Open local and remote ZIP archives to extract all files or a single one
This extension is ZIP format viewer and extractor. You can feed the extension with one or multiple local files or a single remote link and it will display the ZIP contents. You can then extract selected files or all files into the default download directory or a directory of your choice without even download thing the actual ZIP archive. Note that this extension keeps the file structure only if your browser supports downloading into subdirectories. The extension adds a context menu item to the ZIP links. To open local files, first, open the manager window and then drag and drop the files into the view. Version Logs: 0.1.2: 1. It is now possible to drag a file from the ZIP manager window and drop it into a folder like your Desktop directory. This feature can be used to drop a dot file to your local folder as well! 0.1.4: 1. mobile-friendly. The manager UI is now mobile-friendly
- (2019-07-17) Eloy Veres: I couldn´t extract any file. It was frozen and unavaliable I was desperate to achieve it after having tried many times.
- (2019-02-05) Innocent Chingwaru: faster and reliable
- (2018-08-22) Platanote: no sirve
- (2018-07-14) Susan Gibbons: I just used this for the first time, was using another extractor I couldn't get 1 file to extract. SO I tried this extension to see if it could extract 1 file from the zip. Worked Flawlessly I look forward to using this more in the future
- (2018-07-14, v:0.1.2) Susan Gibbons: Selecting and extracting all
I highlighted each line (I didn't see an option to select all and Cntrl/a does nothing. I highlighted all 20 files, hit extract and it only did one file. I am not going to download one file at a time