Removes some things from the Email print pages (ie: Gmail, Mail.com) to make them cleaner
This extension allows you to choose to remove the following from the Gmail and Mail.com print page: - Hide the Gmail/Mail.com logo - Hide your email address (may not work with Mail.com) - Hide the subject (may not work with Mail.com) - Hide the sender details (may not work with Mail.com) Latest update now includes Mail.com support! It is beta so may have some issues! The Gmail support still works fine. If Chrome warns you about a permissions change this is because I had to add mail.com as an a site the extension can access, and I altered the Gmail access a little to cover some cases where it may not have been running when it should have been. Confused with how to access these options? Check out the post below: https://jhvisser.com/email-print-page-cleaner-updated-v1-1/ Latest update post: https://jhvisser.com/email-print-page-cleaner-updated-v1-1/ Source (Github): https://github.com/Fogest/Email-Print-Page-Cleaner Problem or Bug? Email: [email protected] Updates: v1.3.0: - Switching to different method of removal that should fix problems with GAPPS. v1.2.5: - Fixing a problem with Google Apps not being properly supported with logo removal. v1.2.2: - Fixing a problem with the mail.com integration. It should now be working properly. There was a permissions problem. You may notice a permissions request on this update. v1.2: - Added a mail.com support (beta). This is a test of support for mail.com and it may not work properly. Feel free to contact me if there are problems via the email "[email protected]". v1.1: - An options page has been added allowing you to choose what you'd like to remove. - More options for things to remove v1.0.2: - Fixed issue with not removing the logo
- (2020-09-01) Barbara Marx: I added it & when I tried to use it, it sent me to the store where I got it. Tried 3 times so I removed it. Had no choice.
- (2019-04-07) Nicholas Westbury (Nico): Does what it claims 5/5
- (2017-12-28) Rosemary Lopez: Excellent performance!
- (2017-05-18) It doesn't work at all! I've installed it, it's activated, but nothing happens, when I'm printing Gmail emails, logo and everything else still there, despite the fact that I've checked "Hide logo", "Hide sender address", etc. And where are instructions, how to work with it? I haven't found them nowhere, including developer's official Github. Bottom line: please make it clearer how to work with this extension.
- (2017-05-18) Peter Claessens: As everybody says: simple and perfect. Really great plugin !!
- (2016-10-04) Amanda Walsh: Simple and perfect. The options to turn off different things is great. Very impressed.
- (2016-09-22) Dwi Soca: Simple and Perfect
- (2016-07-01) twhalen1228: Works perfectly, saves paper by not printing all the Google stuff. Only recommendation to improve might be the option to add your own header i.e. company letterhead?
- (2016-05-16) Remco Stoutjesdijk: The ONLY extension I found that can remove ALL the crud, not just the gmail logo. Underrated yet excellent!
- (2016-03-10) Steven Barnett: Worked perfectly as advertised.
- (2015-06-19) Andrea Vittadini: Works perfectly. 43.0.2357.124 m on XP SP3.
- (2015-05-01) Grace Kaycee: It's working again.
- (2015-03-27) Victor Kaminsky: Removing google logo is ok, but would be nice to also remove mail header and print just email content
- (2014-06-25) Maximiliano Neira: Works!
- (2020-01-27, v:1.3.0) Dasha Riabova: Affiliate marketing inquiry
Hello, My name is Daria, I represent Galaksion ad network. We work directly with both - websites and advertisers. Currently we have around 5k websites WW and we work with their owners directly. We are looking for a direct cooperation with you as well. What about promotioning your cleaner google chrome extension on our websites? Could you please let me know if you support s2s integration? Do you work with CPA payment model? What GEOs are you best at? The year is almost over so it the best time to find new partners for an upcoming period :) I hope we'll be able to start working together. You can reach me in skype - live:.cid.b46a21c780d34c63 or linkedin - https://www.linkedin.com/in/daria-riabova-b48222129/ Have a good day,
- (2019-04-15, v:1.2.2) Jay Ferm: Not working
I am running Chrome Version 73.0.3683.103 (Official Build) (64-bit) From all the support questions it seems this extension stopped work in early 2017. If no longer current, please remove from store. Jay
- (2018-12-12, v:1.2.2) Björn-Lars Kuhn: Update to Chrome 71.0.3578.98
Hi, it seems the extension no longer works with update to Chrome 71. Can you check this?
- (2018-02-10, v:1.2.2) Stan Duncan: Not working at all
Hi, I just installed it. I enabled it in extensions, I set my Options. The button appears on my extensions list. But nothing happens when I click on it. It's grey as though it isn't enabled, but it is. What am I missing?
- (2017-08-04, v:1.2.2) Can i remove attachments list?
Can i remove attachments list? thinking in print a chain of emails.
- (2017-05-09, v:1.2.2) Vincent De Roy: stopped working
Has always worked perfectly. Till recently. While extension is active, the Gmail logo isn't removed when printing...
- (2017-04-25, v:1.2.2) Peter Claessens: stopped working for html mails
This is a great extension! However, since a few days it stopped working for emails that are in html. Something has changed?
- (2017-01-22, v:1.2.2) Corey Goodman: GMail
GMail stopped working - it worked as of a few days ago, I think
- (2017-01-15, v:1.2.2) Heidi Lutz: Not working
I installed the extension but the Gmail logo is still printing. Help!
- (2017-01-11, v:1.2.2) CondoLux Marketing Director: Does Not do anything
The plugin does not seem to be working...
- (2016-12-15, v:1.2.2) mai dire mail: windows 10
perche questa estensione non funziona con windows 10?
- (2016-07-02, v:1.2.1) Wolfgang Biebel: Does it work although Gmelius is on?
I think this can be the cause, why Email Print Page Cleaner does not do anything on all of my computers.