Show the current time on toolbar and small calendar on popup window.
Press on the extension button to show popup window. Click on date picker to show calendar. Use "Options" dialog to switch Am/Pm mode to off or select font color.
- (2019-12-17) Hector Luis Rodriguez: Nice and minimalistic, perhaps too much... It would be better if the size was customizable.
- (2019-09-06) Greg Mawson: Perfect. Thank you !
- (2019-05-16) Zhifei & Melody cheung: that's simple, that's what i want
- (2019-05-10) Dora Aponte: Puedo ver bien la hora en la barra de herramienta, es super sencillo. Me encanta.
- (2019-05-02) Liz Lang: I need to able to adjust the hours based on time zones. I live in AZ but I contact the east coast frequently, I need to be able to look quickly and determine what time it is to see which vendors or clients are closed or open. Please add this option.
- (2017-06-16) Jack Kain: Just what I want; a small clock that clearly shows the time without having to click on it! Does exactly what it says on the tin and nothing more, because it does not need anything more.
- (2016-10-21) Allix W: Way too tiny!!! No option to size it to the user's liking. Please fix this!!!!!
- (2016-07-01) Waaaay too small. I can barely see it. Is it 2:37? 2:39? Who knows.
- (2016-03-31) Lluís Mencheta Peris: Per fi, un senzill rellotge per vore l'hora d'una ullada! Per a mí, perfecte.
- (2016-01-07) memorris027: Simple, compact, clock in the toolbar. Can update color and choose to show or hide AM/PM. Way better than the other clock extensions I tried before this.
- (2015-07-13) Dr. Spaceman: No color customization. Unreadable on darker themes.
- (2013-07-02) Logan Hairgrove: Update on July 1st 2013: The time during AM hours isn't bolded. Please test and fix to make sure the time and AM and PM are bolded at all times. Update on June 29th 2013: The time during PM hours isn't bolded. The PM is bolded, but not the time. Please fix this. Update on June 27th 2013: Wow you made PM and AM uppercase and you bolded the font! Thanks for the update! I'm not sure the purpose of the calendar pop-up when you click your extension since it doesn't keep the date. It just says mm/dd/yyyy. Will you update that to show today's date? Old June 14th, 2013 review: Thank you for having am/pm within the clock icon. I would say to make Pm - PM (uppercase). If it's Am I'd make that AM (uppercase). I'd also change the clock font to something bolded. The font is really slim and hard to read quickly.
- (2016-08-25, v:2.1) Daniil Vodopian: alignment
Please correct the alignment of digits when am/pm is off. Currently they are at the top even when there is space in the middle. Thank you!
- (2015-07-25, v:2.0.1) Vijaya Bhanot: Time correction in clock
how to readust time it is showing error in time very slow.
- (2015-06-05, v:2.0.1) Allen Cobb: Calendar
Just shows yyyy-mm-dd, which isn't very useful...
- (2013-07-06, v:2.0.1) Logan Hairgrove: Bolding AM time
The time during AM hours isn't bolded. Please test and fix to make sure the time and AM and PM are bolded at all times.
- (2013-06-14, v:1.0.1) Logan Hairgrove: Bold Time Font
It's hard to see the time at a quick glance. I recommend changing the font to a bolded font to make it easier to see the time.