Pick colors from websites, save colors & gradients, get matching shades and tints and create beautiful gradients.
✅ Color pick and save multiple colors from any site (using zoom technology) Cmd/Ctrl + Shift + e ✅ Save your favorite colors and gradients, click any color and it's HEX is saved to your clipboard ✅ Find shades, tints, complementary and other color combinations for any color ✅ Sync your colors between multiple Chrome Browsers ✅ Create linear or radial gradients with unlimited stops ✅ Browse hundreds of beautiful gradients, edit, save and copy it's CSS whenever you need it ✅ Get color palettes from any gradient you create Have any new ideas to improve Color? Email us at [email protected] and we will look into it. There are 4 different built in tools including a color picker to help you through your design journey. The first tool is the Color Picker. Our color picker uses zoom technology that will accurately get you the closest color to where you hover over. You can access the color picker by right clicking the page or Cmd/Ctrl + Shift + e. We made sure the experience of picking colors was smooth, quick and efficient. When you color pick on any website, we generate a picture from the site, and pinpoint the exact location of your cursor to find that color. Choose as many colors from any site, click Save & Exit and they are automatically added to your overall saves. Great color pickers are very hard to find which is why we added countless hours to make sure our color picker is the best. Our color picker is the most accurate, the fastest and we guarantee you will have the best experience with it. We created our color picker with the mind set of ease. Our color picker ensures that every color you pick is exactly that color or at least the closest color to it. With that in mind, our color picker is super quick and calculates that color hex wherever you hover over. The second tool is a Color Search. When developing this functionality, we took our personal experiences into consideration and found that finding colors that match each other was one of the hardest things. We would go to so many websites to find what we are looking for. We wasted so much time just to get the colors that worked together. If you are a designer or developer, you know what we are talking about. With Color by Fardos, it now takes seconds to get matching color combos like Shades, Tints, Complementary, Triadic, Analogous, Split Complementary and Tetradic colors. Within any color, there is an explosion of new similar colors that will work perfectly together all built into one extension. Within any color you choose, you can now save those colors so they stay with you wherever you go. We made sure this was a feature because everyone knows the pain of trying to find the color they used before. Accessing those colors on any Google Chrome browser is super easy. The third tool is a Color Chooser. We designed our color chooser with a black theme because we wanted to remove any distraction when trying to choose that perfect color. Whenever you change the color, it automatically changes the selected color within the entire extension. So, if you change from white to black and go to Color Search, that color is now black. This allows for a much more fluent experience within the entire extension. The fourth tool is Gradients. Gradients are incredibly painful to code. Finding the perfect blend of colors contributes largely to what works and what doesn't. We made sure that our gradient builder took that into consideration. With our gradient builder, every gradient is beautifully composed and generated. Add as many stops as you want, use your saved colors to make something beautiful, choose whether linear or radial and most importantly, save them so you can use them whenever you want. After you have created that gradient, all you have to do is click Copy CSS, and you are set. No more hassling if you missed a comma between your colors. Every gradient comes with a generated palette. Whether you are creating your own gradients, choose one of our gradients, color palettes help you find the perfect blend-able color. Copy the colors just by clicking and start using them in your designs. If you have any questions or issues about our Color Picker, Gradient, Color Search or other features, feel free to contact us at [email protected] **Next Update** A more accurate and precise Color Picker. This new Color Picker will quickly be able to pinpoint the exact color and generate the closest possible web color. Using it's zoom technology, the new Color Picker will make finding colors a breeze. It will also work on Google's PDF view as well as other places. We can't wait till you try this new color picker. Stay tuned for a Color Picker for mac and windows. We will let you know when this Color Picker is live and where to download it. Stay tuned for more life changing extensions like our Color Picker! By using this add-on, you agree to the Fardos Terms & Conditions available at https://www.fardos.co/#/terms
- (2020-09-23) Jacob Broughton: I use this alllllllllllllllll the time, truly useful extension.
- (2020-09-09) Victor CHAPUIS: Slick!
- (2020-09-04) Mohamed Farid: amazing
- (2020-09-03) Isabelle Delaere: Spam!
- (2020-09-02) Gary Griffin: The Eye Dropper tool works exactly as I had hoped! Thanks!!
- (2020-09-02) Federico Viotti: Good tool! It's useful and works well on my browser. It allows to pick colors from the screen inside the browser, and has other interesting features.
- (2020-08-26) Everything Else You Want: They are hackers. When I removed the extension, it took to- https://color.fardos.co/#/uninstall and its ip address could not be found. One more thing- fardos.co is another website
- (2020-08-24) Joshua G.: Boa extensão, o zoom eu diria que se destaca de demais extensões, foi uma das poucas, é uma ótima aliada na hora de pegar a cor de um site. Simples e rápido com o atalho CTRL+SHIFT+E
- (2020-08-22) Miriam Thorne: this is the best colour picker ever. I use it almost daily (I am not a designer) and just love the ease of use, the interface, everything!
- (2020-08-11) Gustavo Conci: Says copied but does not copy the color
- (2020-04-14) Oliver Biwer: I can't get the color into my clipboard. "copied" appears, but when pasting the clipboard is empty. also: the color does not match the screen, when using the eye dropper i can see the color of elements chaning.
- (2020-04-11) Graham George: Would give this a five star but I cannot login using the extension after verifying my Fardos account.
- (2020-04-05) Felipe Cadavid: Very Intuitive. I love this app. It's practical, quick and easy to use.
- (2020-03-30) Victor Yuri: Ótima extensão para um artista! Mas estou tendo problemas com o Eye Drop, algumas vezes ele apresenta o erro "404 Color picker not allowed on this tab." e isso me chateia um pouco.
- (2020-03-12) qammar khushhal: perfect
- (2020-03-08) Jonathan: Best color picker on here, love the zoom in. Only cons is that it doesn't work on Brave Browser. I also don't know why it needs access to read & change data of any site...
- (2020-03-04) G: Great app. Can I change the shortcut key? It conflicts with the center align shortcut of google docs.
- (2020-02-14) Azzam Daaboul: Never use it, disable and report.. Stop adding pop-ups and malwares!!
- (2020-02-10) Reviews Division: Perfect just perfect!!! well done!!!!
- (2020-01-31) Rafa Sánchez Cruz: no funcina do le coher loz colores
- (2020-01-27) Leonardo Cucaita: Very good and practical.
- (2020-01-24) Верстачок: Пока что лучшее из всего того, что пробовал. Спасибо!
- (2020-01-19) Thiago Freire: I can't login in the extension, nor the website. It always says that my password should have more than 5 characters, even though it has! I already changed the password, but the bug persists.
- (2020-01-07) Chad Boyce: This is a fantastic extension / color tool!!!!
- (2019-12-22) Juraj Fulir: Very simple to use, yet very handy!
- (2020-08-25, v:0.1.8) Soo Yong Jie: [Bug] Color picker
Black screen when using color picker
- (2020-07-09, v:0.1.8) Camille Durante: opening the app
I cannot log into the chrome extension there is no where for me to click. Am I forgetting something?
- (2020-05-27, v:0.1.7) Joy Morin: Login bug
Hi there, I created a login account at on the Fardos website, but when I try to login using the Chrome extension it gives me an error: "PASSWORD MUST BE MORE THAN 5 CHARACTERS". My password IS more than 5 characters long, however. Any ideas? Thanks.
- (2020-04-03, v:0.1.7) Yifan Zhang: Shortcut keys
Option to disable shortcut keys
- (2020-02-29, v:0.1.7) elle: Color Picker Doesn't Show Color
As you're choosing a color in the color picker, it does not display the chosen color anywhere on the picker so it is difficult to know what color you're on
- (2020-01-12, v:0.1.7) Sancho S: 'Pick colors from the site' not working after upgrading chrome
At first the option was completely disappeared from the right click menu. After uninstall and reinstalling the extension, the option is able to be shown in the right click menu, however it is not working now.
- (2019-12-05, v:0.1.7) Compass Leaf: Just black screen
I can't get this to work .... it's just a black screen when I try the color picker to get a color from a website.
- (2019-11-19, v:0.1.7) P N: Let me save the name of a saved color
I would really need that, to know what I'll do with the color, or knowing from which flag or brand it come. And the "saved color" requires too click to be shown, except that, it's perfect.
- (2019-04-15, v:0.1.5) T Mike: picked color by eyedropper doesnt get copied
picked color by eyedropper doesnt get copied to clipboard although it says copied. im using chrome on MacOS latest version
- (2019-01-19, v:0.1.5) 雅痞YUPPIE: Problem with logging in
Thanks for developing and sharing the extension. I've registered at the fardos website, https://fardos.co/#/. However, I don't know how to log in via the chrome extension. Because it only presents three choices: Color by Fardos, Fardos and Pick colors from site. The former two would link me to the chrome app store and Fardos websites, respectively. And the last one just reminds me to create an account to save. Thank you again.