Pick colors from websites, save colors & gradients, get matching shades and tints and create beautiful gradients.
✅ Color pick and save multiple colors from any site (using zoom technology) Cmd/Ctrl + Shift + e ✅ Save your favorite colors and gradients, click any color and it's HEX is saved to your clipboard ✅ Find shades, tints, complementary and other color combinations for any color ✅ Sync your colors between multiple Chrome Browsers ✅ Create linear or radial gradients with unlimited stops ✅ Browse hundreds of beautiful gradients, edit, save and copy it's CSS whenever you need it ✅ Get color palettes from any gradient you create Have any new ideas to improve Color? Email us at [email protected] and we will look into it. There are 4 different built in tools including a color picker to help you through your design journey. The first tool is the Color Picker. Our color picker uses zoom technology that will accurately get you the closest color to where you hover over. You can access the color picker by right clicking the page or Cmd/Ctrl + Shift + e. We made sure the experience of picking colors was smooth, quick and efficient. When you color pick on any website, we generate a picture from the site, and pinpoint the exact location of your cursor to find that color. Choose as many colors from any site, click Save & Exit and they are automatically added to your overall saves. Great color pickers are very hard to find which is why we added countless hours to make sure our color picker is the best. Our color picker is the most accurate, the fastest and we guarantee you will have the best experience with it. We created our color picker with the mind set of ease. Our color picker ensures that every color you pick is exactly that color or at least the closest color to it. With that in mind, our color picker is super quick and calculates that color hex wherever you hover over. The second tool is a Color Search. When developing this functionality, we took our personal experiences into consideration and found that finding colors that match each other was one of the hardest things. We would go to so many websites to find what we are looking for. We wasted so much time just to get the colors that worked together. If you are a designer or developer, you know what we are talking about. With Color by Fardos, it now takes seconds to get matching color combos like Shades, Tints, Complementary, Triadic, Analogous, Split Complementary and Tetradic colors. Within any color, there is an explosion of new similar colors that will work perfectly together all built into one extension. Within any color you choose, you can now save those colors so they stay with you wherever you go. We made sure this was a feature because everyone knows the pain of trying to find the color they used before. Accessing those colors on any Google Chrome browser is super easy. The third tool is a Color Chooser. We designed our color chooser with a black theme because we wanted to remove any distraction when trying to choose that perfect color. Whenever you change the color, it automatically changes the selected color within the entire extension. So, if you change from white to black and go to Color Search, that color is now black. This allows for a much more fluent experience within the entire extension. The fourth tool is Gradients. Gradients are incredibly painful to code. Finding the perfect blend of colors contributes largely to what works and what doesn't. We made sure that our gradient builder took that into consideration. With our gradient builder, every gradient is beautifully composed and generated. Add as many stops as you want, use your saved colors to make something beautiful, choose whether linear or radial and most importantly, save them so you can use them whenever you want. After you have created that gradient, all you have to do is click Copy CSS, and you are set. No more hassling if you missed a comma between your colors. Every gradient comes with a generated palette. Whether you are creating your own gradients, choose one of our gradients, color palettes help you find the perfect blend-able color. Copy the colors just by clicking and start using them in your designs. If you have any questions or issues about our Color Picker, Gradient, Color Search or other features, feel free to contact us at [email protected] Stay tuned for more life changing extensions! By using this add-on, you agree to the Fardos Terms & Conditions available at https://www.fardos.co/#/terms
- (2020-01-19) Thiago Freire: I can't login in the extension, nor the website. It always says that my password should have more than 5 characters, even though it has! I already changed the password, but the bug persists.
- (2020-01-07) Chad Boyce: This is a fantastic extension / color tool!!!!
- (2019-12-22) Juraj Fulir: Very simple to use, yet very handy!
- (2019-12-11) Martin Meza: De todas las que hay similiares esta fue la que me resulto mas usable, rapida y sencilla.
- (2019-12-08) Кирилл Луч: Данное расширение мне очень понравилось, оно очень мне помогает, в подборе нужных цветов!😄😎
- (2019-11-24) Nicholas Goldberg: Awesome tool! I've always had to use a third party site and take screen shots to find color codes and this worked incredibly well without having to leave the page!
- (2019-11-19) P N: Best color picker! This is just perfect! I can use the eyedropper to capturate colors from webpage, and save them, I can search a color by the name, I can see the opposite colors. Improvements I'd like for this extension: -letting me name my save color, I would really need that, to know what I'll do with the color, or knowing from which flag or brand it come. -letting me group colors -the "saved color" requires too click to be shown (I don't want the "create", I want the "my colors) -I used another extension, that analyzes all the colors from a page, and show their code. -I want to see the "eyedropper" when I click on the extension button, as I use it a lot. except that, it's perfect.
- (2019-11-16) Ee Lin Chong: Saves a ton of time finding the same colors.
- (2019-11-12) Metecan KAPLAN: I wish we could see a preview of the color in the box on the "Color Picker" page.
- (2019-11-02) Chad Uselman: I like it. However the latest update to Chrome (as of today) seems to have broken it. Doesn't work at all for me. Uninstalled and it tried sending me to a dead page (maybe for feedback). Re-installed and it still won't work. I'm assuming the update broke something. Otherwise works great!
- (2019-11-02) Jonathan: Eyedrop selector seems to have only worked on 1 site so far, disappointed because I liked the layout of this extension...
- (2019-11-01) Tom Croft: Great tool, few improvements: - Make eyedropper, color picker etc. buttons bigger, maybe tabs - Try to mitigate lag with the eyedropper, not sure what causes it but Im running a beast of a PC and still getting lag on the eye dropper. Otherwise love it :)
- (2019-10-31) Kathi Kostiuk: This is awesome...I've been looking for something like this for a long time!
- (2019-10-31) J Z: good work
- (2019-10-24) Ali Fardos: Incredible extension! Super easy to use, color picker is the most accurate I have seen and definitely worth the download
- (2019-10-23) Jasper v.d. Meer: very nice one! It looks great and is loaded with features. The only thing I would love to see is that I can assign my own hotkeys, because ctrl-shift-E is used by Gravit Designer's Advanced Export and whenever I want to export an image, I get an eye dropper now :)
- (2019-10-15) Ragland Asir: Nice and usefull
- (2019-09-29) Hasan Aydın: very good tool thank you all guys but when i click clear all colors nothing happen, error this; http://prntscr.com/pcgqp6
- (2019-09-15) Александр Скляров: Для меня данный определитель цвета Color by Fardos в хроме оказался самым подходящим. Рекомендую!
- (2019-07-20) Önder BAKIRTAŞ: I love this tool, but there is a small bug that when you click 'Clear All Colors?' link, it says 'Object not found' and does nothing. I can clear them one by one though. This won't take one star though. Still 5*!
- (2019-07-19) Amine M: easy to use, and has what I need for color picking and some styling stuff
- (2019-06-22) Odis Clemons: This extension is exactly what i've been needing. Thank God I dont have to go through the hoops I used to to find out what a color was that I was seeing. Thanks for a well designed software!
- (2019-06-20) Alan Peer: Works great! My only complaint is the name made it hard to find when I was away from my pc. Please consider renaming this to something with 'color picker' or similar in the name.
- (2019-05-01) Josh Feinstein: Not only is this the best eye dropper I've used thus far, this extension has so many other cool features!
- (2019-04-02) Good job guys!
- (2020-01-12, v:0.1.7) Sancho S: 'Pick colors from the site' not working after upgrading chrome
At first the option was completely disappeared from the right click menu. After uninstall and reinstalling the extension, the option is able to be shown in the right click menu, however it is not working now.
- (2019-12-05, v:0.1.7) Compass Leaf: Just black screen
I can't get this to work .... it's just a black screen when I try the color picker to get a color from a website.
- (2019-11-19, v:0.1.7) P N: Let me save the name of a saved color
I would really need that, to know what I'll do with the color, or knowing from which flag or brand it come. And the "saved color" requires too click to be shown, except that, it's perfect.
- (2019-04-15, v:0.1.5) T Mike: picked color by eyedropper doesnt get copied
picked color by eyedropper doesnt get copied to clipboard although it says copied. im using chrome on MacOS latest version
- (2019-01-19, v:0.1.5) 雅痞YUPPIE: Problem with logging in
Thanks for developing and sharing the extension. I've registered at the fardos website, https://fardos.co/#/. However, I don't know how to log in via the chrome extension. Because it only presents three choices: Color by Fardos, Fardos and Pick colors from site. The former two would link me to the chrome app store and Fardos websites, respectively. And the last one just reminds me to create an account to save. Thank you again.