Create a Gantt chart from your Trello board in only one click. Created by Placker.com: Planning & Tracking tools for Trello
PLEASE NOTE: You'll start with a 15 day free trail period, after that a subscription is required to continue to use Placker. This plugin will generate a Gantt chart from one or more Trello boards in Placker.com. Feature rich-> View one or multiple boards in a single Gantt, compare planned versus actual timelines, create and manage dependencies and visualize progress. Flexible -> Customize the layout and order of your cards, understand member workload and apply filters to create the view you need. Connected -> Export to PDF, PNG, iCal, MS Project or spreadsheet, import updates (to Trello) through spreadsheet. Gantt for Trello is a product of Placker.com, we add project management tools on top of Trello, next to Gantt charts you can also manage multiple boards in a single view, create project dashboards and import/export to spreadsheet. Placker helps teams to plan and track their work, we are actively working on improving Placker and this plugin every day. Please let me know your comments when you have them, if you have an issue we have stellar support in our in-app chat. Updates: 0.12.1 -> Fixed an issue where incorrect icon was shown. 0.13.1 -> A number of feature improvements to Placker are now reflected correctly in the description also. 1.05.1 -> Added additional pop-ups to describe the functionality and to handle the flow for first users better. This plugin and Placker.com are not related to Trello or Fog Creek software in any way. (other then that I love and use Trello every day).
- (2019-04-02) Mario Villalobos: El modelo de suscripción lo encuentro muy caro.
- (2019-01-03) B Catherin SST: enfin un mix Trello et Gantt, ouf
- (2018-05-02) Ed Jack: It is already free on the website and they force you to go also they want to see all of your browsing history when every other gantt chart app doesn't
- (2017-12-29) Ryan Price: Placker is an excellent and powerful gantt & workflow optimization addition to Trello. The developers are very responsive and their are plenty of options to customize the format to your needs. Well done!
- (2017-12-08) William Li: nice application and friendly.
- (2017-12-04) King Chung: Placker is the most useful Trello-linked Gantt system I have used. Specifically, it allows you to easily see the different projects and tasks from the left pane (rather than above or inside the progress bar). This makes the readability of Placker better than some other popular Trello-linked Gantt programs/ extensions. Updating projects, tasks, and dates are also easy and intuitive. Overall the program is highly recommended.
- (2017-10-04) Matthew Bartek: Placker is the best Gantt/project planning system out there. I decided that it's worth the $7.50 per month for a paid plan. I have tried many many many others, and it is clearly above and beyond the rest. Plus, the support is very rapid and easy. Highly recommended.
- (2017-08-28) PopJazzOnline.com Gjermund Sivertsen: Very good app!
- (2017-06-26) u need to pay to another platform
- (2017-05-11) Rodolphe MOULIN: Magnifique. Exactement ce que j'avais besoin. Merci
- (2017-04-26) Matovu Lwanga: My first review for a Chrome extension. This app is FANTASTIC!! The support is FANTASTIC! Reinder responds and helps within minutes. Amazing! Much better than Elegantt or any other Gantt for Trello. This is King!
- (2017-04-18) Pete Cooper: I have a large trello account with a lot of history so it had trouble the first time connecting (we do have a poor internet connection in my client's office). After that is has been excellent, really great. Highly recommended.
- (2017-04-04) Michael Nichael: It's not free, and you learn it only when your trial ends.
- (2017-02-20) Ritchie Wong: Just brilliant. Having looked for a good, easy-to-use Gannt chart for Trello. Tried Elegannt and Gantiffy, but none can be compared with this one. Definitely recommend it!
- (2017-02-02) Nigel Gosling: Absolutly brill... I did lots of research and Packer is the best Gantt I found.
- (2017-01-26) Bruce Swiegers: Excellent - love it
- (2017-01-23) Victor Brix: How cool!
- (2017-01-11) Benjamin Serup: So much better than Elegantt - finally someone cracked the code to integrate Trello with Gantt charts.
- (2017-01-04) 김광일: 한글 인터페이스가 없어서 아쉽긴 하지만 적응되면 문제 없을껏 같구 일단 다른 비슷한 앱을 비교해봤으나 제일 적당했음.
- (2019-04-02, v:1.5.1) Mario Villalobos: Existe alguna suscripción para startup?
Creo que la tarifa plana para todo tipo de empresa es un injusto
- (2017-12-30, v:1.5.1) number of cards
elegantt limits to 100 cards visible on the gantt chart. Does yours have a card limit?