Pick colors from websites, save colors & gradients, get matching shades and tints and create beautiful gradients.
- (2023-03-18) BENIGNODESIGNS OVERTHINKTANK (benignodesigns): Just add HSL, and it will be the best application by far!
- (2023-03-17) Alexandru Bondor: Redirects to affiliated links on google search results
- (2023-03-11) Balaji K: Redirecting Al URLs to Affiliated Links.
- (2023-03-07) Piyush Choudhary: DO NOT USE THIS EXTENSION. It redirects your google search results to it's own affiliate links. Especially to monetoad.com. Horrible app and how can chrome web store even allow such app to exist here?
- (2023-03-06) Антон: Скам. Добавляет редиректы на выдаче google
- (2023-02-25) Samuel Román: NO LA DESCARGUEIS. Desde hace poco, me empezó a saltar el antivirus a cada dos o tres búsquedas de Google, porque me redirigía a una página peligrosa (kqdxc4m5.de). Probé a analizar mi equipo y nada, hasta que desactivé todas las extensiones y las activé una a una probando si me saltaba el antivirus. Al final esta fue la que causaba el problema (lo cual me sorprendió porque llevaba meses usándola e iba todo bien). Os recomiendo como alternativa un programa que se llama Microsoft Powertools, que tiene un montón de herramientas y, entre ellas, una que te deja identificar los colores. Funciona en todas las ventanas y se puede activar con un atajo de teclado.
- (2023-02-02) Joel Miedema: Used to work great, but I can confirm like the rest that this is now hijacking Google search results and replacing them with affiliate links.
- (2023-01-02) Nicolas Walter: One of the best color picker. Everything works and it's a great tool.
- (2022-12-20) Jordan Schott: This used to be the absolute best, no they're clearly compromised. Just trying to access a Facebook page from a Google search redirects to this for example: The page you were on is trying to send you to https://monetoad.com/redir/clickGate.php?u=u68EH62H&p=9z7K3hGCLg&m=30&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fbayitcomputers%2F.
- (2022-12-17) Elihu Gideon: Like everyone else already said, it hijacks your Google Search result with affiliate links.
- (2022-12-17) Wei Liu: don't use this extension, as the shameless developer hijacks your google search results!
- (2022-11-28) Swadhin Agrawal: DO NOT USE. They HIJACK your Google search with the spammy api.smartredirect.de ad service. Not sure if it generates affiliate revenue to them or not but I don't prefer getting hijacked or using a plugin that is malicious intent.
- (2022-11-28) Alex Kudinov: DO NOT USE. They will hijack your google search results for no reason. All your google searches will start go through api.smartredirect.de ad service.
- (2022-11-22) Oğuzhan Şimşek: Used to be a good extension but now contains adware. I use Ultimate Color Picker now.
- (2022-10-11) Bryce Wilkinson: DO NOT INSTALL
- (2022-10-03) Shane Holland: BEWARE! This extension hijacks your Google search results and redirects through mtusrede.de to earn money via affiliate redirects. HIGHLY UNETHICAL.
- (2022-09-23) Mahesh Mohan: It was working perfect but now they are injecting malware. I can see affiliate offers when I click certain links and when I disabled this plugin it worked normal. So definitely this plugin has now some sort of malware and its still under "Featured Extensions" by Google.
- (2022-09-07) Sandesh Maharjan: The extension was working great until it started redirecting the links on Google SERP through a malware site. There is a following example down below: https://mtusrede.de/redir/clickGate.php?u=0KMhnq5u&m=12&p=JK99MCU3FT&t=33&splash=0&q=sideways%20indicator%20tradingview&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.tradingview.com%2Fscripts%2Fsideways%2F
- (2022-09-06) Svetozar Belić: This was a good utility until it started maliciously intercepting opening search results in google and redirecting them through an adware redirect site.
- (2022-08-15) safé ben driss: manquante
- (2022-08-12) Alex Damsa: nice extension, but it doesn't work... it's supposed to be a color picker but the color picker is "not allowed" on any site. don't know why
- (2022-08-10) Maxim Gryaznov: Не работает в гугл-таблицах
- (2022-08-09) Chunqing Xia: I have to disable all the add-ons and enable one by one to find out which one adds affiliate link in Google search results. And it turns out this add-on adds shareasale link in the Google search results!!!
- (2022-08-07) Whim_si_cal: cool interface, really high quality, but eye dropper cant be used on ANY site, the reason i got it was for the eye dropper, srry, but please fix it <33
- (2022-08-02) Mario Gonzalez (McMario): Esta extensión esta interviniendo con las url la momento de acceder a sitios web, incluso enmascara las url y realiza un redirect al sitio de "https://mtusrede.de/redir/clickGate.php?", violentando la privacidad del usuario.
- (2022-07-22) Christina Hall: I have had this plugin for a couple years - it IS incredible. HOWEVER. I don't understand why I see the customer support responding to these comments about the adware issue redirecting users to certain links. It just started happening in the last week. Before that, nothing. I extensively tested every plugin I have. Only when Color by Fardos was turned on did the ad directs start happening. Developers, just look into it and fix it. This plugin is a life saver and truly used to be the plugin I used tens of times a day, if not a hundred times a day as a web and graphic designer, I want to re-enable it. Please drop the ego and pride and look into this issue and fix it instead of spending your time denying the issue several people have attested to. I even emailed support several days ago about the issue and was never replied to. JUST FIX IT.
- (2022-07-20) Samuel Kitson: !! WARNING: MALICIOUS, CONTAINS ADWARE. DO NOT INSTALL !! This is a tool that I have used extensively for a few years and has been incredibly useful and reliable in the past. That is, until a few days ago when I began noticing malicous redirects within Chrome. Links redirected to mtusrede.de which is a malicious advertising site. Other websites broke entirely. After investigating by using Chrome's developer tools and by systemtically disabling each Chrome extension in turn, I identified this as the one that was the source of the adware. Looking at other recent reviews, it seems that I am not the only one with this issue. The developer is denying any knowledge of this which may imply that the tools they have used to build this extension have been infected, and that in turn has infected this extension. Either way, I would STRONGLY ADVISE NOT INSTALLING THIS EXTENSION until the adware problem has been solved. Message for the developer: please stop denying this issue and investigate immediately.
- (2022-07-19) Tushar Tyagi: There is a reference to a url : https://mtusconf.de/universal_search/v2/config/config.json in services/b2/background.bundle.js. This url contains the redirect patterns for hijacking some sites to use developers referral code. I refuse to believe that the developer didn't know about this. The is a breach of trust.
- (2022-07-12) notyourfather: This extension replaces some url on Google search result with malicious redirects.
- (2022-06-28) Loftit Inc: Incredible product! Just what I needed! I have tried to find a great eye dropper and I literally cannot find one.. Most of the other products are just scams but this one finally works! I also love how you can set the default to the eyedropper from the options page. Great work!!! Looking forward to more cool updates!
- (2022-06-28) Salman M: this extension was great but in the last update they asked for unusual permissions "read and write all websites data"
- (2022-06-28) thekill996: It always worked properly, now it's asking the permission to read and edit my data along all the websites, what's going on?
- (2022-06-24) Nigush T.: OH MY! Thank you! It's amazing!
- (2022-05-12) Meet Qalori: My favorite Chrome extension periodt!
- (2022-05-08) Guru Kelas: i can't see the magnif if i want to get the color from the right side of website (using eye dropper)
- (2022-04-05) Practical Delight: This works pretty well! My one big wish is that when you click on the extension icon the default mode would be the color eyedropper instead of color search!! If there was a way to set that as the default this would be perfect.
- (2022-02-19) Nacho Arrizabalaga: Cumple al 100%
- (2022-02-03) Chris: Beautiful UX; Great for web developers
- (2022-01-31) Coleman Rodriguez: The best
- (2022-01-22) Evryn Crescendo: I went through nearly 50 different color picker apps/extensions and every time they failed what they were advertising this one appeared to be a failure too at first but once I went into the settings and allowed it to have Incognito and Image URL access it worked just fine! About time too! So don't bother messing with the other Eyedropper/Color Picker Tools this one ACTUALLY WORKS!
- (2022-01-20) Aaron Isassi: Super muy bien la app
- (2022-01-19) Wonbin Lee: cool
- (2021-10-16) Hiyori: Uso somente essa extensão pra salvar cores ou montar uma paleta de cores, a extensão na peca em nada, uso desde 2020 e é a melhor ferramenta que encontrei!
- (2021-10-12) I am Unknown: This is the definition of user-friendly UI <3 loved it !
- (2021-09-23) Simon Miller: This extension is soo beautifully made, and satisfying to use! But I miss the ability to shift between color modes.
- (2021-09-10) Hy Nguyễn: I really love it <3 It's really easy to use! If I have a chance,I'd rate 1 thousand stars for this app
- (2021-09-09) José Luís Marques: Were are my saved colors, I have lost all my saved, colors?
- (2021-07-24) Vijit Kumawat: Extremely Useful 😉
- (2021-06-08) egg man: super useful tool as a scatterbrained artist for finding colors!
- (2021-05-21) pstarunit: i love the way it suggest complementary colours , very useful
- (2022-09-28, v:3.1.2) Darren Slatten: Extension Changes RGB Values
I am using the extension on the following page: https://www.dharmatrading.com/dyes/dharma-fiber-reactive-procion-dyes.html When I use the color picker, it shows me RGB values that are slightly different from the values embedded in the HTML/CSS of the page. For example, the first color (Ivory) shows me rgb(246, 240, 212) in the color picker, but rgb(247, 240, 212) in the HTML code. I checked several colors and most if not all of them were slightly different.
- (2022-07-23, v:3.1.2) Igor Silva: Color
I need HSL auto copy
- (2022-07-23, v:3.1.2) Lucy Link: Suddenly stopped working - incompatible with Chrome :(
Hey there makers of my favourite color picker....it's stopped working with latest chrome updates. Hope you can fix it. thanks, Gina
- (2022-07-21, v:3.1.2) James Murfin: Logos next to SERP results?
Very weird question: Whevener I have this extension enabled, company logos appear next to some of the SERP results on Google, and other search engines I've checked (Bing and Yahoo). Is this a known feature? I've isolated it by disabling all my other exentions apart from Color Picker. It just seems well outside of the scope of the applicataion.
- (2022-06-30, v:3.1.1) Mike Clansey: Not compatible
Hey there - was always able to use on my Chromebook and my chromebook is up to date...as of yesterday I can't use your program because now all of a sudden not compatible? What gives?
- (2022-01-28, v:3.0.2) Nate Van Roosendaal: Colors do not save
I use the crosshair tool to select a color, on a web page. I then click save and exit. When I open the tool again, no colors are saved. My google chrome sync feature is on, and I can't find a way to create a Fardos account. Any assistance is appreciated.
- (2021-11-18, v:3.0.2) Greg Barron: Missing 3 tools
Only the color picker appears (with no additional tools). I pick colors, click "save & exit". Now what? CNTL SHIFT +e brings up an empty picker widget with no buttons or options.
- (2021-09-09, v:3.0.0) José Luís Marques: I have lost all my saved colors
Were are my saved colors, I have lost all my saved colors?
- (2021-06-18, v:2) Aimee Paterson: Can't create account
I am trying to create an account so I can save my colors but when I click create account after entering all my info, nothing happens.
- (2021-06-08, v:2) Zhan Arno: How to clear all colors?
How to clear all colors? I try and get this error: https://prnt.sc/14ry3es
- (2021-05-01, v:2) ntdash: Application and other browser support
why are not you on firefox ? and do you have an app on playstore ?
- (2021-02-01, v:0.1.8) Michael Rosenberg: Please change the mandatory "command-shift-E" quick command. I use that command every day to center text.
Hi, I just downloaded this extension today and I really like it for storing my brand colors and color picking with an easy and beautiful interface. However, I'm running into an issue that may make it so that I can't use this extension at all. I type "command-shift-E" all the time in my design work, as it is a popular quick command for centering text. I use that quick command in Google Docs almost every day to center text, so if there's no way to turn off or change this quick command that is now overriding my other apps quick command this extension just won't work for me. Any way this can be fixed?
- (2020-08-25, v:0.1.8) Soo Yong Jie: [Bug] Color picker
Black screen when using color picker
- (2020-07-09, v:0.1.8) Camille Durante: opening the app
I cannot log into the chrome extension there is no where for me to click. Am I forgetting something?
- (2020-05-27, v:0.1.7) Joy Morin: Login bug
Hi there, I created a login account at on the Fardos website, but when I try to login using the Chrome extension it gives me an error: "PASSWORD MUST BE MORE THAN 5 CHARACTERS". My password IS more than 5 characters long, however. Any ideas? Thanks.
- (2020-04-03, v:0.1.7) Yifan: Shortcut keys
Option to disable shortcut keys
- (2020-02-29, v:0.1.7) Elle: Color Picker Doesn't Show Color
As you're choosing a color in the color picker, it does not display the chosen color anywhere on the picker so it is difficult to know what color you're on
- (2020-01-12, v:0.1.7) Sancho S: 'Pick colors from the site' not working after upgrading chrome
At first the option was completely disappeared from the right click menu. After uninstall and reinstalling the extension, the option is able to be shown in the right click menu, however it is not working now.
- (2019-12-05, v:0.1.7) Compass Leaf: Just black screen
I can't get this to work .... it's just a black screen when I try the color picker to get a color from a website.
- (2019-11-19, v:0.1.7) P N: Let me save the name of a saved color
I would really need that, to know what I'll do with the color, or knowing from which flag or brand it come. And the "saved color" requires too click to be shown, except that, it's perfect.
- (2019-04-15, v:0.1.5) T Mike: picked color by eyedropper doesnt get copied
picked color by eyedropper doesnt get copied to clipboard although it says copied. im using chrome on MacOS latest version
- (2019-01-19, v:0.1.5) 雅痞YUPPIE: Problem with logging in
Thanks for developing and sharing the extension. I've registered at the fardos website, https://fardos.co/#/. However, I don't know how to log in via the chrome extension. Because it only presents three choices: Color by Fardos, Fardos and Pick colors from site. The former two would link me to the chrome app store and Fardos websites, respectively. And the last one just reminds me to create an account to save. Thank you again.