Tabs Menu. v6.8 (Chrome 37) Improve Restore Recently Closed Tabs sessions API. v6.0 bugfix Tabs Menu. Bookmarks Menu. Enable/Disable Extensions Menu. History Menu. Store Tabs Menu. Shortened URL to clipboard Menu. Memo Menu. Clipboard Menu. Save AS MHTML Menu. Search Menu. Scroll to Top Menu. Search Host IP. User Agent Switcher Menu. Split Window Capture Page Sort Tab Auto Reload v5.5 added------- Split Window Capture Page Sort Tab v5.4 bugfig Chrome is updated, all settings of Tabs Menu are reverted to default.
- (2019-09-24) Kristien Bessemans: i have 100 extensensions ,never reviewed one ,but really ,you rock my world,awsoooome ))))))
- (2019-07-26) For d: Useful command tools,However, say goodbye to your privacy.
- (2018-05-06) John Hudgens: This is game changer for me . Just great to have this Swiss army extension being able to o sort tabs o reopen any tab in one of various cellphone and tablet simulation o in a clipboard history list o much much more
- (2015-11-28) y er: Super! Very, Very Good!!
- (2015-04-07) Jeff Azcue: Very promising extension. Could you please provide an option for a toolbar button to bring up the menu in addition to the context menu? I would also like to see the favicon added to the menu (along with the tab name) to more easily identify the website. Thanks for your efforts!
- (2015-02-08) Abir Khan: It will be more helpful, if you guys give the website's logo beside tabs name.
- (2014-03-17) Ahmed Basheikh: ممتاز
- (2017-09-24, v:7.6) Pete G. Papadakos: re: menus not appearing
As others have described, I too found that disabling he bookmarks menu (in options) seems to solve the problem with some or all of the other menus not appearing.
- (2017-01-23, v:7.6) Phi. Borgne: French ?
> Hello bonjour.. :) It seems very good.. why don't u translate this extension in french language, pls ? Cordially.. ....
- (2016-06-24, v:7.6) Alex de Jesus: Opera Suport
Hey, bro. Can you port this extesion to OPERA browser? By the way this was originaly from there, right?
- (2015-05-26, v:7.1) Ccgreen: never had question answered - don't see tab menu
I WOULD THINK THAT I GO TO MY TABS, RIGHT CLICK - AND SEE THE MENU, AS SHOWN IN OVERVIEW: BUT DO NOT SEE "MAIN MENU" W/ ICON. I MUST BE DOING SOMETHING WRONG - but not sure what. Much appreciated. Posted by cc green - Mar 24, 2015
- (2015-04-27, v:7.1) 6447686C49474E686132556761584D675953427361575575: Missing Meni Items; I HAVE PROVIDED A SOLUTION
By default almost every option is installed which can potentially cause extension conflict. Since there is no save options function (i.e. it is auto fixed / otherwise known as live options-updates) you can just enable test RClick menu then re-enable an option/feature and repeat this process. For me I must have had a conflicting error with bookmarks because as soon as I disabled this feature (unchecked the box for you ultra-no0bs) I had access to the menu in it's entirety (that is obviously with the exception of accessing bookmarks through the RCLick menu) IDK If it is because I have a multitude of tabs and I can understand some fighting over one another and causing conflicts, but not really in this way I have just described.
- (2015-03-24, v:7.1) Ccgreen: just downloaded - not seeing tab menu
I WOULD THINK THAT I GO TO MY TABS, RIGHT CLICK - AND SEE THE MENU, AS SHOWN IN OVERVIEW: BUT DO NOT SEE "MAIN MENU" W/ ICON. I MUST BE DOING SOMETHING WRONG - but not sure what. Much appreciated.