Screenshot capture used for Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations task recorder.
Version 184.108.40.206 https://github.com/Microsoft/FMLab/tree/master/FMLab/TaskRecorderScreenshot Updated Name to match latest product name Allowing users to install from Chrome web store Credit to Microsoft developing it, I only improved it and made it easier for people to access. No warranty given. From the Dynamics 365 docs https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dynamics365/unified-operations/dev-itpro/user-interface/task-recorder?toc=dynamics365/unified-operations/fin-and-ops/toc.json Document generation setup (optional) Task Recorder can take screenshots of the browser as a user records a business process. Task Recorder uses these screenshots to generate Microsoft Word documents after the user completes the recording. In order to have screenshots included in the generated document, a Google Chrome extension must be installed that enables Task Recorder to capture screenshots during recording. Note that Google Chrome does not allow extensions to run in Incognito mode, so you cannot take screenshots with Incognito mode enabled.
- (2018-09-10) Matej Hostansky: Add-on works nicely, however is there any chance this could be extended to work with D365 for Talent as well? Thank you!
- (2018-01-17) Gary Fox: Who would have thought, MS browsers don't suppose screen capture from their cloud D365 ERP system? Well never fear as this Chrome extension saves the day!
- (2020-02-07, v:220.127.116.11) Alejandro Lopez: License Agreement
Hi, Is this add-in free for enterprise use? Is there a License Agreement? if so where can we find it?
- (2019-07-05, v:18.104.22.168) Raithel Andreas: No Screen Captures in Word
Aftre creating a task recoding ans saving as word there are no screen captures inside the word document. Any ideas? KR Andreas
- (2019-05-24, v:22.214.171.124) Eric FRESNEAU: compatibility with "on-premise" D365FO
It seems that we can't access to the screenshot tag in on-premise version. Users are so sad not being able to use your functionnality. Do you think about improve your plug in please ? thanks
- (2019-01-24, v:126.96.36.199) JB Gasnier: Activer l'extension sur Navigateur UR (Base Chromium)
Bonjour, J'ai le navigateur UR (base chromium). J'ai téléchargé l'extension et ce la ne fonctionne pas... J'ai redémarré le navigateur et cela ne fonctionne toujours pas... Avez vous une solution svp? Cordialement,
- (2018-06-25, v:188.8.131.52) Alex Hunt: Word Document Screenshots
Is there a way to configure screenshots to be taken with a lower resolution to shrink the file size?
- (2018-06-07, v:184.108.40.206) Elzbieta Klimczyk: Screen shot not available OnPrem ?
We are running Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, Enterprise edition (7.3) On Prem and the screen shot option is not showing. Do you know if this app will run on the OnPrem D365? Thank you
- (2017-11-02, v:220.127.116.11) Screen shot option not available in Task Recorder
I am also having hte same issue. I have checked that the extension is active and then enabled developer mode. No on/off switch shows when creating a task recording.
- (2017-10-10, v:18.104.22.168) Adriane Sobkowich: Screen shot option not available
I have added the extension and enabled developer mode but the on/off switch to capture screen shots is not showing up when I start creating a task recording.