Integrate TSheets Time Tracking with IOP for quick and easy payroll.
TSheets + Intuit. Better Together. TSheets is now part of the Intuit family! Like peanut butter and jelly, TSheets and Intuit are better together. It’s the easy, intuitive time tracking you’ve come to expect from TSheets, backed by the power of Intuit. No More Manual Time Entry! Manually entering hours in Intuit Online Payroll (IOP) is a thing of the past. With TSheets, importing tracked time to IOP is as easy as just one click. Simply install the TSheets Chrome extension, track hours in TSheets, and import employee time into IOP with the click of a button! Accurate Hours for Accurate Payroll Employee time is tracked and approved directly in TSheets. There’s no need to worry about duplicate time entries or missing time cards — TSheets has you covered. When you’re ready to run payroll, simply export your time data to IOP using the TSheets Chrome extension. In just a few seconds, you’re set to run payroll, create accurate invoices, and more! Easy, Automated Payroll Manually entering employee time data takes — well — time! And a lot of it. TSheets makes this previously labor intensive, manual process easy and effortless. In fact, TSheets shaves an average 3 hours off your payroll processes — every time you run payroll. And people who use TSheets save an average 6% on payroll costs. Compliance Made Easy Wage and hour lawsuits are on the rise, and labor laws are always evolving. With that in mind, it’s never been more important to have accurate employee time data at your fingertips! TSheets can help with DCAA, DOL, and FLSA compliance. Detailed timesheet reports are saved to the cloud and easily accessible whenever you need them. Loaded With Features TSheets by QuickBooks comes loaded with everything you need to track time, including free GPS location tracking, overtime alerts, customizable notifications, breaks and lunch deduction options, one-click reporting, mobile management tools, and access to complimentary, unlimited customer support by phone, chat, or email.
- (2020-11-11) Colin Lentz: Not good if you have Bank Of America sponsored Intuit payroll. Unfortunately, our payroll through my Bank of America intuit is required to use T-Sheets to track our time in the software. This time clock feature used to be $3 per person within the intuit software for a basic clock in/clock out at an onsite computer. Now T-sheets is a separate application that I have to import the time vs the time clock being fully integrated. Also, T-sheets is probably great for people that need to track payroll for delivery men or those people out in the field, but I need a basic clock in and clock out feature. Me paying $20 monthly subscription plus $9 per person per month is ludacris - $1200/year for my staff for a time clock. My entire payroll service cost me less than the silly time clock that I have to use. Please make a basic "clock-in/clock-out" version of T-sheets that is in the $3 dollar range so we can get back to our original level of service and fees.
- (2020-09-02) Kyle Fuller: Intuit online payroll clock was soooo much easier. This T sheet extension keeps not syncing up with my intuit online account and is 4 times the cost of the old system. It's "unsynced" itself at least 2 times over the past year and is always problematic trying to sync up again later.
- (2020-07-20) Micah Lee Paulk: This extension does nothing. It just takes you to the extension page where you can add the extension. I don't know what the point of this is.
- (2020-03-12) Thomas Mangena: im looking forward to using thi software
- (2019-03-25) Ashley T led us through a setup for ~ 30 employees. She was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. She knew when to step back and let us explore the interface, but was ready to jump in with guidance when needed. We were very fortunate to have her assistance and it truly expedited the integration process. (Payroll platform used is Intuit Online.)
- (2019-03-06) Tsheets is a great way to keep track of times, employees and make payroll so much easier. Customer service is great and Jarett is the best, he goes the extra mile to help me every time I call. Tsheets is a friendly and easy software to use, but with the help of Jarett or any other customer service rep will make it even easier for you to use. LOVE TSHEETS!!!!
- (2019-03-02) Edward Allen: By far the best customer service team I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with when addressing user challenges. Today, Mark was professional, patient, and friendly while he walked me through the changes needed. T Sheets use of a screen sharing program allowed him to give me step-by-step instructions allowing me to learn and understand more of the program while we addressed my specific issue. Great software that is proving to be a valuable resource for our company!
- (2019-02-21) Jarett was so amazing!!! #tsheetslove Tsheets is the best thing that's ever happened to our company! :)
- (2019-02-07) Jarett is really helpful to sort out connection issue due to company name change. TSheet has made the time management easier and efficient to use in QB payroll. Thanks! Stephen
- (2019-02-04) Great Support Team, Way-to-Go Keila. I'm looking forward to using this software and learning more from you guys. Thanks Jim!
- (2019-01-24) Jan Murray: #tsheetslove Jarrett helped me today after my connection to Tsheets was lost due to QBs having to be re-installed. Jarrett was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. He is a great asset to a great company. Love Tsheets! Love Jarrett. JM
- (2019-01-11) scott coutts: Tsheets customer service is always great but today I had a difficult problem to overcome. Jarett was a great help and is a great asset to the team.
- (2018-12-28) Chris Webb: Wonderful Customer Service, a big thank you to Michelle for guiding us through the setup and Trista and other customer support associates in answering my follow up questions. We also love the flexibility of the product and willingness to customize to our very small company's payroll needs, very rare these days. Thank you, Chris Webb, CEO SafeGo LLC
- (2018-12-27) Raymond Ruiz: Trista Gearhart was a great help when I made a boo boo and took control and had to tediously, by hand delete data I had entered. Great customer service and she is truly a Customer Success Guru!
- (2018-12-10) Maggie ONeill: Bridgett Z was super helpful! It was nice to communicate with an actual human!! I loved her personality and she answered multiple questions! Highly recommend!
- (2018-12-04) Brett Kestenbaum: Although Tsheets has decent time tracking capabilities, I had an incredibly negative experience trying to cancel my account. Essentially, you have to wait in line to connect with an account specialist who handles cancellations. Although I was able to get their standard team on the phone if I called the main line, I was never able to get this "account specialist" on the phone to cancel my account. I wasted 2 hours of productive work time dealing with this and the only resolution that I had was to issue a stop payment through our credit card vendor.
- (2018-11-02) Kaylyn A. Hipple: Hi ... I'm really enjoying TSheets ... tech support has been amazing - a shout out to Josiah. Every time I've called, they've gotten things working well for me and so far TSheets has been able to do everything I need it to do. I'm so happy that I can save time on both billing to clients and running my payroll. My staff is enthusiastic about the change from Excel to TSheets. (I can almost hear the collective sigh of relief.) I won't be turning back!
- (2018-11-01) RILEY CARKEEK: Love the integration! I had a little trouble getting started and Emma R and Emily P were an amazing help! Fixed my one problem right away and now its seamless. Saves me lots of time getting payroll done. THANK YOU TSHEETS!! :)
- (2018-10-02) Felicia Gomez: It works beautifully! T Sheets has cut my time in more than half and it made me smile again on the 1st and 15th of the month! And when it does not work (usually human error) their support it fantastic! Timely, helpful live chat people that actually know how to solve problems. This is my 2nd time with Dustin and he is superb!!!
- (2018-09-21) Aman Bedi: Samantha really helped me with my issue regarding tsheets approval. Overall very satisfied with the product. Would highly recommend it.
- (2018-06-25) Tranquillity Home Care: Ryanr was very helpful and patient with our first time use on some of the categories. Thank you so much Ryanr, you were awesome!!!!!!!!!!!
- (2018-06-17) Dale Wills: Very tempermental, we find a problem almost every time we run payroll.
- (2018-04-30) Lisa Bloch: I love it, except that EVERY SINGLE TIME it is "Disconnected" from IOP and requires logging in again.
- (2018-03-12) Melodi Harmon: Not working.
- (2017-12-01) Varghese Jose: Not working
- (2017-10-02) William Stegall (Mo-Dad): Kelsey T was awesome. I always get personable and extremely knowledgeable support with the tsheet's team. Great job!
- (2017-09-20) Doyle Ray Oakey: Not working at all and there are not clear instructions for support. It appears to integrate with Intuit, but the extension is not functioning.
- (2017-05-08) Debbie Sedwick: Reece helped me to sync TSheets to my QuickBooks today. He made it so simple and quick. Thanks, Reece.
- (2017-04-07) Caleb L. Jenkins: I love TSheets!
- (2021-01-21, v:3.0.6) Nicole Teeter: Chrome extension not working
Hello, I added the Tsheet extension to chrome but every time I click into it it just brings me back to the Chrome Store. How do I get this extension to work so I am able to clock time in and out
- (2020-09-17, v:3.0.6) Brian Furlong: Duplicate accounts
I am trying to find past records of employees labor from a year ago. How can I get these records?
- (2020-06-08, v:3.0.6) Tracy Dufrane: I reactivated an employee and now he is not on my tsheets. How do I get him out of Archived?
I reactivated an employee and now he is not on my t-sheets. How do I get him out of Archive
- (2020-02-07, v:3.0.6) Amanda LaFleur: Extension is greyed out
Hello. The extension is greyed out. How do we get it to work?
- (2019-12-08, v:3.0.6) TRIPLE T EXCAVATING: Tsheet button in IOP
the button for TSheets is missing. I tried removing it from Chrome and downloaded the extension again. The extension is there but the TSheets button to get hours is missing. Had been working fine before
- (2019-11-05, v:3.0.6) Jacquelyn Valdez: Cannot connect to Tsheets from Intuit Online Payroll
I have added the Tsheets Extension, opened intuit payroll, and I see the import time button. I am disconnect to Tsheets. If I click any of the items in the drop down menu, except "help", I see a quick popup to login, then it immediately disappears. I cannot access it to login. I have tried on multiple computers. Disabled popup blockers, cleared cached history and cookies, updated chrome. I cannot export employees to set up Tsheets.
- (2018-10-23, v:2.3.7) Dan Sanders: not working
I have installed the extension and it shows up in chrome but it does not show up when I open intuit payroll. I have refreshed my browser and I have tsheets open.
- (2018-08-30, v:2.3.7) connect
how to i connect t sheets to my intuit account
- (2018-05-06, v:2.3.7) Export employees from IOP
How do I export list of employees from IOP
- (2018-04-03, v:2.3.7) Friso M: AM PM to 24h
How do I change it so in "Manage Timesheets" it shows the time as 15:00 and not 3:00pm?
- (2018-03-14, v:2.2.8) not importing
time will not import today. been using this for over a year and now all of a sudden nothing.
- (2018-01-22, v:2.2.5) Intuit Payroll
How I can add the extension to Intuit Full Service Payroll
- (2017-09-29, v:2.2.5) Sonia Rae Warmack: Disregard my complaint - user error
I am unable to remove my comment but the problem was me - working perfectly!
- (2017-09-29, v:2.2.5) Sonia Rae Warmack: Not working
I just added this extension and it doesn't seem to be working? (Icon greyed out when logged into IOP for Accountants)
- (2017-09-27, v:2.2.5) Cheri Corfey: Was working great, then stopped - What happened?
Ran payroll using IOP 9/15 and it worked great but as of this payroll for 9/30 the button for TSheets is missing. I tried removing it from Chrome and downloaded the extension again. The extension is there but the TSheets button to get hours is missing.