Attach sticky notes to any page
Single click sticky notes. * Nice look and feel. * Synchronizes across your logged-in browsers. * Easy to use. * Nothing excessive, only what you need to remember a pair of words.
- (2020-11-22) John Smith: Very useful tool. Can you add a right-click menu to quickly mark and quickly find the position of the note on the web page?
- (2020-11-19) Marc Boilloux: Very useful extension. Could it be possible to add a button to minimize a post-it ? Thanks and best regards ! MB
- (2020-10-30) ねこがお。らん: Good looking with most beautiful colors if compared with other same kind of ext.. But it is too small for me.
- (2020-10-15) Chuong Nguyen: Very good extension. May I donate you? Could you add some custom styles for note text?
- (2020-10-14) Олег Захарчук: Удобное расширение!
- (2020-09-18) M D: First of all: WOW. works better than expected! but still I have couple of suggestions: 1- Show how many notes on a webpage 2- Easy way to jump between notes (next / pervious note) 3- Search function by typing to find notes / webpages 4- Change default setting doesn't work for me for some reason (as in change the default color and size..)
- (2020-09-17) Alexey Semkov: Супер!
- (2020-08-28) Mewthunder: This is a great upgrade from Note AnyWhere! But one of my favorite features about Note AnyWhere was it showed what time you made the note. I don't really know why but I think that would be a nice miscellaneous edition to this already good extension!
- (2020-08-28) Ryan Vogel: i just need an easy way to take notes and have them show up on a specific website domain (e.g. github.com). i tried Note Anywhere and that worked great, but the usability was poor. then i tried this extension and it does exactly what i want. the note can be applied to a website domain, you can change the font size, a scroll bar appears when the text overflows the note, and it just works. fantastic so far!
- (2020-08-01) Sanjida Shaheed: Love it, ma shaa Allah! JUST what I needed - simple, easy, behaves as expected. Thank you!
- (2020-06-25) Digital Asset News: This extension is awesome. I cannot recommend it enough.
- (2020-04-10) --: It works but I wish it had some extras: Option to disable rotating Ability to set notes to be opaque all the time, not just when hovering over it Ability to minimize/hide notes (currently resizing them to be as small as possible is an ok alternative)
- (2020-02-21) Black Fire: This is one of the most useful extension that helped me in doing my repetitive tasks.
- (2020-01-22) Tonmaz Maz: Just what i was looking for. Bravo!!! to developer.
- (2020-01-02) Nicolay Carlos: Great extension... to be perfect should add the option to resize the notes...
- (2019-07-11) test test: Useful extension!
- (2019-07-08) Amy Orlauski: Can't open. Button it installed on my tool bar doesn't do anything.
- (2018-12-11) Николай Трофимов: Удобно!
- (2018-10-30) Will D: Very good extension for notes. Would like to be able to resize each note as scrolling is a bit tricky. And turn off the mouse wheel function of rotating the note (don't really need to rotate notes).
- (2018-09-07) Amirali Roshanaei: Nice tool, thanks
- (2021-01-12, v:0.103.1.2) Sandra Frank: Note showing on all pages related to a domain
Specifically for Salesforce.com, sticky note for one webpage is showing on another webpage.
- (2020-10-28, v:0.103.0.2) Camil H.: Straight notes
Would be practical if we could rotate the note until it straightens out completely. From what I can see it can't be done at the moment.
- (2020-10-18, v:0.103.0.2) thomas prather: I am a school teacher. This app would be awesome for me! My district won't approve it until they get an email of the developer of the app. Can you please help me?
I am a school teacher. This app would be awesome for me! My district won't approve it until they get an email of the developer of the app. Can you please help me?
- (2020-09-18, v:0.103.0.1) M D: I have couple of suggestions:
1- Show how many notes on a webpage 2- Easy way to jump between notes (next / pervious note) 3- Search function by typing to find notes / webpages 4- Change default setting doesn't work for me for some reason (as in change the default color and size..)
- (2020-04-29, v:0.101.2.5) Tamera Taylor: Cannot pin to layered scrolling parts of a webpage
Hello! I wanted to use the sticky notes on a website textbook (https://r4ds.had.co.nz/) with notes about the answers to particular questions but the notes cannot stick to a particular area of the scrolling text and only sticks to the page itself, letting the text scroll without it. I don't know enough to be able to explain the problem accurately but hope there may be some solution for it. Thank you!
- (2020-03-21, v:0.101.2.4) the dude: where is the list of the notes created?
shoud be a list of the stickies created to redirect to the page where is created??????? or i don't know how this works
- (2020-01-29, v:0.101.1.3) Veit Bremen: Resize the sticky note even smaller in height.
The new resize feature is absolute great! Thanks a lot! Can you make it possible to resize the sticky note even smaller in the total height of every sticky note widget? I would like to use a lot sticky notes which just have the height of one line of text. You could make the options on the bottom of every sticky invisible as soon as a sticky note gets to small. If someone would like to do some changes to these options they can easily resize the widget again. Keep up the great work, cheers.
- (2020-01-02, v:0.100.3.1) Nicolay Carlos: Resize Notes
Could you Add option to Resize the notes. I usually wrote only 2 or 3 words and don't need all the space.. Thanks for the great extension... The best I found that works greatly with synchronization in different gadgets
- (2019-07-25, v:0.98.4.0) Brady McKenna: Feature request
Hello there, Love the stickynote app! I do have one request. I need page specific notes at times, having domain wide ones is a bit cumbersome at times. A check box on the note to make it page specific would be epic! Keep up the great work, cheers.