Time tracking and analysis for projects on Trello
Punchtime adds powerful time tracking to Trello. The Punchtime browser extension complements Punchtime service by letting you track time from within your Trello board. With the extension, you can: - quickly add logs without leaving your Trello board - use timers while you work - easily jump from a Trello board to its Punchtime logs - see how much time has been logged on a board or card at a glance This browser extension requires a free Punchtime account. Learn more and sign up at http://www.punchti.me If you have any questions or comments, send us an email! [email protected] Want to log time on the go? Get the mobile app: for Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=nl.perceptor.punchtimeapp&hl=en for iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/punchtime/id840219722 ==== What's new in the Chrome extension New in version 2.5 - More robust authentication in Chrome New in version 2.4 - Bug fixes and performance improvements - Interface tweaks New in version 2.3 - Use timers on the Punchtime website! - Add logs right from Trello boards and card without opening the extension popup - Performance improvements New in version 2.2 - improved compatibility with Trello
- (2018-01-22) Sascha: Haben es auf dem Mac getestet und auch auf ein iPhonex die App geladen, leider sehe ich nur alte Karten und eine neue Karte in meinem Board auf der App.
- (2017-02-27) Tom Hutchinson: EDIT: Seems to be fixed! Working well except that I can no longer open Trello in more than one tab.. Punchtime seems to close additional tabs automatically, I don't understand why.
- (2016-02-10) Andreas Røssland: Impossible to uninstall.
- (2015-12-08) Thales Nathan: Adorei utilizá-lo, muito bom mesmo, é só uma pena que seja meio lento (coisa de 3 segundos) devido a toda comunicação necessária para buscar e sincronizar as informações
- (2015-02-06) Sabrina Liu: It's great. Does exactly what I need and the interface is very nice. I don't mind the popups because they close automatically. Once the time has been logged, the card page automatically refreshes to include the time spent. Love the ability to pause as well. It would be even better if: 1) I don't have to sign in every time I open the browser 2) the label could automatically match that on Trello when there is only one label set. Thanks for this great service and looking forward to updates! @Drew: You can see the time spent for all the cards on the board at the top left corner, beside the board name. I don't think it's available for a list.
- (2015-02-05) Drew Smithies: Very well designed service. However the workflow is a little counter-intuitive. You have to visit their page to add logs, or add them in a popup. Also the time estimates on the cards don't refresh automatically. As a feature request, I'd like to have a way to see the time spent for all cards on a board or list. Otherwise, a nice simple tool for tracking time. I've looked through quite a few time tracking tools and this seems to be the best.
- (2018-11-09, v:2.5.2) Timer
I can't see the timer in the Pop-up on the Trello board... Is this working?
- (2017-06-14, v:2.5.2) Maja Ignaczewska: Opera?
Can I add this extension to Opera browser?
- (2016-12-02, v:2.5.2) Sergio Tkach: Punchtime now is not awailable
Hi! I don't connect to the Punchtime server more than three days. What's happens? Please, fix this. Punchtime was make my work easy later.
- (2016-02-10, v:2.5.2) Andreas Røssland: Impossible to uninstall
Extension keeps showing up after removing it.
- (2016-01-28, v:2.5.2) Steve Martinez: Can't Remove from Chrome
I have uninstalled the extension, yet I keep getting asked to re-enable.
- (2015-09-29, v:2.5.2) Lucas Castro: Sign In Not Working
The extension keeps asking me to sign in, but no matter what I do, it will no longer sign in. I was able to use it fine until the recent DDoS attacks.
- (2015-07-28, v:2.5.2) Trello sidebar
Trello changed design of their sidebar and "Add new log" button from there is gone. Waiting for next update!
- (2015-03-13, v:2.4.4) Kinjal Chakraborty: Problem loading Punchtime
I use this application regularly. Good integration with Trello. There is something odd notice every time I open it for first time in a day. What I do is, I first open trello, and inside it I open Punchtime. Problem is that it takes long to time appear the button for start timer, and the time is also not visible. It takes just random time to appear. However once it appears, it work smoothly. My chrome version is Version 41.0.2272.89 (64-bit) and os Ubuntu
- (2015-03-09, v:2.4.4) Jesse Olsen: Stopped working?
Chrome extension, when clicked, no longer recognizes active card in Chrome as it used to. Also not showing option to log activity within trello card details...