Add sticky notes to your favorite web pages.
Notes will be loaded automatically each time you visit the page again. The notes can be created in the same page or in the extension Dashboard page, and can be blank notes or with the selected text on the page. Notes can be filtered by domain, web page or without filter. There are lots of possibilities! All notes are stored by using the Chrome Storage API. There are some advantages with it like the automatically sync of your notes between browsers, and some limitations with the data storage quota (https://developer.chrome.com/extensions/storage#property-sync). **** Version 0.0.1.3 - Release notes: ### Improvements - Upgrade jquery to v3.5.1 - Do not reload pages when the extension is installed and when you manually enable/disable it. ### Bug fixes - css fixes to avoid breaking the layout of IMDB web pages: https://github.com/txusko/PostItAll-ChromeExtension/issues/1 - Set right options page icon - Auto-show nots in a wrong `hide` state. **** Version 0.0.1.2 - Release notes: - Import/Export note. Globally, by domain or individually. - Customized shapes: notes with experimental shapes (arrows, tv, talk-bubbles, etc). - Decrease minimum note width and height. - Menu improvements: note options & new shapes under a new submenu. - Improvements in navigation from "Note list". Recover GET params from the page where the note was created. - Minor improvements & bug fixes. **** More info at: http://postitall.txusko.com/extension.html Source code available on github: https://github.com/txusko/PostItAll-ChromeExtension Bug report: https://github.com/txusko/PostItAll-ChromeExtension/issues **** This is the an alpha release, so it will probably have some bugs. If you find some of them, create an issue on github, an entry on the help tab or send me an email. Be patient, I will fix it as soon as I can. **** Javi Filella [email protected]
- (2021-09-08) Gábor Lippert: Doesn't work at all. :(
- (2021-08-25) Luca Gentile: 2021(aug) Review This extension prevents some websites from working, such as kela.fi or danskebank.fi. There are log in errors 2020 Review Great idea, just one issue: IT DOES NOT WORK. I wrote several notes yesterday, today they disappeared. OLD REVIEW I would pay for this extension, if it would work better! On app.grammarly.com for example, I am not able to write anything on the note, the cursor disappears. The extension should also have a way to visualize the non pinned noted on a certain page. The Auto backup on google drive is also another essential feature
- (2021-08-21) Павел Новиков: после 35 заметок расширение перестаёт их сохранять
- (2021-07-16) Mai Ngo: It's super duper useful. And if a new note can be easily created by a shortcut keys like Ctrl + N or sth, I mean it more than greattt!!
- (2021-07-14) Chris Jenkinson: Throws console errors. Has trouble remembering which page in a domain the sticky note should be on, so sometimes notes don't appear where they should but then appear on other pages in the same site.
- (2021-06-17) Fred Emolt: I loved how customizable this extension was compared with the others I tried and the fact that you can add a note straight from a context menu rather than having to move your mouse up to the top and back again. The only thing I didn't really like was the yellow outline on the icons as it didn't fit with my gray background but its no big deal.
- (2021-06-17) TheBullhorn Streamer: One of the better ones! But heads up for anyone wondering why you can't change font/colors or whatnot, you MUST go into the settings, it really makes a difference!
- (2021-05-03) Алексей И.: The note disappears and appears. How to make it so that the note does not disappear?
- (2021-04-06) Jeff Rothman: This extension is preventing me from logging into Mailchimp. It worked fine until I started using Mailchimp. I was able to log in to MC from other browsers, so I knew it had to be an issue with Chrome. After trying several other workarounds, I disabled all of my extensions--about 20 of them-- and added them back one at a time until discovering that this was the culprit.
- (2021-03-30) Yura Master: many lags when open a few page (loading). Note from page 1 and note from page 2 may shows on Page3 -10. It's realy bad work ! for realy users which don't open only one page in chrome !
- (2021-03-09) Drielle Furtado: Great extension. I've been using it for a while and haven't seen any problems. Most of the "problems" people relate are easily fixable using the extension's General Settings. The sticky note really stays in place even when i click different links within the same website, which it's exactly what i was looking for.
- (2021-03-07) San: It's a good extension except for the fact that when we minimize a post-it, it goes at the bottom of the screen instead of being minimized where we decided to put the post-it. This should be an option because when we read a text, we don't know if there's a post-it where we're at in the text. If we have many post-its on one page, we're basically forced to maximize all the post-its to see them. However, if they could be minimized within the text (where we placed the post-it, we'd know that the part of the text we're reading has a post-it and we could then simply open it. Besides that, the toolbar within the post-it is pretty annoying, to say the least! We should be able to hide it while we're writing in the post-it. We should simply have a button (within the post-it) that we could click if we want to get the toolbar instead of it appearing every single time we click in the post-it to write something. There's also the issue of copy-pasting notes that are in one color post-it to another (different post-it). This extension brings the background color of the 1st post-it, along with it's text-color, in the 2nd post-it where we paste the the info from the 1st post-it. This should be changed! The extension should adapt the copied text to the 2nd post-it's settings! It's little details like this that make a huge difference in productivity and in loving this extension! Apart from those 3 points, it's a pretty nifty extension!
- (2021-02-23) Ready Or Not: This extension breaks the IMDB site. No scroll up & down. Please fix it. Edit : It Works now. Thank you!!!!!
- (2021-02-13) Сергей Викторыч: Breaking "basic realm" autorisation popup on Chrome
- (2021-01-25) boopsie: amazing would 100% recommend, very useful.
- (2020-09-29) Marc Boilloux: Hi, nice extension but it causes a bug on certain pages : no more scroll is possible. I have un-activated all extensions when I had the problem, and this extension caused the problem.
- (2020-08-23) --: Top. It does exactly what i need: configurable notes on a web-site anywhere where i need it. I want to see the note the next time i open that web-site and it is there. Perfect.
- (2019-08-13) Bora Zrinyi: It is not working. Don't let me write in the notes and I don't like that it is change the shape when the mouse is not on it.
- (2019-06-08) Neal Garrett: Functionality is EXACTLY what I was looking for! -- per page note -- import / export -- custom styling -- fun templates to choose from if the developer could add syncing into the app functionality, that would be a bonus. I don't understand how this has so few users / reviews. It absolutely SHINES above the other sticky note extensions. Awesome work on this! THANK YOU!!!
- (2019-03-18) Mitchell McKenna: Caused malformed requests to login to some websites.
- (2018-12-02) Fer Gomez: Después de probar casi todas, me quedé con esta extensión. Sencilla, configurable, y lo mejor de todo: se sincroniza muy bien entre diferentes ordenadores con la misma cuenta de Chrome.
- (2018-11-24) amanda thompson: Great idea,, but every time I try to type on the note it disappears. I wish it worked.
- (2018-10-12) Just what I'm looking for.
- (2018-02-25) Chandan Kumar: Please do not refresh all the tabs in chrome in changing the state of the notes. I have lost many local edits to my webpages.
- (2018-01-08) Dorka Ixińska: Nie da się używać, bo każda notatka, jaką dodaję do strony staje się półprzezroczysta, kiedy najeżdżam na nią kursorem i nie nic nie widać: https://i.imgur.com/TF3Zb1Q.png Nigdzie nie da się wyłączyć tej przezroczystości :(
- (2017-10-25) Julia Name: I'm not using it as notes, I'm using it to cover up part of the screen. Is opaque and movable and works great. Helps reduce headaches from moving background objects on a page.
- (2016-09-30) Qilin Xue: It's a really good and useful extension. The one thing is that I can't make the height any less than 200. When I'm trying to study, it takes up quite a lot of space.
- (2016-06-17) Ed Isenberg: Got rid of it within 1/2-hour of getting it. The font is way too big & can't be changed. I have it set to appear only on the specific page I'm looking at, but instead of sticking with a specific Amazon product page it's on every Amazon page! Options on my note are different when it is displayed on an Amazon search results page vs. a specific item page. Not Ready for Prime Time!
- (2016-03-22) Soda Carbon: It works great. Thanks!
- (2021-09-08, v:0.0.1.3) Lori Walker: Move note to other pages, Edit notes (alignment, font size, underline, highlight), Checklist w/checkbox,
I absolutely love this app. It is the best one I have found. I used to waste so many paper notes. Suggestions are: The ability to move and stick same note to different pages as needed. Basic font and paragraph edit features like underlining, font size, alignment, highlighter. How about lined notes for checklists w/check boxes. Maybe some of these are already available and I just do not know how to use them.?. Thanks, Lori Walker
- (2021-08-25, v:0.0.1.3) Luca Gentile: Secure banking Login not working
2021(aug) Review This extension prevents some websites from working, such as kela.fi or danskebank.fi. There are log in errors
- (2021-07-27, v:0.0.1.3) Marc Boilloux: Visual improvement
Hi, Thanks a lot for this useful extension. I have a request for a visual improvement: I find that the pictograms on the note (hide, minimize, maximize, configure, block, delete) and those of the footnote are very little visible because of the white background. For people who have visual difficulties and do badly contrasts, it's problematic. Could you improve this point? Thanks a lot ! Best regards, Marc Boilloux
- (2021-05-08, v:0.0.1.3) Luca Gentile: Auto backup on google drive
The Auto backup on google drive is also another essential feature
- (2021-05-08, v:0.0.1.3) Luca Gentile: visualize the non pinned noted
The extension should also have a way to visualize the non pinned noted on a certain page
- (2021-05-08, v:0.0.1.3) Luca Gentile: Not possible to write on note
On app.grammarly.com for example, I am not able to write anything on the note, the cursor disappears.
- (2021-01-23, v:0.0.1.2) Al Williams: Causes restarts in music.youtube.com
Consistently makes music.youtube.com unsuable by restarting during music playback. Also seems to interfere with some sites scrolling (e.g., Wordpress wp-admin).
- (2020-04-13, v:0.0.1.2) Ahmed Hamdy: It causes a problem to IMDB and other sites
When the extension is active, it causes a problem to IMDB by disabling the scrolling in the page: Test Page: https://www.imdb.com/chart/top?ref_=nv_ch_250_4 Console Output: Uncaught ReferenceError: hidePostits is not defined at <anonymous>:1:1 I am disabling the extension for now.
- (2020-01-07, v:0.0.1.2) NW Social: Lingering Notes
I have spent all evening trying to get to grips with this. The notes seem to be lingering around on twitter even though I have limited then to the page.
- (2019-12-24, v:0.0.1.2) Aaron Young: Screenshots
Would be awesome if we could save a screenshot or link into the sticky.
- (2018-01-29, v:0.0.1.2) Dan Willett: Invalid CSRF token
It is causing an Invalid CSRF token when I go to log-in to MailGun.com ... It shouldn't be doing this... I haven't looked at the code yet, but this is highly concerning... Makes me think it is trying to steal my user id's and passwords...
- (2017-03-12, v:0.0.1.0) lionheart1001: Help!
Everything is amazing except for the words. First of all, they are kinda hard to read. Second of all, I would like to increase the size.Your app is amazing, but I really need you to fix this! Thank you.
- (2016-07-11, v:0.0.1.0) Louisa Drake: Distinguishing between emails on gmail
Hi there, great idea! I was hoping I could use it to pin notes on to particular emails and searches within my gmail inbox. Is this possible? I have tried but the note is 'stuck' to all emails/the inbox, not just the email I wanted it to be attached to. Thanks
- (2016-03-20, v:0.0.0.7) NW Social: Not Allowed