full Bruinwalk page. Please note that not all professors may be on Bruinwalk. This extension is in active development. If you catch any problems for Chrome or Firefox, please let the Bruinwalk team know by sending feedback to [email protected] Thanks to @RobertUrsua and @preethamrn on Github for the initial version of this extension!
- (2021-03-09) Peter Flanders: Very convenient
- (2020-11-09) Bryan Song: Literally works perfectly as you'd expect. This saved me so much time when course planning.
- (2020-01-28) Robert Loren Ursua: Hi, I'm Robert, the initial developer of this project. For bug reports or any other comments that you'd like the current developers to hear, please contact: [email protected] I've handed this project over to the Daily Bruin and no longer contribute to the project. Regards, Robert
- (2019-02-08) Nathan Lam: it's op
- (2018-10-31) Eric McKinley: You need to have this to quickly find classes with good ratings and good grade distrobutions. It makes class planning so much easier. Big thanks to the creator(s)!
- (2018-06-25) Chris Lamb: I would say this is a mandatory extension for UCLA students. It makes a big difference in class planning.
- (2018-01-28) Veronica Gamon: Love not having to have two pages open and flip between the two with constant searches. Just simplifies everything.
- (2017-11-13) Hakan Alpay: lovely! the fact that he managed to integrate anything with my.ucla.edu is incredible!
- (2017-09-28) Will Fong: Works
- (2017-06-10) Zachary Christy: Perfect!
- (2017-02-01) Edward Chu: Works most of the time, super convenient!
- (2017-01-31) Slimy Steve: Works like it should
- (2019-11-15, v:0.1.2) LESLIE SOTO: Can't add extension
Hello, I have tried to add the extension but it shows the message that the extension has been blocked
- (2019-11-07, v:0.1.2) Giselle Burns: No ratings appear
Only blue rectangles appear next to professors' names, whereas before ratings used to appear. I tried redownloading the extension, but no luck. How do I fix this?
- (2019-02-24, v:0.1.1) Andy Chen: Support for "Find a Class and Enroll" page
It would be really nice if the extension worked when viewing classes on the Find a Class and Enroll page (after searching something on https://sa.ucla.edu/ro/ClassSearch/); it'd save a lot of time in finding good GEs, as you wouldn't have to click through them one by one in the Class Planner.
- (2018-10-29, v:0.1.0) Kendall Lafranchi: ratings don't appear
The plug-in used to work really well, but something happened and now there are just blue rectangles next to the professor's name. I tried deleting and redownloading and it still did the same thing.
- (2018-02-01, v:0.0.8) Sean Silverstein: Can't see bruinwalk ratings
They just appear as N/A, how do I fix this
- (2018-02-01, v:0.0.8) Lori Zarmer: Turned Adblock off-still not working
I turned my ad blocker off for bruinwalk and my ucla but the rating still just appear as N/A