Add sticky notes to your favorite web pages.
Notes will be loaded automatically each time you visit the page again. The notes can be created in the same page or in the extension Dashboard page, and can be blank notes or with the selected text on the page. Notes can be filtered by domain, web page or without filter. There are lots of possibilities! All notes are stored by using the Chrome Storage API. There are some advantages with it like the automatically sync of your notes between browsers, and some limitations with the data storage quota (https://developer.chrome.com/extensions/storage#property-sync). **** Version 0.0.1.2 - Release notes: - Import/Export note. Globally, by domain or individually. - Customized shapes: notes with experimental shapes (arrows, tv, talk-bubbles, etc). - Decrease minimum note width and height. - Menu improvements: note options & new shapes under a new submenu. - Improvements in navigation from "Note list". Recover GET params from the page where the note was created. - Minor improvements & bug fixes. **** More info at: http://postitall.txusko.com/extension.html Source code available on github: https://github.com/txusko/PostItAll-ChromeExtension Bug report: https://github.com/txusko/PostItAll-ChromeExtension/issues **** This is the an alpha release, so it will probably have some bugs. If you find some of them, create an issue on github, an entry on the help tab or send me an email. Be patient, I will fix it as soon as I can. **** Javi Filella [email protected]
- (2019-08-13) Bora Zrinyi: It is not working. Don't let me write in the notes and I don't like that it is change the shape when the mouse is not on it.
- (2019-06-08) Neal Garrett: Functionality is EXACTLY what I was looking for! -- per page note -- import / export -- custom styling -- fun templates to choose from if the developer could add syncing into the app functionality, that would be a bonus. I don't understand how this has so few users / reviews. It absolutely SHINES above the other sticky note extensions. Awesome work on this! THANK YOU!!!
- (2019-03-18) Mitchell McKenna: Caused malformed requests to login to some websites.
- (2018-12-02) Fer Gomez: Después de probar casi todas, me quedé con esta extensión. Sencilla, configurable, y lo mejor de todo: se sincroniza muy bien entre diferentes ordenadores con la misma cuenta de Chrome.
- (2018-11-24) amanda thompson: Great idea,, but every time I try to type on the note it disappears. I wish it worked.
- (2018-10-12) Just what I'm looking for.
- (2018-02-25) Chandan Kumar: Please do not refresh all the tabs in chrome in changing the state of the notes. I have lost many local edits to my webpages.
- (2018-01-08) Dorka Ixińska: Nie da się używać, bo każda notatka, jaką dodaję do strony staje się półprzezroczysta, kiedy najeżdżam na nią kursorem i nie nic nie widać: https://i.imgur.com/TF3Zb1Q.png Nigdzie nie da się wyłączyć tej przezroczystości :(
- (2017-10-25) Name Tag: I'm not using it as notes, I'm using it to cover up part of the screen. Is opaque and movable and works great. Helps reduce headaches from moving background objects on a page.
- (2016-09-30) Qilin Xue: It's a really good and useful extension. The one thing is that I can't make the height any less than 200. When I'm trying to study, it takes up quite a lot of space.
- (2016-06-17) Ed Isenberg: Got rid of it within 1/2-hour of getting it. The font is way too big & can't be changed. I have it set to appear only on the specific page I'm looking at, but instead of sticking with a specific Amazon product page it's on every Amazon page! Options on my note are different when it is displayed on an Amazon search results page vs. a specific item page. Not Ready for Prime Time!
- (2016-03-22) Soda Carbon: It works great. Thanks!
- (2018-01-29, v:0.0.1.2) Dan Willett: Invalid CSRF token
It is causing an Invalid CSRF token when I go to log-in to MailGun.com ... It shouldn't be doing this... I haven't looked at the code yet, but this is highly concerning... Makes me think it is trying to steal my user id's and passwords...
- (2017-03-12, v:0.0.1.0) TMI BITCH: Help!
Everything is amazing except for the words. First of all, they are kinda hard to read. Second of all, I would like to increase the size.Your app is amazing, but I really need you to fix this! Thank you.
- (2016-07-11, v:0.0.1.0) Louisa Drake: Distinguishing between emails on gmail
Hi there, great idea! I was hoping I could use it to pin notes on to particular emails and searches within my gmail inbox. Is this possible? I have tried but the note is 'stuck' to all emails/the inbox, not just the email I wanted it to be attached to. Thanks
- (2016-03-20, v:0.0.0.7) NW Social: Not Allowed