Add Mercury to Feedly and show the full content of articles
Read your RSS feed at the speed of light! FullyFeedly shows the full articles in Feedly.com, the famous RSS feed reader. With FullyFeedly you can read the full content of the articles inside Feedly, even when the feed RSS contains only a short preview. Main features * Seamless integration with Mercury API * Super fast keyboard shortcut * Works great with HTTPS connection ----- Changelog: See releases on Github: https://github.com/Muffo/fullyfeedly/releases ----- Do you like the extension? Leave a review!! I look forward to hearing your feedbacks :)
- (2021-02-13) Arman: Writed "Article Not Found" when i push "ff" in feedly(
- (2019-08-31) Philip Huang: good,works
- (2019-06-14) Arash ALPHA: do what it suppose to do perfectly, search for something like this extension on entire web but nothing is compared to this.thank you for your amazing job.
- (2019-05-17) amol mahajan: trust me this is greatest time saver extension
- (2019-04-10) Huseyn Ismayilov: last update, it asked me other permission to get access to read https://*.amazonaws.com/* what is this permission for?
- (2019-03-22) Dario Di Marzo: Non è più possibile recuperare l' API Key per Mercury. E' inutilizzabile..
- (2018-03-18) Oleg Itsekson: Big problem with Russian encoding. Sometime the app just can't retrieve article text from news site.
- (2018-01-08) API over quota
- (2017-11-08) Jamal McDowell: Still amazing! Keep up the good work!
- (2017-09-14) Ben Koren: So good.
- (2017-04-09) Jerome Pellois: Awesome !
- (2017-02-10) Eli Katz: super useful
- (2017-01-06) Marcello Pek Di Salvo: could have a feature to automatically show the full article
- (2016-12-19) Daniel Nejad: Readability is no longer available, and extension stopped working for me.
- (2016-12-07) Huber Helveg: Estensione veramente utile. Con un solo click trasforma i feed Rss da parziali a completi!
- (2016-11-24) Jorge Quintanilla: I've been looking for something like this for ages. I had to use middle man websites to parse articles that were not fully shown. So glad someone finally built this extension, and best of all integrated it into Feedly. Thanks for the the hard work. Much appreciated. Update: Best Feedly extension keeps moving forward in the face of Readability shutdown. Love that the developer found an alternative. Great job. Tip: Look in the options' drop down menus.
- (2016-11-21) Антон Тарасов: after change mercury from readability some sites load text of news ever...
- (2016-11-15) Vlad Polyanskiy: Stopped working since Feedly has been updated.
- (2016-11-08) Hugues Doillon: Super pratique :)
- (2016-10-28) Aadhithyan Nagarajan: Very useful extension for avid feedly users.
- (2015-08-11) Fernando Neto: Thank you, Andrea! This is perfect.
- (2015-08-11) Great extension specially when used together with Readability
- (2015-08-08) Jackie Saint: Just awesome! Best part is the readability integration! Love this extension!
- (2015-05-22) This is the one extension that i have been looking for a long time now. I got frustrated that i planned to learn WebDev and develop one myself. Thanks to the developer for saving me pain :) I loved the shortcut key and the readability's article extractor.
- (2015-04-17) Pedro: Awesome :)
- (2015-03-23) Fonz Fauzi Bin Ridho: makes things easier than switching around from tab to tab. perfect readability integration and works with stylish
- (2021-02-13, v:0.11.0) Arman: Not worked API
Article Not Found
- (2021-02-10, v:0.11.0) liz markus: not working as of 2/10/21
i see someone else has posted about it not working as of 2/9/21, here to chime in that it's still not working. i tried turning it off and on again (lol but no, really, i went into extensions and turned it off, and then back on), to no avail. no "show full article" feature in any of my feeds.
- (2021-02-09, v:0.11.0) Henri Demaison: Does not work anymore since today (2021/2/9)
Since today, the “Show Full Article” does not appear anymore when I want to read a full article directly into Feedly.
- (2019-04-07, v:0.10.0) Gerard Runham: function
I have appreciated this app over time but just does not seem to work anymore? Mercury support hasn't quite finished but still doesn't work now anyway.
- (2017-10-09, v:0.10.0) Dirty Pixels: Mercury
Mercury no longer seems to be generating API's. When you sign up the fetch gives a 403 error and never loads. Emailed them but no reply.
- (2017-09-02, v:0.10.0) kaoh 08: Firefox version
Hello, do you plan to port this to Firefox WebExtension?
- (2017-05-10, v:0.10.0) Arthur Meijerink: cookies
When using this extension with fd.nl I'm getting a page rendered about cookies. Can't figure it out how to fix this.
- (2017-05-06, v:0.10.0) Nithin P M: formatting
The extension works fine but the formatting is screwed up, which makes it 'unreadable' .hope you fix it.
- (2017-04-20, v:0.10.0) Txai Almeida: How does it work?
Hey, sorry I dont seem to be able to figure out how this works. I paste the API key from Mercury and then do what? What does shortcut ff mean? Best regards
- (2017-01-09, v:0.10.0) kaoh 08: Infinite loading
loading circle remain on page when fail to load for some feed.
- (2016-12-07, v:0.9.2) Huber Helveg: feed la stampa
L'estensione non funziona con il feed RSS del sito lastampa.it. Per il resto è perfetta, complimenti.
- (2016-11-26, v:0.9.2) James Garrison Barnes: mercury api
I'm new to this, but I installed the extension, added the mercury api key, and when i press "ff", I get told the page is "done", but the preview goes away, leaving just the picture from the post, rather than giving me the article...
- (2016-11-21, v:0.9.2) Ernesto Tirinnanzi: mercury api key
How to get a Mercury API Key? Readability stop working on Dec 10