Free legal forms, documents, wills and agreements tailored to the judicial system of your country.
Free legal forms, documents, wills and agreements tailored to the judicial system of your country. More than 2 million people have used these products to create over 4 million legal documents and save over a billion dollars in legal fees. Whether you are interested in protecting your estate, managing a rental property, setting up a business, or any other situation requiring legal forms, our partner's extensive library of documents and legal resources are able to assist you with your legal needs. Teams of lawyers and legal counselors have worked hard to develop the extensive library of quality legal forms and resources. With a free trial subscription, you will have unlimited access to all of legal contracts and documents which can be customized, downloaded, and printed in 5-10 minutes with no strings attached. We can provide you with customized legal documents in accordance with the juridical system of Australia, Canada, Republic of Ireland, United Kingdom and United States at a fraction of the price it would cost through a traditional lawyer or solicitor.
- (2019-06-04) Rheaanne Braun: waste of my time used my credit card still could not print it out !evry thing else ive been doing this morning prints just fine..i think its messed up
- (2018-12-11) Eric Bramlett: This is a garbage extension.
- (2018-09-11) Carrie G: It's fine as long as you're just needing to see what the document would look like, That's the free part. If you actually need to use the documents be prepared to hand over your credit card.
- (2018-08-10) Yehuda Duenyas: Deceptive. Not free at all. Creating a free account is meaningless, you can't do anything with the free account. Misleading=Time wasted.
- (2018-06-01) Larry Patrick: Free for only 1 week with a credit card and if not cancelled within that week it will charge that card $33 per month.
- (2017-10-19) Gam Gam's Diner: its not free as it should be
- (2017-10-08) Donna Astley-Reed: It is not free. Its only free for one week then you have to remember to cancel or it will charge you $39! Did not want to give my credit card information for this!
- (2017-09-28) William Lewis: Works well
- (2017-02-03) Peter Regalado: im just going ro try
- (2016-11-20) HLin Drake: does not show up in my apps
- (2014-11-09) Global Ad Solutions: It's not free. You spend all that time filling out the forms and when you get to the end they want your credit card information.
- (2014-10-27) Daugherty & Assoc: Only give you a few days for free then charge you after the free trial expires
- (2014-10-22) Eva Tobias: just what I wanted
- (2014-10-08) Li Chun: excellent!
- (2014-10-08) Excellent tool, it helped me to find the right type of contract template I was looking for! Highly recommended!