A color palette generator for designers and developers. Create beautiful color schemes based on hue color.
Finding a color palette to use on a design or development project can be hard. Often it requires you to perform several searches until finally, you've found a color that you'd like to use. Palette offers a simple solution by allowing you to create your own color palette by manipulating the variation and hue colors. Plus! no need to navigate to a ton of different sites for content. Simply, use the slider to determine your hue color. This is currently version 1.0 and I have a few additional features I'm interested in adding. Would love your feedback especially if you run into any bugs and any requests for features!
- (2020-07-10) Laura Timmel: Broken. When I click the extension icon, it crashes every time.
- (2018-11-16) Bruno le sylphique: Inutile et ne marche pas !
- (2017-06-02) Victor Trevor: This is really fine, very handy, very flexible. Good job indeed!
- (2017-02-03) KHASEIS: Es genial, aunque tambien podria tener un selector de colores estilo photoshop o la pagina de html color codes, pero de todas formas es muy util cuando se trabaja en el diseño web :)
- (2016-07-09) Cyrus Gomez-Alcala: perfection...
- (2016-04-26) Aaron Peltz: The variations selector is helpful for allowing me to get just the look I want.
- (2016-04-25) Luke Elmers: super useful - clean & simple!
- (2016-04-25) Prashant Dwivedi: Helpful thanks Mate :D
- (2016-04-03) Matt Kleinhans: Love it!
- (2016-03-30) Jacy Corral: Helpful. Easy to use. BEAUTIFUL!
- (2020-07-10, v:1.0) Laura Timmel: This plugin is broken
The plugin doesn't work at all -- clicking the plugin icon makes it crash. Reset the plugin and click the icon again, and it will crash again. I'm using an up-to-date stable release of Chrome (version 83.0.4103.116) on Windows 10.
- (2019-03-11, v:1.0) gradimir jankovic: boje
ne mogu vratiti boje na PC